My Precious Greyhound Just Died Today

Guest needlenosemom

Guest needlenosemom
:( Just 2 hours ago, I found my precious little girl dead on the family room floor. She was just 7 1/2 and she must have died in her sleep. No symptoms----NOTHING!!!! We are all in shock. She didnt get into anything. I think she had a heart attack or a stroke. Her great grandfather, HB Commander, died of a stroke just before his 8th birthday. That is the only clue we have. We are all numb. I just got her certified for pet therapy and we were so hoping to bring smiles to all those in need.

• Replies 135
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest guinness_the_greyt

OMG! How horrible for you to find her that way... Hopefully in time you will be able to take comfort in the fact that she passed peacefully. :grouphug Im so sorry! Sending you lots of hugs and love.

Godspeed precious girl!

How terrible for you.

I am so sorry :cry1:f_red

Deerhounds Darcy, Duffy, Grace & Wellington, Mutts Sprout & Buddy, Lurchers Ned & Jake plus Ella the Westie + cats. Remembering Del, Jessie, Maddison, Flo, Sally, Stanley, Wallace, Radar, Mokka, Oki cat, Tetley, Poppy & Striker.

Please visit our web store at http://www.dogsndubs.com for our own range of Greyhound related clothing for humans!

How terribly sad for you and your family. Hoping your heart heals with time. Yet another star in the night sky already so full of our hearts losses

glitterstars.gif

large.rycezmom_Sig.jpg.c7b7915d082b1bb35
The more I see of man, the more I like dogs. ~Mme. de Staël
Missing my Bridge Angels Ryce, Bo, Jim, Miss Millie, Miss Rose, Gustopher P Jones (Pimpmaster G), Miss Isabella and Miss Star