My Sweet Boy Bomber

Guest Furmama

• Replies 131
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I am in a state of shock. I am so sorry. f_yellowf_yellowf_yellow

Missing my sweet girl Scout. My snuggler, my chow-hound, my kissy girl.
It never thunders at the Bridge, and your food bowl is ALWAYS filled.

So strange not living in Atty World. I was a love struck handmaiden to your every whim.

Guest cupcakeorbust

I can't stop thinking about how sad you must feel. I am sorry for your loss.

I'm so sorry...  Run Free sweet Bomber....

You guys will be in my prayers...... :grouphug

1615887[/snapback]

Guest BleusysMom

Bomber...Run Free and Enjoy the Company of Some of The BEST :beatheart:beatheart:beatheart

You now can Spread those :angelwings Angel Wings and FLY :angelwings:angelwings:gh_run

Your Family will be watching the Night Sky....for the Newest Bright Star :angelwings:beatheart:beatheart:beatheart

Bomber run and play with all the other bridge kids just take a few moments out to let your mom know you are ok and are waiting for her. Your time here was short but you were loved.

I am so sorry for your loss

Cassie: Pikes Clara Bell Swoop: My Man Swoop

BRIDGE ANGELS Psi:WD'S Aleford 3/17/00-4/25/10 Snowman: Gable Snowman 1/9/96-2/14/08

Guest argolola

I am so sorry and I am sitting here crying with you. You gave your boy a wonderful home and lots of love and he knew how special he was.

It's so natural to ask why. Try to look at it as a blessing that you were there when he went to the bridge. He wasn't alone, and he was surrounded by his family. I believe we will be with them again.

In time, may your tears turn to smiles. There is a bright star in Heaven tonight. God bless.

i am absolutely stunned. i am so, so sorry. we will all miss the very gentle and silly Bomber. i am sure my sweet Beansy met him at the bridge. :grouphug:f_white:f_white

siggy_robinw_tbqslg.jpg
Xavi the galgo and Peter the cat. Missing Iker the galgo ?-Feb.9/19, Treasure (USS Treasure) April 12/01-May 6/13, Phoenix (Hallo Top Son) Dec.14/99-June 4/11 and Loca (Reko Swahili) Oct.9/95 - June 1/09, Allen the boss cat, died late November, 2021, age 19.

Guest princessmommy

I am so sorry that you have lost your boy Bomber. My heart goes out to you. Angel Bomber will always be watching over you and loving you. :brokenheart:angelwings