Tara Sue - Update

Guest tarasue

• Replies 134
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Your Tara Sue is worth those tears I so wish you didn't need to shed. My heart goes out to you.

gallery_7628_2929_17259.jpg

Susan, Jessie and Jordy NORTHERN SKY GREYHOUND ADOPTION ASSOCIATION

Jack, in my heart forever March 1999-Nov 21, 2008 My Dancing Queen Jilly with me always and forever Aug 12, 2003-Oct 15, 2010

Joshy I will love you always Aug 1, 2004-Feb 22,2013 Jonah my sweetheart May 2000 - Jan 2015

" You will never need to be alone again. I promise this. As your dog, I will sing this promise to you, and whisper it to you at night, every night, with my breath." Stanley Coren

I'm so sorry to read this about your beautiful girl. May she have a peaceful passing and may the memories you have

of her be a comfort in your time of grief.

Mary, mom to kitty Rebel.
Always missing Sherri (SO DELICIOUS) (12/6/2005-8/29/2018) kitties Marley (4/2000-12/3/2015) and Beady (4/1998-2/24/2006) and Dalmatian Daisy (7/25/1984-5/13/1999).

The democracy will cease to exist when you take away from those who are willing to work

and give to those who would not - Thomas Jefferson

:bighug I know Snowman and all the bridge angels will be there to greet her. She is blessed to have you and that you are able to allow her to leave the pain she is in.

Hope Wills dental went well

Cassie: Pikes Clara Bell Swoop: My Man Swoop

BRIDGE ANGELS Psi:WD'S Aleford 3/17/00-4/25/10 Snowman: Gable Snowman 1/9/96-2/14/08

Guest rsqdogsmom

My heart goes out to you and your lovely girl.

Making this decision is the hardest part of having furkids.

I will be thinking of you both and praying for an easy passing for Tara Sue.

I am truly sorry for you and Tara Sue. She is stunning. I remember when you first posted about her osteo. I said a prayer that you all would be at peace. I have been down this road before and we are returning to this road with my wonderful 12 year old Scooter. It is devastating but I know he will always be right with me in my heart. Scooter is going down hill quickly. I have a feeling he will meet Tara Sue at the bridge. Scooter is such a gentle soul. I know he will be with greyt company with your girl.

scootersig_A4.jpg

Pam with greys Avril, Dalton & Zeus & Diddy the dachshund & Miss Buzz the kitty

Devotion, Jingle Bells, Rocky, Hans, Harbor, Lennon, NoLa, Scooter, Naomi and Scout at the bridge

Sending you strength - and another cyber shoulder :grouphug

Deerhounds Darcy, Duffy, Grace & Wellington, Mutts Sprout & Buddy, Lurchers Ned & Jake plus Ella the Westie + cats. Remembering Del, Jessie, Maddison, Flo, Sally, Stanley, Wallace, Radar, Mokka, Oki cat, Tetley, Poppy & Striker.

Please visit our web store at http://www.dogsndubs.com for our own range of Greyhound related clothing for humans!

I am sooo Sorry, but know you made the decision because you love her sooo Much. Sometimes I ask God why I am having to go through this but he knows we are strong and we will meet them again......Give her all the loove this week you can... :candle:candle:bighug:bighug:bighug:bighug:bighug:bighug

darlenesiggy2.jpg
Darlene Mom to: Aladdin, Sophie ,Pongo, Jasmine, Relic Forever in our Hearts Champ at the Rainbow Bridge.

Let a greyhound race into your heart Adopt

Bay Area Greyhound Adoptions INC. Naples/ Fort Myers Chapter

Sending gentlest hugs to you and your girl.

Star aka Starz Ovation (Ronco x Oneco Maggie*, litter #48538), Coco aka Low Key (Kiowa Mon Manny x Party Hardy, litter # 59881), and mom in Illinois
We miss Reko Batman (Trouper Zeke x Marque Louisiana), 11/15/95-6/29/06, Rocco the thistledown whippet, 04/29/93-10/14/08, Reko Zema (Mo Kick x Reko Princess), 8/16/98-4/18/10, the most beautiful girl in the whole USA, my good egg Joseph aka Won by a Nose (Oneco Cufflink x Buy Back), 09/22/2003-03/01/2013, and our gentle sweet Gidget (Digitizer, Dodgem by Design x Sobe Mulberry), 1/29/2006-11/22/2014, gone much too soon. Never forgetting CJC's Buckshot, 1/2/07-10/25/10.

I'm so very sorry.

Cynthia, & Cristiano, galgo
Always in my heart: Frostman
Newdawn Frost, Keno Jet Action & Chloe (NGA racing name unknown), Irys (galgo), Hannah (weim), Cruz (galgo), & Carly CW Your Charming

Princess http://www.greyhound-data.com/d?i=1018857

"It came to me that every time I lose a dog they take a piece of my heart with them. And every new dog who comes into my life, gifts me with a piece of their heart. If I live long enough, all the components of my heart will be dog, and I will become as generous and loving as they are." -- Unknown

Guest houndlover

I am so so sorry for the pain that you and Tara Sue are going through. Cherish the time that you have left with her and spoil her rotten. I hate OS and pray that someday they will find a cure. My thought are with you and your baby girl. :grouphug

:weep :weep :weep I was so hoping that she would have many more good days with you and that the pain meds would work better. Have you asked the vet if something else would work better for her? We did the same thing with Vinnie when he went to the Bridge - we spent one more wonderful weekend with him, let him say goodbye to those he loved and who loved him - and watched him run in the yard - that image has helped me so many times - he was outrunning his four legged healthy Uncle in our huge backyard - it was like he had grown wings and was just flying - and I guess that's what he did. :lol I pray that you get that same type of memory to help you through the rough parts to come. Hug on Will too, Tara Sue waited till she knew she could leave you in good paws to say goodbye. I wish her a speedy passing to her pain free life at the Bridge until you meet again. Hugs and scritches. We are all here for you when you are ready for that shoulder to lean on.