Sweet Star

TheFullHouse

In memory of a sweet little dark brindle girl by the name of Star. She was so close to her forever home. I was arranging a GUR to get her to her new adoptive family. Star had her spay surgery last Tuesday and sometime during the night Saturday night she pulled out her stitches. She was found the next morning and rushed to the E-Vet but it was too late for this beautiful little soul.

To Liz and her husband John, I'm so very sorry at the loss of Star. I was so looking forward to getting this beautiful baby to you and your family. Hugs to you both. :grouphug Thank you both for offering to give this beautiful, shy, spooky girl a forever home.

To Heather, who held on to this sweet girl for so long waiting for the right home, I know how much this has hurt you. Hugs to you to. You're one in a million. :grouphug

For Star, you may not have made it to your forever home on earth sweetie but you have one now. Godspeed sweet angle. Heaven has another bright star in the sky.

:f_red:f_red:f_red

Edited by 5blackgreys

Judy, mom to Darth Vader, Bandita, And Angel

Forever in our hearts, DeeYoGee, Dani, Emmy, Andy, Heart, Saint, Valentino, Arrow, Gee, Bebe, Jilly Bean, Bullitt, Pistol, Junior, Sammie, Joey, Gizmo, Do Bee

• Replies 83
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest jettcricket

I'm so sorry to hear this....it just makes you realize how precious life is. What a shame....what a damn shame. Sheading tears for you baby girl and all who have been affected by it. :(

Judy,

I pm'd you - did you get it? I've never done one. Thanks.

Yes, I got it. I'm so sorry Liz.

Judy, mom to Darth Vader, Bandita, And Angel

Forever in our hearts, DeeYoGee, Dani, Emmy, Andy, Heart, Saint, Valentino, Arrow, Gee, Bebe, Jilly Bean, Bullitt, Pistol, Junior, Sammie, Joey, Gizmo, Do Bee

Thats so terribly sad for all concerned :cry1

Deerhounds Darcy, Duffy, Grace & Wellington, Mutts Sprout & Buddy, Lurchers Ned & Jake plus Ella the Westie + cats. Remembering Del, Jessie, Maddison, Flo, Sally, Stanley, Wallace, Radar, Mokka, Oki cat, Tetley, Poppy & Striker.

Please visit our web store at http://www.dogsndubs.com for our own range of Greyhound related clothing for humans!

That is so sad. I'm so sorry for everyone involved.

Godspeed Star. :f_pink

Edited by foxysmom

Casual Bling & Hope for Hounds
Summer-3bjpg.jpg
Janet & the hounds Maggie and Allen Missing my baby girl Peanut, old soul Jake, quirky Jet, Mama Grandy and my old Diva Miz Foxy; my angel, my inspiration. You all brought so much into my light, and taught me so much about the power of love, you are with me always.
If you get the chance to sit it out or dance.......... I hope you dance! Missing our littlest girl.

Run free Star!

This was going to be the first GUR that I have been able to do. It was coming right through my city and I couldn't say no to helping a beautiful lady get to her forever home. This is just horrible.

Sweet lady, you were so close.

My condolences to all involved with Star.

I am so sad over this tragic loss just as Star was going to have a real life. :f_red

PRINCESS
ANGELS: SUSIE (BANDIT SUE) 3/26/1991-5/13/2006, TIPPER (MPS KRISTINA) 7/23/1999-2/4/2008, LADYBUG (BB'S LADYBUG) 5/19/2005-7/9/2008,
HAPPY 12/2000-10/9/2013, RICHY (DON L RICHY RICH) 11/5/2002-5/17/2015, DARREN 9/24/2005-3/2/2017, TUCKER (AWESOME ABILITY) 12/29/2004-12/4/2017,
BUG (BB'S DANCING BUG) 5/19/2005-11/17/2018, Dee (KIOWA DIANDRA) 10/9/2007-6/20/2022, Buddy (PJ PLUTARCH) 11/21/2013-9/8/2023)