My Sweet Boy Bomber

Guest Furmama

• Replies 131
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest armanntoo

Doreen, I was stunned when Kirk called me from the vet. Barbara and I are glad that we saw our friend yesterday, and he will be missed by our gang, as they always enjoyed having Bomber and Dancer here for the weekend every once in a while.

I am so sorry.

God Speed my friend, and you really were a friend. Run free with our Percy when you meet him at the bridge.

We all loved you.

Guest greysRgreyt

Edited to say ~ from Canagreyts

Dear Doreen, Kirk and all of your family, I am so sorry to read this post of the loss of your beloved Bomber. I am stunned and heartbroken. This is the scenario we all dread to think about and I'm so sorry it has happened to one you've loved so dearly.

We had the pleasure of meeting all of you and I'm sure if we lived closer, Bomber and Nebraska would have been the best of buds!!! I'll never forget them that day at the off-leash and how our boys were such "busy bodies" together!!

May your heart be warmed with special thoughts of how much you were loved by your special boy and by how much you meant to him.

With warm thoughts to all of you,

Patti, Darin

Maggie and Nebraska

:f_red:f_white:f_red

Edited by greysRgreyt

Guest Furmama

I am so glad I gave him steak last night, he ate it up so happily!! He ate his special chicken and rice dish I made him today, he ate it twice!! Bomber loved his food!! I just want to know why God made these beautiful, innocent, loving, trusting creatures, only to let us have them for such a short time... it is so hard!! It's just not fair. He was only 6 years old!!

Guest PypersPerson

I am so sorry for your loss. I can't even imagine your pain even though I'm crying tears for Bomber as I type. He was a beautiful boy. I'm sure he knew how very much he was loved and now he is at peace. Godspeed sweet boy! :angelwings

f_yellow

Guest how888

I am so very sorry to read this. Just know that "Somewhere Over The Rainbow" there is a new angel named Bomber and someday we will all meet n greet one more time. Send mommy a sign sweet angel. :f_red:f_red:f_red

Doreen and Kirk... I am so sad to read this!

Farewell sweet Bomber! I am sorry you had to leave us so soon but please have a wonderful time at the Rainbow Bridge but keep an eye on your Mom and Dad.

Farewell! :weep

Jennifer and Beamish (an unnamed Irish-born Racer) DOB: October 30, 2011

Forever and always missing my "Vowels", Icarus, Atlas, Orion, Uber, and Miss Echo, and Mojito.

:cry1 I am so sorry :grouphug I have a lump in my throat right now.

Major & Black Jack are the BEST Doggies in the WORLD

A Major Presence - MAJOR - March 10, 1999 - January 13, 2011

Little Joe - BLACK JACK - July 31, 1998 - February 8, 2011

"If you lead your life the right way, the karma will take care of itself. " - Randy Pausch

I am so, so sorry your baby is gone from your side. He knew how much you love him and now he is with all the other Bridge Angels running with no pain, fast as the wind. Bomber will send you a sign that he is ok. My prayers are with you. :candle

Greyhound angels at the bridge- Casey, Charlie, Maggie, Molly, Renie, Lucy & Teddy. Beagle angels Peanut and Charlie. And to all the 4 legged Bridge souls who have touched my heart, thank you. When a greyhound looks into you eyes it seems they touch your very soul.

"A dog is the only thing on earth that loves you more then he loves himself". Josh Billings

siggie-7.jpg

So very, very sorry. All my sympathy.

ATASCOSITA DIAZ - MY WONDER DOG!
Missing our Raisin: 9/9/94 - 7/20/08, our Super Bea: 2003 - 12/16/09, our Howie: 9/17/97 - 4/9/11, our Bull: 8/7/00 - 1/17/13, our Wyatt Earp: 11/22/06 - 12/16/15, and our Cyclone 8/26/05 - 9/12/16

I'm so very sorry for your loss. :brokenheart I'm sure Bomber felt surrounded and cradled by your love, and that his transition was gentle and peaceful. :beatheart My heart goes out to you. Godspeed, precious Bomber. :grouphug

Jeanne with Remington & Scooter the cat
....and Beloved Bridge Angels Sandee, Shari, Wells, Derby, Phoenix, Jerry Lee and Finnian.....
If tears could build a stairway, and memories a lane, I'd walk right up to heaven
and bring you home again.

Oh God Doreen...Oh God Oh God....

Bomber...

I love you guys.

I'll call you.

109561096.jpg

Bomber, I'll miss you. The boys are going be so sad...

Doreen, I wish I could be there to hug you in person.

Edited by Forevermybabies

Tami, Nikki & Gypsy (non-greyhounds, but still pretty good dogs.) Deeply missing Sunscreen Man, Angel (Back on the Job), Switzler Festus and Joe (Indio Starr)