Gracie-a True Rescue

packmom

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

:f_pink

Bless her heart....she has found the good life...its on the other side of the bridge. She's warm & whole again...and her heart is full of love that she received for a short time. To the vet office worker, I salute you for picking her up on that cold raining night. There is a special place on the other side of the bridge for you too.

Guest LovesDoggies

She was such a beautiful girl, with such sweet eyes. I can hardly believe that she was pushed out like that . . . how could they not have love for her, such a sweetheart. I feel love for her now and hope that she always feels the warmth and kindness that you provided for her.

Guest bowiebears

This story fills me with so many conflicting emotions: anger/rage, sorrow/pity

but also pride for you and your actions in taking her in and loving her so much.

I sit here weeping like a baby over this story, over a dog I knew nothing about till just a few minutes ago.

Run free, dear Gracie!

:f_white:candle

I've "known" you for one minute, Gracie, but I'll never forget your sweet face. Godspeed, angel!

...And big hugs and kudos to all of you who rescued and loved her!

Edited by LisaB

Lisa
...sharing the journey with my best friend, Kevin, and our four greyhounds:
Littermates Sweetie* & Spicy (Possible Betsy, Possible Edna),

Moody* (Jr's Moody Man), and Dragon (Kiowa Dragonfire)

*Gone to wait for us at the Rainbow Bridge

• 1 month later...
Guest Carla

Oh no, such terribly sad news. She was on her way to a wonderful life. My thoughts and prayers are with all of you. Thank you for helping this sweet precious girl.

Godspeed Gracie, you will be greytly missed

Hugs,

Carla

Edited by Carla

Guest SweetAbby

What a shame that Gracie didn't get the chance to expereince True Love and Kindness. This story males me cry and makes me want to try and make Gracie's former owners realize how much Gracie would have given them if only they would have given her the chance. They didn't deserve that kind of of love anyhow! Dang!!!!!!!