I Am Devestated...

• Replies 678
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Sending more white light from Canada.

CAMP GREYHOUND

Tempo (Keep the Tempo), Nora (Road Noise) & Gabe the babe (Gable Habenero), Cooper (Uncle Bud's Coop), Topper (Red Top), & Galgos Lisette & Manolito. Missing our beloved angels Cody (Kiowa My Dodie), Lou (Cantankerous Lou), Romi (FingerRoll), Connie (Devie's Concord), Millie (Djays Overhaul), Bailey (Hallo Forty nine), Andy (Iza Handy Boy, and Rocco (Ripley Rocco), Gracie (VS Megan), Eragon the Longdog, Joey (WJS Flashfire), Roy (Folly and Glory)

:grouphug for you and :hope for Rusty

Greyhound angels at the bridge- Casey, Charlie, Maggie, Molly, Renie, Lucy & Teddy. Beagle angels Peanut and Charlie. And to all the 4 legged Bridge souls who have touched my heart, thank you. When a greyhound looks into you eyes it seems they touch your very soul.

"A dog is the only thing on earth that loves you more then he loves himself". Josh Billings

siggie-7.jpg

Oh Dee, I know exactly what you are going through. It is hell not knowing when your baby can come home but know that all of the positive thoughts in the world are coming to you and Rusty and he will be home soon! :grouphug

2 Hounds Design Martingale Collars | 2 Hounds Design Facebook Page

2HDgtSiggy2-2_zpsebfc14a9.jpg
Alisha, Bob, Livvie (the 2.5 year old!) plus Mia Bella, Tippy, + Wahoo and Diesel the crazy kitties (and missing sweet Iceman, Paradise, Bandit, Cujo & Sebastian) in Indian Trail, NC

Guest VelvetEars

Can you maybe get a jar of stage 2 baby food -- like chicken and rice, or chicken and sweet potatoes? Sometimes when they're not feeling well, they'll lick this off your fingers (chewing might be too much like work). You could also puree part of a chicken breast with some canned green beans and rice and make sort of a mash. (I'm partial to the baby food, though, because it's less work for me!)

Guest Winterwish

How about bringing chicken for you too,and then Rusty may be enticed to eat a little as you eat too.

Keeping Rusty in my thoughts and prayers Dee! :hope:hope:bighug

Just checking in for an update on Rusty....eat for your mommy sweetie! :dogcookie

:bighug

Kim, (Herman), Pixie (NK Mary Ann), Kitten, Sammie, Darcy and Scout

Callie (Callie Walker), Ava (Lass Dance), July, Peanut, Kodi, Bailey, Kony, PJ, Scampie, Carlo & Casey waiting for us at the bridge

:candle

Deerhounds Darcy, Duffy, Grace & Wellington, Mutts Sprout & Buddy, Lurchers Ned & Jake plus Ella the Westie + cats. Remembering Del, Jessie, Maddison, Flo, Sally, Stanley, Wallace, Radar, Mokka, Oki cat, Tetley, Poppy & Striker.

Please visit our web store at http://www.dogsndubs.com for our own range of Greyhound related clothing for humans!

Sending prayers! When Shadow had his life threatening pancreatitis, I was lucky (as was he) that he was able to get acupuncture in the vet's office and as soon as he came home. I have no doubt it saved his life.

Shadow ate next to nothing for 10 days which rests the pancreas, so it was a good thing. He recovered completely.

Thinking of you & Rusty!

Edited by Burpdog

Diane & The Senior Gang

Burpdog Biscuits