I Am So Scared!

Guest greybookends

Guest WarmheartedPups

I would be nuts as well......but ....it could be lots of things other than something really bad.

Sending positive thoughts and big prayers to you and Sheana

• Replies 116
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Sending good thoughts to you and Sheana.

Elphie, Kulee, Amanda, Harmony, Alex (hound mix), Phantom, Norbet, Willis (dsh), Autumn (Siamese) & Max (OSH) & mama rat, LaLa & baby Poppy! My bridge kids: Crooke & Mouse (always in my heart), Flake, Buzz, Snake, Prince (GSD), Justin & Gentry (Siamese), Belle (Aussie/Dalmatian mix), Rupert (amstaff) and Fred, Sirius, Severus, Albus, George, Hagrid, Hermione, Minerva, Marilyn, Wren, Molly, Luna, Tonks, Fleur, Ginny, Neville, Bill, Percy, Rose & Charlie (rats)

Sending prayers. :hope

Greyhound angels at the bridge- Casey, Charlie, Maggie, Molly, Renie, Lucy & Teddy. Beagle angels Peanut and Charlie. And to all the 4 legged Bridge souls who have touched my heart, thank you. When a greyhound looks into you eyes it seems they touch your very soul.

"A dog is the only thing on earth that loves you more then he loves himself". Josh Billings

siggie-7.jpg

I am sorry Lori I just got to read this we are praying and thinking about you! You should be at the vets right now!!!! :grouphug:grouphug Lots of Hugs, please keep give us a update as soon as you get one!!!!!

darlenesiggy2.jpg
Darlene Mom to: Aladdin, Sophie ,Pongo, Jasmine, Relic Forever in our Hearts Champ at the Rainbow Bridge.

Let a greyhound race into your heart Adopt

Bay Area Greyhound Adoptions INC. Naples/ Fort Myers Chapter

Guest greybookends

OK it is her lymph nodes. I just about lost it at that point. Vet is totally amazed I even spotted it and brought her in. The node on the other side is also a little enlarged but not enough that anyone but the vet would notice and the nodes in her back legs are a little hard especially the on on the same side as the enlarged one on her neck but it is not swollen. The ones in the front legs seem to be okay at this point. The vet got a really good aspiration and said she couldn't believe what a good girl she is. After hugs and the vet saying calm down she said she is not overly concerned at this point. She is still concerned but she thinks that it is most likely reactive lymph nodes at this point. We will know more later this afternoon after the tests are finished. She reassured me that if ANYTHING looks out of order or even a little suspicious she will be sending off tests and calling Dr. Couto once I told her about him. She was very pleased to have the name of someone who is far more knowledgeable then herself. So now we wait. It is gonna be a long afternoon. I feel a little better but not completely. Keep those prayers coming. The vet said if it is the worst than we have caught it just about as early as you can possibly catch it.

Guest KennelMom
Do a tick panel. At least test for e canis! Sending prayers!

:nod :nod

Sending prayers. Try not to freak out too much. Pups can pick up on our stress and there's not much you can do now except wait (and dole out some extra biskies ;) ). You've done everything perfect, including noticing right away when something was wrong :grouphug

You're a good mommy, Lori. Sheana will be OK. Now go kiss baby Ginny's belly for good luck. :kiss2

Did Bill get his stitches removed today?

Freshy (Droopys Fresh), NoAh the podenco orito, Howie the portuguese podengo maneto
Angels: Rita the podenco maneta, Lila, the podenco, Mr X aka Denali, Lulu the podenco andaluz, Hada the podenco maneta, Georgie Girl (UMR Cordella),  Charlie the iggy,  Mazy (CBR Crazy Girl), Potato, my mystery ibizan girl, Allen (M's Pretty Boy), Percy (Fast But True), Mikey (Doray's Patuti), Pudge le mutt, Tessa the iggy, Possum (Apostle), Gracie (Dusty Lady), Harold (Slatex Harold), "Cousin" Simon our step-iggy, Little Dude the iggy ,Bandit (Bb Blue Jay), Niña the galgo, Wally (Allen Hogg), Thane (Pog Mo Thoine), Oliver (JJ Special Agent), Comet, & Rosie our original mutt.

tiny hada siggy.png

Sending my prayers. I will be thinking of you both through this long afternoon of waiting. They did 6 slides on LaceyLaine 2 from each side of her neck and one from each leg and they were all positive for Lymphosarcoma. We had to wait 4 days for the results through the holiday weekend and the waiting is so hard. I really have this feeling that all is going to be well your way. Kiss and hug the lovely girl for us. :grouphug

Usethisone.jpg

Patti-Mommy of Lady Sophia 7-28-92 - 8-3-04... LaceyLaine 8-2-94-12-5-07...

Flash Gordon 7-14-99 - 8-29-09... BrookLynne...Pavé Maria... and 18 Bridge Kids.

WATCHING OVER US~SOPHIA~QUEENIE~LACEY LAINE~

CODY ANGELO~FLASH GORDON.

Guest greybookends
You're a good mommy, Lori. Sheana will be OK. Now go kiss baby Ginny's belly for good luck. :kiss2

Did Bill get his stitches removed today?

Yes Bill had his stitches removed and he was a good boy to. I think I may go lay down with a hound or two for a while. I am feeling a little drained right now.