Sweet Star

TheFullHouse

Aw geez...

Godspeed Star, there's nothing left to fear.

Peace to all who loved her.....

gallery_7491_3326_2049.jpg

Deirdre with Conor (Daring Pocobueno), Keeva (Kiowa Mimi Mona), & kittehs Gemma & robthomas.

Our beloved angels Faolin & Liath, & kittehs Mona & Caesar. Remembering Bobby, Doc McCoy, & Chip McGrath.

"He feeds you, pets you, adores you, collects your poop in a bag. There's only one explanation: you are a hairy little god." Nick Galifinakis

• Replies 83
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hearing this just tears my heart out since I lost one of my sweet girls after her spay. Star will be in my thoughts and memories for a very long time.

Elphie, Kulee, Amanda, Harmony, Alex (hound mix), Phantom, Norbet, Willis (dsh), Autumn (Siamese) & Max (OSH) & mama rat, LaLa & baby Poppy! My bridge kids: Crooke & Mouse (always in my heart), Flake, Buzz, Snake, Prince (GSD), Justin & Gentry (Siamese), Belle (Aussie/Dalmatian mix), Rupert (amstaff) and Fred, Sirius, Severus, Albus, George, Hagrid, Hermione, Minerva, Marilyn, Wren, Molly, Luna, Tonks, Fleur, Ginny, Neville, Bill, Percy, Rose & Charlie (rats)

Godspeed, Star. My sympathies to all those whose lives she touched.

...............Chase (FTH Smooth Talker), Morgan (Cata), Reggie (Gable Caney), Rufus
(Reward RJ). Fosters check in, but they don't check out.
Forever loved -- Cosmo (System Br Mynoel), March 11, 2002 - October 8, 2009.
Miss Cosmo was a lady. And a lady always knows when to leave.

Guest GreysAndMoreGreys

First off I want to say I'm sorry for being so late on this thread.

It just hurts so much to know that Star was so close to her forever home to have this happen.

It seems like she was an underdog and just couldn't get out from under her black cloud, no matter how hard everyone worked it just folloed her :(

IT'S NOT FAIR!!! My heart hurts for Star and Liz and everyone that was touched by this poor little underdog.

GOD SPEED LITTLE STAR, you poor little peanut, everyone was working so hard to get you home and the cards were stacked against us.

My heart hurts a little less knowing that you are safe and amounghts friends but DARN IT, IT'S NOT FAIR!!!!!

my heart hurts :(

Oh no, I am so very sorry to read this. My heart aches for all involved. Run free sweet angel, God needed another bright and shining Star to watch over us til we all meet n greet one more time.... Find Howie, he will run with you forever. :f_pink