Have You Seen Me?

First of all , my name is not Teaser.

DSC02667.jpg

I live with these two knuckleheads now.DSC02686.jpg

See that red paint on the wall behind me? That was done by the one they call Pudge. They didn't even get rid of her when she knocked a quart of red paint out of mom's hands and it covered the carpet and part of the wall. They must not have much discipline in this place. :P

DSC02688.jpg

In my first act of heroism, I saved the one they call Gracie when she was being attacked by a squirrel.

DSC02677.jpg

Take that you bad squirrel!

DSC02681.jpg

I must be in the Witless Protection Program because my name has been changed to Wally.

DSC02683.jpg

A week ago today we lost our beloved Oliver to a stroke. Saturday I made the 4 hour drive to GFNC to "interview" some prospective candidates. I had already talked to the kennel manager on the phone and was pretty sure it was gonna be this boy.

When I set eyes on Wally I almost said no because he is the spitting image of Oliver, albeit a much younger one. After spending an hour with Wally I decided I couldn't hold his looks against him. :rolleyes: His previous owners divorced and that left him homeless.

Please welcome Wally, aka Sir Walter of Beggingham (since Oliver had been Sir Oliver Begs a lot ) formerly Allen

He's 7 1/2 with flop-over ears and super long legs.

Freshy (Droopys Fresh), NoAh the podenco orito, Rita the podenco maneta, Howie the portuguese podengo maneto
Angels:  Lila, the podenco, Mr X aka Denali, Lulu the podenco andaluz, Hada the podenco maneta, Georgie Girl (UMR Cordella),  Charlie the iggy,  Mazy (CBR Crazy Girl), Potato, my mystery ibizan girl, Allen (M's Pretty Boy), Percy (Fast But True), Mikey (Doray's Patuti), Pudge le mutt, Tessa the iggy, Possum (Apostle), Gracie (Dusty Lady), Harold (Slatex Harold), "Cousin" Simon our step-iggy, Little Dude the iggy ,Bandit (Bb Blue Jay), Niña the galgo, Wally (Allen Hogg), Thane (Pog Mo Thoine), Oliver (JJ Special Agent), Comet, & Rosie our original mutt.

tiny hada siggy.png

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest PhillyPups

:confetti:confetti WELCOME HOME HANDSOME WALLY :confetti:confetti

I can guarantee handsome that you will never want for anything again, especially for love. Oh Ducky, I am so happy for you, you can tell in his eyes he so needed you :kiss2

He is beautiful. Welcome home Wally! :confetti

Casual Bling & Hope for Hounds
Summer-3bjpg.jpg
Janet & the hounds Maggie and Allen Missing my baby girl Peanut, old soul Jake, quirky Jet, Mama Grandy and my old Diva Miz Foxy; my angel, my inspiration. You all brought so much into my light, and taught me so much about the power of love, you are with me always.
If you get the chance to sit it out or dance.......... I hope you dance! Missing our littlest girl.

His eyes lead you to his soul. He is very handsome and looks like he is fitting right in. Congratulations.

Irene Ullmann w/Flying Odin and Mama Mia in Lower Delaware
Angels Brandy, John E, American Idol, Paul, Fuzzy and Shine
Handcrafted Greyhound and Custom Clocks http://www.houndtime.com
Zoom Doggies-Racing Coats for Racing Greyhounds

:) :) :)

Congratulations to the whole family.

Star aka Starz Ovation (Ronco x Oneco Maggie*, litter #48538), Coco aka Low Key (Kiowa Mon Manny x Party Hardy, litter # 59881), and mom in Illinois
We miss Reko Batman (Trouper Zeke x Marque Louisiana), 11/15/95-6/29/06, Rocco the thistledown whippet, 04/29/93-10/14/08, Reko Zema (Mo Kick x Reko Princess), 8/16/98-4/18/10, the most beautiful girl in the whole USA, my good egg Joseph aka Won by a Nose (Oneco Cufflink x Buy Back), 09/22/2003-03/01/2013, and our gentle sweet Gidget (Digitizer, Dodgem by Design x Sobe Mulberry), 1/29/2006-11/22/2014, gone much too soon. Never forgetting CJC's Buckshot, 1/2/07-10/25/10.

Guest benson

:confetti :confetti :confetti Welcome Home Wally! You hit the jackpot! :confetti :confetti :confetti :confetti :confetti

What a wonderful tribute to Oliver. You made me all weepy Ducky.

Congratulations Wally!!!!

You picked a great new family.

I love your new name.

Standard Poodle Daisy (12/13)
Missing Cora (RL Nevada 5/99-10/09), Piper (Cee Bar Easy 2/99-1/10), Tally (Thunder La La 9/99-3/10), Edie (Daring Reva 9/99-10/12), Dixie (Kiowa Secret Sue 11/01-1/13), Jessie (P's Real Time 11/98-3/13), token boy Graham (Zydeco Dancer 9/00-5/13), Cal (Back Already 12/99-11/13), Betsy (Back Kick Beth 11/98-12/13), Standard Poodles Minnie (1/99-1/14) + Perry (9/98-2/14), Annie (Do Marcia 9/03-10/14), Pink (Miss Pinky Baker 1/02-6/15), Poppy (Cmon Err Not 8/05-1/16), Kat (Jax Candy 5/05-5/17), Ivy (Jax Isis 10/07-7/21), Hildy (Braska Hildy 7/10-12/22), Opal (Jax Opal 7/08-4/23). Toodles (BL Toodles 7/09-4/24)

Welcome home Wally! I know you will look quite dashing in Colt's gear. Yukon says brindles wear Colt's blue best.

Drake - Fortified Power x Cajun Oriel

Janney - Ronco x Sol Happy

Waiting at the bridge: Sirocco - (Reko Sirocco) - Trojan Episode x Reko Princess; Nikki - (MPS Sharai) - Devilish Episode x MPS Daisy Queen;
Yukon - (Yak Back) - Epic Prince x Barts Cinnamon

Welcome Home Wally! He's beautiful for sure!

Jennifer and Beamish (an unnamed Irish-born Racer) DOB: October 30, 2011

Forever and always missing my "Vowels", Icarus, Atlas, Orion, Uber, and Miss Echo, and Mojito.