Farewell Tribute To Oliver

macoduck

I'm so very sorry for your loss. Thanks you for sharing those great pictures and for telling us about some of the qualities that made Oliver so special to your family.

gallery_2398_3082_9958.jpg
Lucy with Greyhound Nate and OSH Tinker. With loving memories of MoMo (FTH Chyna Moon), Spirit, Miles the slinky kitty (OSH), Piper "The Perfect" (Oneco Chaplin), Winston, Yoda, Hector, and Claire.

• Replies 91
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm so sorry for your loss of Oliver.

But so glad I had the chance to meet Oliver at the kennel the day I picked up one of my fosters. Oliver was just the sweetest and I almost took him instead of Jingo. I'm so glad you found him though and gave him the life he deserved the last couple years. Thank you for posting the wonderful pictures of him it shows how much a part of your life he was. :grouphug

Alicia and Foster Yoshi ( pit bull) 

Always in my heart: WV's Milky Way 6/25/2000- 4/22/2013, Hank ( St Bernard/Boxer) ???? - 10/3/2017 and Sweet Pea (English bulldog)  2004 - 6/19/2019

www.etsy.com/your/shops/MuttStuffnc

Guest TriciasZoo

OMG!!!. Ducky, I...just got your message. I can barely breath. I...don't know what to say. Oh our dear Oliver, run free, pain free, sweetie. Gracie and Pudge and Ducky and Mac will be ok. Don't worry about them. Let them know you're ok, though? Please, for Auntie Trish. You will always be loved dear boy. :bighug :bighug :bighug:f_red :f_red :f_red

I'm so sorry for your loss of Oliver.

But so glad I had the chance to meet Oliver at the kennel the day I picked up one of my fosters. Oliver was just the sweetest and I almost took him instead of Jingo. I'm so glad you found him though and gave him the life he deserved the last couple years. Thank you for posting the wonderful pictures of him it shows how much a part of your life he was. :grouphug

I almost took Jingo....but then I met Oliver. Funny how things work out.

Freshy (Droopys Fresh), NoAh the podenco orito, Howie the portuguese podengo maneto
Angels: Rita the podenco maneta, Lila, the podenco, Mr X aka Denali, Lulu the podenco andaluz, Hada the podenco maneta, Georgie Girl (UMR Cordella),  Charlie the iggy,  Mazy (CBR Crazy Girl), Potato, my mystery ibizan girl, Allen (M's Pretty Boy), Percy (Fast But True), Mikey (Doray's Patuti), Pudge le mutt, Tessa the iggy, Possum (Apostle), Gracie (Dusty Lady), Harold (Slatex Harold), "Cousin" Simon our step-iggy, Little Dude the iggy ,Bandit (Bb Blue Jay), Niña the galgo, Wally (Allen Hogg), Thane (Pog Mo Thoine), Oliver (JJ Special Agent), Comet, & Rosie our original mutt.

tiny hada siggy.png

Does this count as a sign from Oliver? He died Monday. I scoop poop every day. Today I went to scoop and dang, there was one of his unique signature poops. :brokenheart Silly boy.

Freshy (Droopys Fresh), NoAh the podenco orito, Howie the portuguese podengo maneto
Angels: Rita the podenco maneta, Lila, the podenco, Mr X aka Denali, Lulu the podenco andaluz, Hada the podenco maneta, Georgie Girl (UMR Cordella),  Charlie the iggy,  Mazy (CBR Crazy Girl), Potato, my mystery ibizan girl, Allen (M's Pretty Boy), Percy (Fast But True), Mikey (Doray's Patuti), Pudge le mutt, Tessa the iggy, Possum (Apostle), Gracie (Dusty Lady), Harold (Slatex Harold), "Cousin" Simon our step-iggy, Little Dude the iggy ,Bandit (Bb Blue Jay), Niña the galgo, Wally (Allen Hogg), Thane (Pog Mo Thoine), Oliver (JJ Special Agent), Comet, & Rosie our original mutt.

tiny hada siggy.png

I'm so sorry.

Cynthia, & Cristiano, galgo
Always in my heart: Frostman
Newdawn Frost, Keno Jet Action & Chloe (NGA racing name unknown), Irys (galgo), Hannah (weim), Cruz (galgo), & Carly CW Your Charming

Princess http://www.greyhound-data.com/d?i=1018857

"It came to me that every time I lose a dog they take a piece of my heart with them. And every new dog who comes into my life, gifts me with a piece of their heart. If I live long enough, all the components of my heart will be dog, and I will become as generous and loving as they are." -- Unknown

I am so sorry for your loss. :candle:grouphug

Greyhound angels at the bridge- Casey, Charlie, Maggie, Molly, Renie, Lucy & Teddy. Beagle angels Peanut and Charlie. And to all the 4 legged Bridge souls who have touched my heart, thank you. When a greyhound looks into you eyes it seems they touch your very soul.

"A dog is the only thing on earth that loves you more then he loves himself". Josh Billings

siggie-7.jpg

I'm so sorry! :sad1:sad1:sad1

what a beautiful tribute to your boy! :cry1

godspeed, Oliver!

Kim and Bruce - with Rick (Rick Roufus 6/30/16) and missing my sweet greyhound Angels Rainey (LG's Rainey 10/4/2000 - 3/8/2011), Anubis (RJ's Saint Nick 12/25/2001 - 9/12/12) and Zeke (Hey Who Whiz It 4/6/2009 - 7/20/2020) and Larry (PTL Laroach 2/24/2007 - 8/2/2020) -- and Chester (Lab) (8/31/1990 - 5/3/2005), Captain (Schipperke) (10/12/1992 - 6/13/2005) and Remy (GSP) (?/?/1998 - 1/6/2005) at the bridge
"Always do sober what you said you'd do drunk. That will teach you to keep your mouth shut." -- Ernest Hemmingway

I am so sorry -- run free sweet boy.

From Wisconsin -- It's Nancy, Bob, Carla, June Bug and our newby Skorch.... along with Buffy. She's the little hound that meows.

With loving memorials to K.C., Barko and Major Turn -- all playing at the bridge.

Guest SquanHound

I am so sorry --- I am just seeing this now. I had been on a bit of vaca and only jumped on briefly during the last few days to thank Devon for her post and I didn't see this. I am really sorryfor your loss. I am sure your heart is breaking without your sweet Oliver. :grouphug You are in my thoughts.

Godspeed sweet boy, godspeed :gh_run

I'm so sorry. Run free Oliver! f_yellow

gallery_7491_3326_2049.jpg

Deirdre with Conor (Daring Pocobueno), Keeva (Kiowa Mimi Mona), & kittehs Gemma & robthomas.

Our beloved angels Faolin & Liath, & kittehs Mona & Caesar. Remembering Bobby, Doc McCoy, & Chip McGrath.

"He feeds you, pets you, adores you, collects your poop in a bag. There's only one explanation: you are a hairy little god." Nick Galifinakis

Guest gr84me

I just now got a chance to read the threads ... I am so sorry!

Run and play, free at the bridge, Oliver, and be sure to kick some rainbow dust down on your Mom from time to time so she knows you're pain-free and having fun and you haven't forgotten her!

You will be in my thoughts, and I pray that God's love surrounds you while you find your way though this time.

Sending my deepest sympathies on the loss of your Oliver.

Even through the tears, tho, I had to smile when I read your last post. Our bridge boy Cody liked to make little poopy trees of all the shrubs in our back yard - he just could not resist leaving some poop hanging off a shrub if he could manage it. After he died, I just did not want to clean them out. Of course, I had to, and I really miss seeing those little decorations left by him!

May it ease your grief to know he's up at the bridge, hanging with our our angels. You'll see him again one day.

Run free, Oliver.

CAMP GREYHOUND

Tempo (Keep the Tempo), Nora (Road Noise) & Gabe the babe (Gable Habenero), Cooper (Uncle Bud's Coop), Topper (Red Top), & Galgos Lisette & Manolito. Missing our beloved angels Cody (Kiowa My Dodie), Lou (Cantankerous Lou), Romi (FingerRoll), Connie (Devie's Concord), Millie (Djays Overhaul), Bailey (Hallo Forty nine), Andy (Iza Handy Boy, and Rocco (Ripley Rocco), Gracie (VS Megan), Eragon the Longdog, Joey (WJS Flashfire), Roy (Folly and Glory)