Echo Is At The Bridge

Guest Ruby2sday

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I am so sorry to hear of your loss. May the memories of the eleven wonderful years you spent with Echo bring healing to your heart. It is always too soon to say goodbye but Echo's spirit will be with you always.

:f_pink :f_pink :f_pink

gallery_6279_2888_88479.jpg

Hobbes - April 2, 1994 to April 9, 2008-----Tasha - May 23, 2000 to March 31, 2013

Fiona - Aug 29, 2001 to May 5, 2014-----Bailey - March 22, 2001 to Jan 20, 2015

Zeke - June 1, 2004 - Jan 26, 2016----Callie - July 14, 2006 to July 27, 2019

Forever in my heart: Chooch, Molly, Dylan & Lucy

I'm sorry for the loss of your Echo :f_pink

gallery_7628_2929_17259.jpg

Susan, Jessie and Jordy NORTHERN SKY GREYHOUND ADOPTION ASSOCIATION

Jack, in my heart forever March 1999-Nov 21, 2008 My Dancing Queen Jilly with me always and forever Aug 12, 2003-Oct 15, 2010

Joshy I will love you always Aug 1, 2004-Feb 22,2013 Jonah my sweetheart May 2000 - Jan 2015

" You will never need to be alone again. I promise this. As your dog, I will sing this promise to you, and whisper it to you at night, every night, with my breath." Stanley Coren

Condolences from our family to yours. We know that your sweet Echo will be missed.

large.rycezmom_Sig.jpg.c7b7915d082b1bb35
The more I see of man, the more I like dogs. ~Mme. de Staël
Missing my Bridge Angels Ryce, Bo, Jim, Miss Millie, Miss Rose, Gustopher P Jones (Pimpmaster G), Miss Isabella and Miss Star

I am so sorry for your loss. Know that Echo runs with our Angels pain free at the Bridge. She will wait for you with love. :grouphug:f_pink

Usethisone.jpg

Patti-Mommy of Lady Sophia 7-28-92 - 8-3-04... LaceyLaine 8-2-94-12-5-07...

Flash Gordon 7-14-99 - 8-29-09... BrookLynne...Pavé Maria... and 18 Bridge Kids.

WATCHING OVER US~SOPHIA~QUEENIE~LACEY LAINE~

CODY ANGELO~FLASH GORDON.

:f_pink:( I'm so sorry :grouphug:f_pink

SunnySophiePegsdon.jpg

When a relationship of love is disrupted, the relationship does not cease. The love continues; therefore, the relationship continues. The work of grief is to reconcile and redeem life to a different love relationship. ~ W Scott Lineberry

Always Greyhounds Home Boarding and Greyhounds With Love House Sitting

I am so sorry. :candle:grouphug Godspeed Echo...run with the angels. :gh_run

Greyhound angels at the bridge- Casey, Charlie, Maggie, Molly, Renie, Lucy & Teddy. Beagle angels Peanut and Charlie. And to all the 4 legged Bridge souls who have touched my heart, thank you. When a greyhound looks into you eyes it seems they touch your very soul.

"A dog is the only thing on earth that loves you more then he loves himself". Josh Billings

siggie-7.jpg

I'm sorry your squirrel girl is gone.

Godspeed, sweetheart.

Star aka Starz Ovation (Ronco x Oneco Maggie*, litter #48538), Coco aka Low Key (Kiowa Mon Manny x Party Hardy, litter # 59881), and mom in Illinois
We miss Reko Batman (Trouper Zeke x Marque Louisiana), 11/15/95-6/29/06, Rocco the thistledown whippet, 04/29/93-10/14/08, Reko Zema (Mo Kick x Reko Princess), 8/16/98-4/18/10, the most beautiful girl in the whole USA, my good egg Joseph aka Won by a Nose (Oneco Cufflink x Buy Back), 09/22/2003-03/01/2013, and our gentle sweet Gidget (Digitizer, Dodgem by Design x Sobe Mulberry), 1/29/2006-11/22/2014, gone much too soon. Never forgetting CJC's Buckshot, 1/2/07-10/25/10.

Echo left us this past Saturday morning with grace and dignity. Last Friday night, the osteo had become too much for her and we knew it was time to release her. For 11 years, Echo was a happy goofy hound, and a wonderful ambassador for Greyhound adoption. She kept us on our toes constantly with her stunts. An example was the time she brought a half-dead squirrel into the house. She dropped it in the living room and stood over it all proud of herself and her trophy. I was totally creeped out and called 911 to come and haul the carcass away.

Most of us have had to say good-by much too soon to our beloved Greyhounds. We know that our pain is the price we pay for our love for them. But the warm and happy memories they leave in our hearts is their legacy and the reason we adopt again and again.

We miss our sweet Echo so much, but we know she's enjoying chasing down those furry critters once again. We love you, Echo!

Yvonne, Bill and

RubyRoo (I miss my sister!)

I'm so sorry Yvonne. I didn't know that Echo was sick. She was such an interesting girl...the stuffy monster!

Please extend my sympathies to Bill.

Tami

Tami, Nikki & Gypsy (non-greyhounds, but still pretty good dogs.) Deeply missing Sunscreen Man, Angel (Back on the Job), Switzler Festus and Joe (Indio Starr)