Gracie-a True Rescue

packmom

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

With all the animation in that lovely face, I don't believe for a moment she'll have any problem making friends and living the good life at the Bridge!

gallery_14387_3165_6886.jpg

Patsy and DH with the Humane Society specials, Linus & Jazz, in North Dakota

Guest boondog

Thanks for posting this, Suzy. She deserves to be remembered. I hadn't gotten to meet her yet, but I heard about her and saw her pictures. Godspeed, Gracie.

Guest bluesmom

oh she was so close to the good life :( i have tears for you, my dear. she was such a beautiful girl. gracies smile remains in my heart all day. run free brave one, run free.

How sad that she didn't get more time to be loved and spoiled in the forever home she deserved. I'm reminded of the Greyhounds Prayer----"When I die, let it be as a pet, so that someone will remember me." Sweet Gracie didn't have that chance, but she WILL be remembered, by all of us.

gallery_11446_3599_3864.jpg
Nancy, Mom to Evangelina and Kiva
Missing Lacey, Patsy, Buster, my heart dog Nick, Winnie, Pollyanna, Tess, my precious Lydia, Calvin Lee, my angel butterfly Laila, and kitties Lily, Sam and Simon
My Etsy shop: http://www.etsy.com/shop/Catsburgandhoundtown

There's a special place in heaven for all dogs, and for folks like the vet worker who took her in.

And, a special place in he77 for people who mistreat greyhounds.

Guest LuvXRacers

Gracie,

Run happy and pain free in your wonderful new life. You will find the companions you make at the bridge are MUCH kinder (and smarter!) than some of the humans here on earth.

f_yellowf_yellowf_yellow

What a sad story. I am so sorry. What a beautiful bright girl she was. Now she's free.

From Wisconsin -- It's Nancy, Bob, Carla, June Bug and our newby Skorch.... along with Buffy. She's the little hound that meows.

With loving memorials to K.C., Barko and Major Turn -- all playing at the bridge.

• 2 weeks later...

f_yellow:cry1

We also lost Tinsel during recovery after cancer removal surgery......this breaks my heart.

Run free, sweetie....

Paula & her pups--Paneer (WW Outlook Ladd), Kira & Rhett (the whippets)
Forever in my heart...Tinsel (Born's Bounder - 11/9/90-12/18/01), Piper, Chevy, Keno, Zuma, Little One, Phaelin & Winnie
Greyhound Adoption Center ~ So Cal rep for Whippet Rescue And Placement

For beautiful beaded collars, check out my Facebook page: The Swanky Hound