My Precious Greyhound Just Died Today

Guest needlenosemom

• Replies 135
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Winterwish

I am so,so very sorry. :brokenheart You have my utmost sympathy and compassion. :grouphug:grouphug:grouphug Your precious greyhound girl is with you always needlenosemom. :grouphug

Fly free sweetheart ~ :candle:f_pink:gh_child:f_pink:candle

Guest greycious_gal

I'm so sorry! :( Our first greyhound had no symptoms either. He was happy and giving me my morning greeting one moment, and he was out in the yard the next. We were just as stunned as you must be. I'm so sorry for your loss!

Cyberhugs are weak, under the circumstances, but I offer them anyway.

I am very sorry for your loss. I hope that you soon find some peace and comfort in your memories of your girl.

Drake - Fortified Power x Cajun Oriel

Janney - Ronco x Sol Happy

Waiting at the bridge: Sirocco - (Reko Sirocco) - Trojan Episode x Reko Princess; Nikki - (MPS Sharai) - Devilish Episode x MPS Daisy Queen;
Yukon - (Yak Back) - Epic Prince x Barts Cinnamon

Guest ArtysPeople

This must be just awful.

I had read your recent posts about songs that make you think of greyhounds ("Skinna mer inky dinky dink" because you sang it to her every day) and nicknames and they both jumped out at me as written by someone who really loved her dog. What a terrible shock.

It's been a few days since I've had time to get online and post, so my condolences are a little late in coming. How are things going for you and your family?

I'm so sorry...this must be so heartbreaking.

Jan with precious pups Emmy (Stormin J Flag) and Simon (Nitro Si) and Abbey Field.  Missing my angels: Bailey Buffetbobleclair 11/11/98-17/12/09; Ben Task Rapid Wave 5/5/02-2/11/15; Brooke Glo's Destroyer 7/09/06-21/06/16 and Katie Crazykatiebug 12/11/06 -21/08/21. My blog about grief The reality is that you will grieve forever. You will not get over the loss of a loved one; you will learn to live with it. You will rebuild yourself around the loss you have suffered. You will be whole again but you will never be the same. Nor should you be the same, nor would you want to. Elisabeth Kübler-Ross