Willow Is Gone

Guest kristijewell

• Replies 112
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Oh no. She was one who always struck me, too, as especially beautiful and sweet. I'm so sorry she had to leave you, so young and with no warning at all.

Godspeed, beloved girl.

Star aka Starz Ovation (Ronco x Oneco Maggie*, litter #48538), Coco aka Low Key (Kiowa Mon Manny x Party Hardy, litter # 59881), and mom in Illinois
We miss Reko Batman (Trouper Zeke x Marque Louisiana), 11/15/95-6/29/06, Rocco the thistledown whippet, 04/29/93-10/14/08, Reko Zema (Mo Kick x Reko Princess), 8/16/98-4/18/10, the most beautiful girl in the whole USA, my good egg Joseph aka Won by a Nose (Oneco Cufflink x Buy Back), 09/22/2003-03/01/2013, and our gentle sweet Gidget (Digitizer, Dodgem by Design x Sobe Mulberry), 1/29/2006-11/22/2014, gone much too soon. Never forgetting CJC's Buckshot, 1/2/07-10/25/10.

Guest gottaluvgreysindy

I read this post and when I scrolled down and saw that sweet girl in the signature I cried too. She is beautiful and that picture is priceless. Sudden deaths are tough, heck any death of a beloved pet is tough. I lost my brindle girl in November 2005 suddenly much the same way you described. Fine and playing and then gone. I know the size of the hole in your heart now. Prayers to you and your husband that the healing process can begin. Time is the only healer. Maybe when the time is right she will send you and your husband another special hound. God Bless

Guest DundeeToddsMom

I am so sorry for your loss. Willow is absolutely beautiful! You can tell from the pictures how much she is loved and cherished!

Godspeed Willow, run a lap with my Angels Sweet Dundee & Bubba....give 'em a big hug & kiss for me too!

:( I am so sorry. :( Willow is with our Angels and will watch over you until you meet again. The heavens are once more graced with a beautiful star. Godspeed Angel Willow. :grouphug:f_pink:f_white

Usethisone.jpg

Patti-Mommy of Lady Sophia 7-28-92 - 8-3-04... LaceyLaine 8-2-94-12-5-07...

Flash Gordon 7-14-99 - 8-29-09... BrookLynne...Pavé Maria... and 18 Bridge Kids.

WATCHING OVER US~SOPHIA~QUEENIE~LACEY LAINE~

CODY ANGELO~FLASH GORDON.

Oh no... :( My heart is breaking for you. What a tragic loss of your beautiful girlie. I'm so very sorry she had to leave you so unexpectedly. :grouphug Godspeed, precious Willow... :heart

Jeanne with Remington & Scooter the cat
....and Beloved Bridge Angels Sandee, Shari, Wells, Derby, Phoenix, Jerry Lee and Finnian.....
If tears could build a stairway, and memories a lane, I'd walk right up to heaven
and bring you home again.

Willow will live in your heart forever. I am so sorry. This is a true tradegy. May you find peace and comfort in the days ahead. Godspeed willow you are loved.

scootersig_A4.jpg

Pam with greys Avril, Dalton & Zeus & Diddy the dachshund & Miss Buzz the kitty

Devotion, Jingle Bells, Rocky, Hans, Harbor, Lennon, NoLa, Scooter, Naomi and Scout at the bridge