Please Think Of Sally As She Heads Off To Bark At The Bridge

Bevd

• Replies 118
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Tenderhearts

Oh Bev! :cry1 Please know that I will have a candle lit for the lovely Miss Sally Twoteefs today for a peaceful transition to her angel friends :candle :candle :candle :candle

In tears here at work. Sally Teefers, you were one of a kind! You are already at the Bridge; fly happy and healthy on those golden wings and send your family a sign, ok? Hugs to you all.

gallery_14387_3165_6886.jpg

Patsy and DH with the Humane Society specials, Linus & Jazz, in North Dakota

I'm sorry, Bev... Sally is so lucky to be loved so much by her mum and dad, who listen to her and know when to let her go.... run free sweet girl... Sending hugs and heart-healing thoughts. :grouphug :grouphug :grouphug :grouphug

large.sig-2024.jpg.80c0d3c049975de29abb0

Kerry with Lupin in beautiful coastal Maine. Missing Pippin, my best friend and sweet little heart-healer :brokenheart 2013-2023 :brokenheart 
Also missing the best wizard in the world, Merlin, and my sweet 80lb limpet, Sagan, every single day. 

Godspeed sweet girl.

:grouphug:f_pink:grouphug

Donna
Molly the Border Collie & Poquita the American-born Podenga

Bridge Babies: Daisy (Positive Delta) 8/7/2000 - 4/6/2115, Agnes--angel Sage's baby (Regall Rosario) 11/12/01 - 12/18/13, Lucky the mix (Found, w 10 puppies 8/96-Bridge 7/28/11, app. age 16) & CoCo (Cosmo Comet) 12/28/89-5/4/04

Guest Winterwish

I'm so sorry Bev. Sally has the most adorable,sweet face,and made us smile just to look at her. Bless your heart and soul Sally! :cry1 Godspeed sweetheart. :hope:gh_child:candle:grouphug

We all adored Sally. Run free sweet girl. You were met by many who will welcome you. May her memories become your most precious treasure. Prayers for peace and comfort.

scootersig_A4.jpg

Pam with greys Avril, Dalton & Zeus & Diddy the dachshund & Miss Buzz the kitty

Devotion, Jingle Bells, Rocky, Hans, Harbor, Lennon, NoLa, Scooter, Naomi and Scout at the bridge

Guest GriffinsMom

I don't have the words to express the sorrow I feel knowing that Sally, one of my favorite Doyle Dogs, will be leaving for the Bridge. Sally, you brought joy and love to your Mum and Dad and many, many people all over the world who never had the chance to meet you. Godspeed Sally. Bark loudly from the Bridge to let us know that you are whole and happy there. :grouphug

:f_pink:f_pink:f_pink:f_pink:f_pink:f_pink:f_pink

Guest HeatherDemps

What a beautiful dog. I'm sorry that this time has come but bless you for knowing it is time and for being able to act in Sally's best interests. Prayers for a peaceful journey for Sally and comfort for you during this time.

I'm so sorry that Sally's time to leave has arrived. She knew such love and life with all of you, she (and you) were blessed...have fun at the Bridge, pretty girl. You and your family will be in my thoughts... :f_pink :f_pink

My boys, together again...

cedarlodge2010027_zpsc250b3bf-1_zps9f4d4

A hui hou kakou, my loves