Gus - Kelso's Compadre

Guest MomofSweetPotatoes

I'm sorry. :cry1

Standard Poodle Daisy (12/13)
Missing Cora (RL Nevada 5/99-10/09), Piper (Cee Bar Easy 2/99-1/10), Tally (Thunder La La 9/99-3/10), Edie (Daring Reva 9/99-10/12), Dixie (Kiowa Secret Sue 11/01-1/13), Jessie (P's Real Time 11/98-3/13), token boy Graham (Zydeco Dancer 9/00-5/13), Cal (Back Already 12/99-11/13), Betsy (Back Kick Beth 11/98-12/13), Standard Poodles Minnie (1/99-1/14) + Perry (9/98-2/14), Annie (Do Marcia 9/03-10/14), Pink (Miss Pinky Baker 1/02-6/15), Poppy (Cmon Err Not 8/05-1/16), Kat (Jax Candy 5/05-5/17), Ivy (Jax Isis 10/07-7/21), Hildy (Braska Hildy 7/10-12/22), Opal (Jax Opal 7/08-4/23). Toodles (BL Toodles 7/09-4/24)

• Replies 109
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm so sorry. My sympathies to your family.

Godspeed sweet boy...

Jennifer

Cleo (Golddust Cadilac 83484 Blazing Desire X Greys Blu Fox)

Cole (Hallo Jeremy 88778 My Rooster X Bahama Tango)

Athena (R and a Peach 93839 Coldwater Guv X R and a Lady)

user posted image

Guest guinness_the_greyt

Oh Kerri! I missed this thread! I'm so so sorry! :grouphug Sending lots and lots of love to you and your crew! :grouphug

Godspeed Gus!

I am so sorry. Run free sweetheart...there is no more cancer...no more pain at the Bridge. You will be deeply missed by all of us. :grouphugf_yellow:f_red

Usethisone.jpg

Patti-Mommy of Lady Sophia 7-28-92 - 8-3-04... LaceyLaine 8-2-94-12-5-07...

Flash Gordon 7-14-99 - 8-29-09... BrookLynne...Pavé Maria... and 18 Bridge Kids.

WATCHING OVER US~SOPHIA~QUEENIE~LACEY LAINE~

CODY ANGELO~FLASH GORDON.

I'm so sorry...sending gentle hugs to your gang.

Jan with precious pups Emmy (Stormin J Flag) and Simon (Nitro Si) and Abbey Field.  Missing my angels: Bailey Buffetbobleclair 11/11/98-17/12/09; Ben Task Rapid Wave 5/5/02-2/11/15; Brooke Glo's Destroyer 7/09/06-21/06/16 and Katie Crazykatiebug 12/11/06 -21/08/21. My blog about grief The reality is that you will grieve forever. You will not get over the loss of a loved one; you will learn to live with it. You will rebuild yourself around the loss you have suffered. You will be whole again but you will never be the same. Nor should you be the same, nor would you want to. Elisabeth Kübler-Ross

Oh No. I am so sorry for your loss. Such a beautiful boy. :(

ROBIN ~ Mom to: Beau Think It Aint, Chloe JC Allthewayhome, Teddy ICU Drunk Sailor, Elsie N Fracine , Ollie RG's Travertine, Ponch A's Jupiter~ Yoshi, Zoobie & Belle, the kitties.

Waiting at the bridge Angel Polli Bohemian Ocean , Rocky, Blue,Sasha & Zoobie & Bobbi

Greyhound Angels Adoption (GAA) The Lexus Project

Guest RooRoo

Kerri and Mark -

You know how we feel here and the tears keep welling up everytime I think of it. We love Gus like one of our own. Thank you for making that happen and for Thursday's special day together.

I will NEVER forget his beautiful face and Dutch Bahama eyes. Gus always made every blink seem distinctive and important. I enjoyed watching his face when he was taking things in around him. He had a unique gait which I also noticed during our walks together over the years; each step deliberate and equine-like, graceful. Sitting was not just a position, it was a sphinx pose that was all his own. Gus was regal and composed, yet approachable, warm and sweet. That never changed even 'til the end.

A gentleman and the epitome of a best friend and of the breed, through and through.

:heart

Maria, Michael

Rizzo & Kiwi (cousins forever)

Kerri and Mark,

Words cannot convey how sorry I am. Gus was a lucky boy to have such love in his life and I know he was a gift to both of you and everyone who met him and I'm so glad we had the chance to see him last month. :grouphug

Hugs,

Chris

f_yellow

Chris, with Bixby (aka Clive Bixby, fka Taplin's Bull) and the feline buggle brothers, Oliver and Salem.

Kelsey (Watch the Kick), forever in my heart.

I'm so sorry for the loss of your sweet boy. :f_pink

[gallery_4177_3286_2416.jpg Neighbor Mike

Inspired by Beloved Angels Danny & Mick

Custom Quilted Coats, Wallhangings & MORE

"From there to here, From here to there, Funny things are everywhere.

Especially with a greyhound in your life!