Flashy

Flashy just got out of surgery and is doing VERY VERY well! They did NOT give him morphine this time and he just got out 20 minutes ago and is already trying to stand. They think it was the morphine last time that made him so loopy...and last time he thrashed and vocalized...was falling...and he barked ALL night long. They said he woke very nicely and gently. He lost 2 molars that were fractured and one incisor that was starting to decay with much bone loss. They said the rest of his teeth and his gums are beautiful and healthy. They want to hydrate him and keep him through the afternoon. Thank you for the prayers...we were really nervous going into this...and they put it on his records....NO MORPHINE! :grouphug I told him when I left him...His Special Angels Were Watching Over Him.

Usethisone.jpg

Patti-Mommy of Lady Sophia 7-28-92 - 8-3-04... LaceyLaine 8-2-94-12-5-07...

Flash Gordon 7-14-99 - 8-29-09... BrookLynne...Pavé Maria... and 18 Bridge Kids.

WATCHING OVER US~SOPHIA~QUEENIE~LACEY LAINE~

CODY ANGELO~FLASH GORDON.

Just checking in to see how Flashy is doing. I'm glad he is doing fine. You can breath a big sigh of relief - he'll be back at home again soon.

gallery_6279_2888_88479.jpg

Hobbes - April 2, 1994 to April 9, 2008-----Tasha - May 23, 2000 to March 31, 2013

Fiona - Aug 29, 2001 to May 5, 2014-----Bailey - March 22, 2001 to Jan 20, 2015

Zeke - June 1, 2004 - Jan 26, 2016----Callie - July 14, 2006 to July 27, 2019

Forever in my heart: Chooch, Molly, Dylan & Lucy

Glad to hear he did so well, what a sweet boy you have :wub:

Beth, Petey (8 September 2018- ), and Faith (22 March 2019). Godspeed Patrick (28 April 1999 - 5 August 2012), Murphy (23 June 2004 - 27 July 2013), Leo (1 May 2009 - 27 January 2020), and Henry (10 August 2010 - 7 August 2020), you were loved more than you can know.

Guest Snowy8

Patti, morphine did me the same way when I had my knee replacement!!!

I am so relieved he's okay & coming home. I've been checking in every once in a while here at work...now I can get some work done. Thank you God.

Glad it went well. It probably was the Moraphine last time. When my Rex was so ill they gave it to him (after asking if I minded watching him throw up) and he fought it all night. It was a terrible experience.

Again, so glad you guy is doing well. :grouphug For Flash :kiss2

Edited by Hubcitypam
gallery_8149_3261_283.jpg

Great news :D

Deerhounds Darcy, Duffy, Grace & Wellington, Mutts Sprout & Buddy, Lurchers Ned & Jake plus Ella the Westie + cats. Remembering Del, Jessie, Maddison, Flo, Sally, Stanley, Wallace, Radar, Mokka, Oki cat, Tetley, Poppy & Striker.

Please visit our web store at http://www.dogsndubs.com for our own range of Greyhound related clothing for humans!

Aww, scritches to that handsome boy, and healing thoughts heading his way. So glad he came through so well!

CAMP GREYHOUND

Tempo (Keep the Tempo), Nora (Road Noise) & Gabe the babe (Gable Habenero), Cooper (Uncle Bud's Coop), Topper (Red Top), & Galgos Lisette & Manolito. Missing our beloved angels Cody (Kiowa My Dodie), Lou (Cantankerous Lou), Romi (FingerRoll), Connie (Devie's Concord), Millie (Djays Overhaul), Bailey (Hallo Forty nine), Andy (Iza Handy Boy, and Rocco (Ripley Rocco), Gracie (VS Megan), Eragon the Longdog, Joey (WJS Flashfire), Roy (Folly and Glory)

I'm so glad sweet Flashy is recovering well. What a relief for you.

gallery_7628_2929_17259.jpg

Susan, Jessie and Jordy NORTHERN SKY GREYHOUND ADOPTION ASSOCIATION

Jack, in my heart forever March 1999-Nov 21, 2008 My Dancing Queen Jilly with me always and forever Aug 12, 2003-Oct 15, 2010

Joshy I will love you always Aug 1, 2004-Feb 22,2013 Jonah my sweetheart May 2000 - Jan 2015

" You will never need to be alone again. I promise this. As your dog, I will sing this promise to you, and whisper it to you at night, every night, with my breath." Stanley Coren

YAY. so happy to hear your boy did OK. It's our turn here on Thursday.

ROBIN ~ Mom to: Beau Think It Aint, Chloe JC Allthewayhome, Teddy ICU Drunk Sailor, Elsie N Fracine , Ollie RG's Travertine, Ponch A's Jupiter~ Yoshi, Zoobie & Belle, the kitties.

Waiting at the bridge Angel Polli Bohemian Ocean , Rocky, Blue,Sasha & Zoobie & Bobbi

Greyhound Angels Adoption (GAA) The Lexus Project