Sally - Now Barking At The Bridge

Bevd

• Replies 109
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I am so sorry to read about your loss of Sally. Her photos and stories were always so special and heartwarming and I know how much you will miss her. Your tribute to her was lovely. May you find comfort in the memories of this very sweet girl.

:f_pink :f_pink :f_pink

gallery_6279_2888_88479.jpg

Hobbes - April 2, 1994 to April 9, 2008-----Tasha - May 23, 2000 to March 31, 2013

Fiona - Aug 29, 2001 to May 5, 2014-----Bailey - March 22, 2001 to Jan 20, 2015

Zeke - June 1, 2004 - Jan 26, 2016----Callie - July 14, 2006 to July 27, 2019

Forever in my heart: Chooch, Molly, Dylan & Lucy

My deepest sympathies.

Sally will be missed very much, she was unforgettable. She will for sure keep them on their toes at the bridge.

:grouphug

CAMP GREYHOUND

Tempo (Keep the Tempo), Nora (Road Noise) & Gabe the babe (Gable Habenero), Cooper (Uncle Bud's Coop), Topper (Red Top), & Galgos Lisette & Manolito. Missing our beloved angels Cody (Kiowa My Dodie), Lou (Cantankerous Lou), Romi (FingerRoll), Connie (Devie's Concord), Millie (Djays Overhaul), Bailey (Hallo Forty nine), Andy (Iza Handy Boy, and Rocco (Ripley Rocco), Gracie (VS Megan), Eragon the Longdog, Joey (WJS Flashfire), Roy (Folly and Glory)

Guest Winterwish

Sending my deepest condolences to you and your family Bev,and thank you for sharing Sally and her adorable self with us. :grouphug:grouphug

Fly free pretty girl Sally! :angelwings:f_pink :f_pink :f_pink:candle

Guest MomoftheFuzzy

I am so sorry for your loss. Sally was such a beautiful and much-loved hound. I've saved the last photo of her that you posted in the first post because it makes me smile. Godspeed, Miss Sally.

:grouphug

She was a force to be reckoned with, wasn't she? Your pictures are so descriptive. What a wonderful long life she had with you.

I'm so sorry you lost your precious little old lady.

gallery_11446_3599_3864.jpg
Nancy, Mom to Evangelina and Kiva
Missing Lacey, Patsy, Buster, my heart dog Nick, Winnie, Pollyanna, Tess, my precious Lydia, Calvin Lee, my angel butterfly Laila, and kitties Lily, Sam and Simon
My Etsy shop: http://www.etsy.com/shop/Catsburgandhoundtown

Bev, I'm so sorry for your loss. Sounds like she was one of a kind! :f_white :f_white

Beautiful Sally... run with the wind. :gh_run2

large.sig-2024.jpg.80c0d3c049975de29abb0

Kerry with Lupin in beautiful coastal Maine. Missing Pippin, my best friend and sweet little heart-healer :brokenheart 2013-2023 :brokenheart 
Also missing the best wizard in the world, Merlin, and my sweet 80lb limpet, Sagan, every single day.