Willow Is Gone

Guest kristijewell

Kristi,

I know your pain and I am sooooooo very sorry that you are experiencing it. You gave Willow a wonderful 3 years and she loved you every minute of it. You don't have to worry about describing her to us... we know what she meant to you and how wonderful she was.

:grouphug

Sheila

Elphie, Kulee, Amanda, Harmony, Alex (hound mix), Phantom, Norbet, Willis (dsh), Autumn (Siamese) & Max (OSH) & mama rat, LaLa & baby Poppy! My bridge kids: Crooke & Mouse (always in my heart), Flake, Buzz, Snake, Prince (GSD), Justin & Gentry (Siamese), Belle (Aussie/Dalmatian mix), Rupert (amstaff) and Fred, Sirius, Severus, Albus, George, Hagrid, Hermione, Minerva, Marilyn, Wren, Molly, Luna, Tonks, Fleur, Ginny, Neville, Bill, Percy, Rose & Charlie (rats)

• Replies 112
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I am so very sorry. She was far too young. :cry1:grouphug

Standard Poodle Daisy (12/13)
Missing Cora (RL Nevada 5/99-10/09), Piper (Cee Bar Easy 2/99-1/10), Tally (Thunder La La 9/99-3/10), Edie (Daring Reva 9/99-10/12), Dixie (Kiowa Secret Sue 11/01-1/13), Jessie (P's Real Time 11/98-3/13), token boy Graham (Zydeco Dancer 9/00-5/13), Cal (Back Already 12/99-11/13), Betsy (Back Kick Beth 11/98-12/13), Standard Poodles Minnie (1/99-1/14) + Perry (9/98-2/14), Annie (Do Marcia 9/03-10/14), Pink (Miss Pinky Baker 1/02-6/15), Poppy (Cmon Err Not 8/05-1/16), Kat (Jax Candy 5/05-5/17), Ivy (Jax Isis 10/07-7/21), Hildy (Braska Hildy 7/10-12/22), Opal (Jax Opal 7/08-4/23). Toodles (BL Toodles 7/09-4/24)

I'm so sorry. All my sympathy to you.

ATASCOSITA DIAZ - MY WONDER DOG!
Missing our Raisin: 9/9/94 - 7/20/08, our Super Bea: 2003 - 12/16/09, our Howie: 9/17/97 - 4/9/11, our Bull: 8/7/00 - 1/17/13, our Wyatt Earp: 11/22/06 - 12/16/15, and our Cyclone 8/26/05 - 9/12/16

Guest crazy4greys

I am sorry for your loss. My thoughts are with you and your husband :grouphug:f_pink The same thing happened to one of our adopters last year. It just doesn't seem fair when they are still so young :cry1

Guest SkinnyLegDogLover

I am so sorry to hear about Willow. I lost my Max exactly the same way. The shock of it all made me numb for quite some time.

It sounds like you gave her the best life a dog could dream of, and your words and photos capture her spirit beautifully.

Godspeed Willow, and God bless Kristi & Nathan.

Guest greycious_gal

I'm so sorry, Kristi! Please know that I know exactly where you are right now. We lost our sweet Monty-boy this last August with the same lack of symptoms...and suddenly gone.

My heart *breaks* for you right now! I know yours is probably broken just like mine was a few months ago. Please know I offer sympathies!

It's a very sad day when they run out of days with us. They are here for a very short time. And, like my son said on Monty's last day, "That day just way too fast for Monty!"

I'm so sorry! :weep:

Guest OurGreytLife

My heart goes out to you and your husband in the sudden loss of Willow. I lost my beloved greyhound, Marty, when he just turned 5 years old. :( Why they are taken from us so young I'll never understand but can treasure the time we had with them. Godspeed Willow.

Guest Machbragal

Oh NO! This is so sad, I can't believe it. I am so very sorry. I know she must have been loved very much every minute she was with you. Godspeed, Willow. You left much too young, sweetie.