Please Say A Prayer For Former Foster Blue

Guest greybookends

Blue was helped across the Bridge this morning.

He had just found his forever home this past year and had little boy to call his very own. :(

Run pain free and happy sweet Blue :gh_run

Edited by macoduck

Freshy (Droopys Fresh), NoAh the podenco orito, Howie the portuguese podengo maneto
Angels: Rita the podenco maneta, Lila, the podenco, Mr X aka Denali, Lulu the podenco andaluz, Hada the podenco maneta, Georgie Girl (UMR Cordella),  Charlie the iggy,  Mazy (CBR Crazy Girl), Potato, my mystery ibizan girl, Allen (M's Pretty Boy), Percy (Fast But True), Mikey (Doray's Patuti), Pudge le mutt, Tessa the iggy, Possum (Apostle), Gracie (Dusty Lady), Harold (Slatex Harold), "Cousin" Simon our step-iggy, Little Dude the iggy ,Bandit (Bb Blue Jay), Niña the galgo, Wally (Allen Hogg), Thane (Pog Mo Thoine), Oliver (JJ Special Agent), Comet, & Rosie our original mutt.

tiny hada siggy.png

• Replies 71
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I was just checking to see how Blue was doing. I am so sorry to read this. You are free from your pain now, Blue. G-d bless your special people. They will miss you very much.

Irene Ullmann w/Flying Odin and Mama Mia in Lower Delaware
Angels Brandy, John E, American Idol, Paul, Fuzzy and Shine
Handcrafted Greyhound and Custom Clocks http://www.houndtime.com
Zoom Doggies-Racing Coats for Racing Greyhounds

Guest BlackandBrindle

:(

It's been a very sad week here on Greytalk.

Run free sweet Blue. You were very loved.

Oh noooooooooooooo. My heart goes out to Blue's little boy and all his family.

Godspeed, sweetest boy. I'm so sorry you couldn't stay longer.

Star aka Starz Ovation (Ronco x Oneco Maggie*, litter #48538), Coco aka Low Key (Kiowa Mon Manny x Party Hardy, litter # 59881), and mom in Illinois
We miss Reko Batman (Trouper Zeke x Marque Louisiana), 11/15/95-6/29/06, Rocco the thistledown whippet, 04/29/93-10/14/08, Reko Zema (Mo Kick x Reko Princess), 8/16/98-4/18/10, the most beautiful girl in the whole USA, my good egg Joseph aka Won by a Nose (Oneco Cufflink x Buy Back), 09/22/2003-03/01/2013, and our gentle sweet Gidget (Digitizer, Dodgem by Design x Sobe Mulberry), 1/29/2006-11/22/2014, gone much too soon. Never forgetting CJC's Buckshot, 1/2/07-10/25/10.

Guest greybookends

Thank you everyone for all the prayers. It just wasn't meant to be. It was determined that Blue had a brain tumor. They were hoping to control the seizures with medication but the amount of meds it was taking was just to much to give Blue any quality of life so after a long discussion with the vet it was decided that the most humane thing to do was to let him go.

I wish you could have seen Blue with his family. There was no doubt how much they loved him. Blue was adopted for little Christopher but if you ever saw Blue and Bob together you would probably get the same impression I did. Blue was Bob's dog. He was loved by Chris to but I saw something different when I saw him and Bob and it was special. Blue was adopted in Sept. I believe. He was here for a couple of weeks and what an impression he made! He was so funny.

Here he is peeking at me from the crate to see if dinner was ready.

DSC02820.jpg

I was a bit concerned that he was to stressed here.

DSC02826.jpg

He also cleaned up nicely .

DSC02883.jpg

He knows he's not allowed on the couch.

" Be the couch, be the couch be the couch"

DSC02871.jpg

Of course he did have a bout with ETS while here. I am not sure if it lingered after he was adopted.

DSC02840.jpg

I will never forget what a baby he was. I would get the GSD if Tasha even looked at him wrong! :lol

He tryed to defend his manhood by taking it out on any stuffy he encountered.

DSC02881-1.jpg

His new family finally found a toy he couldn't destroy. They gave him a Lacrosse ball! :lol

This was taken the day he was adopted.

DSC03157.jpg

Run free sweet Blue. Look over your family. I know they miss you.

:f_red:gh_run:f_red

Guest Winterwish

:cry1 Lori I'm so sorry, :grouphug Sending my deepest condolences to you and his loving family. :grouphug

Run,play and fly free sweet Blue ~ :candle:gh_child:f_pink:candle

Oh goodness that is so sad!

Poppy the lurcher 11/24/23
Gabby the Airedale 7/1/18
Forever missing Grace (RT's Grace), Fenway (not registered, def a greyhound), Jackson (airedale terrier, honorary greyhound), and Tessie (PK's Cat Island)

So sad. I am so sorry for all. :(

ROBIN ~ Mom to: Beau Think It Aint, Chloe JC Allthewayhome, Teddy ICU Drunk Sailor, Elsie N Fracine , Ollie RG's Travertine, Ponch A's Jupiter~ Yoshi, Zoobie & Belle, the kitties.

Waiting at the bridge Angel Polli Bohemian Ocean , Rocky, Blue,Sasha & Zoobie & Bobbi

Greyhound Angels Adoption (GAA) The Lexus Project

Godspeed beautiful boy :cry1

Melanie and Eric with Leminim and Eieio and silly kitty Elsa.
See you again someday, my sweet Payton (Flying Payton May 9, 2000-March 18, 2012)
Missing my sweet JJ, world's sweetest cat (April 1997-November 30, 2015)

Stealing food in heaven, my darling Minnie (2006-April 21, 2016)
Reunited with her favorite person in heaven, my Dad, Satin the skittish kitty (2002-May 7, 2016)

My deepest condolences to his grieving family and all who loved this very special boy. :grouphug

Godspeed, sweet Blue... :gh_run

Jeanne with Remington & Scooter the cat
....and Beloved Bridge Angels Sandee, Shari, Wells, Derby, Phoenix, Jerry Lee and Finnian.....
If tears could build a stairway, and memories a lane, I'd walk right up to heaven
and bring you home again.

deleted....duplicate post. :blink:

Edited by iluvgreys

Jeanne with Remington & Scooter the cat
....and Beloved Bridge Angels Sandee, Shari, Wells, Derby, Phoenix, Jerry Lee and Finnian.....
If tears could build a stairway, and memories a lane, I'd walk right up to heaven
and bring you home again.

It takes but a moment for them to snuggle firming into your heart. It takes but a moment for them to leave. The joy that they give us in between those two moments is priceless. The love that they give us is immeasurable. I hope that your broken heart is mended by the memories that live within it.heart2_beat.gif

L.

large.rycezmom_Sig.jpg.c7b7915d082b1bb35
The more I see of man, the more I like dogs. ~Mme. de Staël
Missing my Bridge Angels Ryce, Bo, Jim, Miss Millie, Miss Rose, Gustopher P Jones (Pimpmaster G), Miss Isabella and Miss Star