Lacey Laine

patricia

• Replies 194
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest greymom1997

Oh my gosh... I am so, so sorry that you lost your sweet precious girl. :f_red You truly were a gift to each other! The fact that you wrote about the clouds in a greyhound formation brought me to tears because it is exactly what happens to me everytime one of my greys pass. It has been their way of showing me that they made it to the Bridge. I am so happy that you were able to have that sign too. It has always brought great comfort to me... I hope it does the same for you. It has been a long hard road for you, but we all share in your grief and wrap our arms around you and your family in a gentle hug at this time of great sorrow. :bighug

Thank you for sharing sweet Lacey with us. We are fuller for having known her!

Run free sweet girl!!!! :gh_run

Guest dwolfe711

:ohno:sad1 Oh Patti and Fred - I was so sorry to read this about Patti - she came to you soon after we adopted our sweet little senior Elaine - who was also diagnosed with osteo soon after she came to us. There were so many parallels to their stories - I remember our emails over the past few years - Elaine was only with us for 10 months - but those 10 months were full of love - us for her and her for us. I am glad that Lacey Laine was with you for so long - she was so very lucky to have found you and Fred for her forever home in her golden years. I am so sorry that she had to leave you now when you need her most - you have been through so much these past months - losing Lacey now just doesn't seem fair. But she is running free of pain and age now :angelwings and was met at the Bridge by Elaine and her sisters and all the others who have gone before her. How appropriate that you should see her in the clouds - what a wonderful sign she gave you - perhaps it was she and Barbie Jade running side by side - what a sad day here but what a celebration at the Bridge when these two sweet girls arrived together - I'm not a terribly emotional person - but thank goodness I am in the office alone this morning - tears are flowing freely - :cry1

Donna (and Dave), Ripley, Allie, Ellie and foster Apollo

I've been hoping that Lacey Laine would be able to fight and beat this disease. She was an amazingly beautiful girl who just seemed so full of life. She'll be missed by many.

Hugs,

Sheila

Elphie, Kulee, Amanda, Harmony, Alex (hound mix), Phantom, Norbet, Willis (dsh), Autumn (Siamese) & Max (OSH) & mama rat, LaLa & baby Poppy! My bridge kids: Crooke & Mouse (always in my heart), Flake, Buzz, Snake, Prince (GSD), Justin & Gentry (Siamese), Belle (Aussie/Dalmatian mix), Rupert (amstaff) and Fred, Sirius, Severus, Albus, George, Hagrid, Hermione, Minerva, Marilyn, Wren, Molly, Luna, Tonks, Fleur, Ginny, Neville, Bill, Percy, Rose & Charlie (rats)

Guest GriffinsMom

I'm so sorry for your loss. I'm glad that Lacey Laine, you, and Fred found each other as even thought your time together was too short, it was full of love and laughs. Thank you Lacey Laine for sending your mama a sign that you had arrived at the Bridge so quickly. I'm sure it helped to ease her mind that you were now whole and happy once again. Godspeed Lacey Laine.

:f_red:gh_run:f_red

Thank you for sharing your wonderful girl with us. My heart is breaking for you.

God Bless, sweetheart. We love you,

Jackie, Payne and Bindi

Jackie with Tangerine and Chimes

Always missing Gracie, Steely, Annie, Payne, Twilite, Janey Bug, Bindi, Sophie, and Dazzle

Many of my favorite GT posts started with the words: "Lacey Laine. You have some 'splaining to do!" Run free and sass long at the bridge, Lacey Laine, until you are with your family again.

Drake - Fortified Power x Cajun Oriel

Janney - Ronco x Sol Happy

Waiting at the bridge: Sirocco - (Reko Sirocco) - Trojan Episode x Reko Princess; Nikki - (MPS Sharai) - Devilish Episode x MPS Daisy Queen;
Yukon - (Yak Back) - Epic Prince x Barts Cinnamon

Guest SYMBASMOMMY

Oh I feel so empty too....It is like she was right here when you would talk about her....sweet and sassy....she is indeed a very special angel....Godspeed sweet and dear Lacey Laine....forever in our hearts..... :f_pink:f_pink:f_pink

What a wonderful remembrance. I'm so sorry for your loss Patti. It's obvious that Lacey was truly loved.

gallery_12662_3351_862.jpg

Jen, CPDT-KA with Zuri, lab in a greyhound suit, Violet, formerly known as Faith, Skye, the permanent puppy, Cisco, resident cat, and my baby girl Neyla, forever in my heart

"The great thing about science is that you're free to disagree with it, but you'll be wrong."

My deepest sympathies on the loss of Lacey Laine.

Run Free sweet girlie.

CAMP GREYHOUND

Tempo (Keep the Tempo), Nora (Road Noise) & Gabe the babe (Gable Habenero), Cooper (Uncle Bud's Coop), Topper (Red Top), & Galgos Lisette & Manolito. Missing our beloved angels Cody (Kiowa My Dodie), Lou (Cantankerous Lou), Romi (FingerRoll), Connie (Devie's Concord), Millie (Djays Overhaul), Bailey (Hallo Forty nine), Andy (Iza Handy Boy, and Rocco (Ripley Rocco), Gracie (VS Megan), Eragon the Longdog, Joey (WJS Flashfire), Roy (Folly and Glory)