Sweet Star

TheFullHouse

• Replies 83
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest KennelMom

Sweet Star - I am honored to have had the chance to meet you on Saturday afternoon and give you love and ear scritches. What a special soul you are, now running free at the Bridge. Please know that you had a home that already loved you and that so many others loved and cared about you as well :cry1 :cry1

Heather - thanks for all you did for Star. She was very lucky to have raced for Fishdog Kennels and to have you as her guardian grey-angel :bighug

Liz and family - I have no words, only my deepest sympathies. I'm so very sorry you lost your baby girl before she had a chance to know how much you loved her.

Man.. Thats not fair... I am so sorry...

<b>These of course are just my humble opinions and in no way express the thoughts or ideas of the management, staff or members of this or any other board.. </b>
James River Greyhounds, Richmond VA
Homer, Gunnar and Scarlett,... Bridge Kids, Belle, Toby, Tanner, Pumpkin, Dimples and Tyrone, Willis, Duncan, Clea,Cable and Gracie

Guest argolola

Oh how terrible! I am crying with all of you over the loss of this sweet baby girl.

Star, you never made it to your couch, but you were loved and you will always be loved.

She has just gone early to the biggest softest couch ever. When I look at clouds, I'll see Star.

Missing my sweet girl Scout. My snuggler, my chow-hound, my kissy girl.
It never thunders at the Bridge, and your food bowl is ALWAYS filled.

So strange not living in Atty World. I was a love struck handmaiden to your every whim.

Guest tammymacb
:cry1 I am in tears. I am so sorry for all involved and heartbroken for Star who was about to learn how good life really is. May you rest in peace, angel.

I melted the second I had seen her photo posted. She looked so shy and completely unsure of herself. I was so happy when I heard she was going to be getting a great new home.

It is so unfair that this would happen to this beautiful girl who was just going to learn the good life.

Godspeed, Star. Run confident, and strong at the Rainbow Bridge.

{{{{{{{{{{lizzygrey, Heather, 5blackgreys}}}}}}}}}}

My heart goes out to you. What a miserable crushing thing to have to hear, and to have to tell.

Quick Star, I'm sorry you didn't quite make it to your couch. Rest well, dear little girl.

Star aka Starz Ovation (Ronco x Oneco Maggie*, litter #48538), Coco aka Low Key (Kiowa Mon Manny x Party Hardy, litter # 59881), and mom in Illinois
We miss Reko Batman (Trouper Zeke x Marque Louisiana), 11/15/95-6/29/06, Rocco the thistledown whippet, 04/29/93-10/14/08, Reko Zema (Mo Kick x Reko Princess), 8/16/98-4/18/10, the most beautiful girl in the whole USA, my good egg Joseph aka Won by a Nose (Oneco Cufflink x Buy Back), 09/22/2003-03/01/2013, and our gentle sweet Gidget (Digitizer, Dodgem by Design x Sobe Mulberry), 1/29/2006-11/22/2014, gone much too soon. Never forgetting CJC's Buckshot, 1/2/07-10/25/10.

Guest blastsmom

Run Free little Star..................

:f_pink:f_pink:f_pink

When we look into the beautifully clear sky tonight.... we will see that one special "Star" sparkling away at us...and we will know you are free and looking back down on us!!!!!!

:bighug

Big, huge hugs to everyone who was involved with this precious babydoll!!!!!!!! I know she will be watching and playing with all our bridge babies!!

Guest gottaluvgreysindy

This is so devastating. I'm so sorry for your loss Liz. I know how it feels to lose one so young to something like that. I'm sure my bridge girl, Twinkie was there to greet Star. Godspeed little one :f_red

Guest FoxyandDodgesMom
:cry1 I'm so so sorry ....Star was soooo young. :cry1
Thank you Heather for taking care of her & Liz...Thank you for stepping up to adopt this sweet shy girl. I wish that things had turned out differently. :gh_run:f_white

I am so, so sorry. :candle

Greyhound angels at the bridge- Casey, Charlie, Maggie, Molly, Renie, Lucy & Teddy. Beagle angels Peanut and Charlie. And to all the 4 legged Bridge souls who have touched my heart, thank you. When a greyhound looks into you eyes it seems they touch your very soul.

"A dog is the only thing on earth that loves you more then he loves himself". Josh Billings

siggie-7.jpg