My Sweet Boy Bomber

Guest Furmama

Guest Meredith

I'm so, so sorry to hear this. I really hoped for the best.... :(

There have been so many lately who were taken too soon, but they were all there waiting for him at the bridge to bring him home.

Run free, sweet Bomber. Run free with the angels, free from pain and at peace.

Hugs to you and your family. Take extra special care of his brother - he'll need the comfort and reassurance, as will you.

• Replies 131
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I am sorry for your greyt loss of your precious Bomber. He is smiling down upon you thanking you for the time you had together.

Godspeed Bomber

:f_red:f_red

Guest jeannejj

I am so sorry. I know how much it hurts. But, Bomber knew he was loved, and time will dull the pain and allow the memories to bring you joy.

Bomber was there to help my Mason across the Bridge. I hope they are both playing and running free together.

You have my thoughts.

Jeanne

Mandy, Mack and Charlie

f_yellowf_yellowf_yellow

Guest MySkye

Bomber was so loved by his momma, it is so easy to read in your beautiful words.

Run Free Sweet Bomber boy.

My heart to you and your beloved family. :f_white:gh_runner

I am sitting here at work shedding tears. I don't know you and I didn't know your dog. These dogs have bound us all together in one united family. I am so sorry for your loss.

If it is any comfort; no matter how long they stay, they never stay long enough.

Irene Ullmann w/Flying Odin and Mama Mia in Lower Delaware
Angels Brandy, John E, American Idol, Paul, Fuzzy and Shine
Handcrafted Greyhound and Custom Clocks http://www.houndtime.com
Zoom Doggies-Racing Coats for Racing Greyhounds

Guest realboo

I'm so very sorry that sweet Bomber is gone. It's just not fair. He was such a loved boy and he will carry that with him forever, just as you 'll carry his love.

Doreen, I'm so sorry! I'm absolutely stunned and saddened. Please know that my thoughts are with you, Kirk and Dancer at this time.

As I sit at my desk crying (when I ever learn not to read Remembrance at work), I'm also laughing at some of the funny stories you told me about Bomber. The rounded corners on all your furniture, wearing your purse cause the straps got stuck when he tried to steal a bully stick. I hope in time you'll be able to share some more Bomber stories with us.

When you need a hug from another big goofy boy...Cole's here for you.

Hugs to you & Kirk. I'll speak to you soon.

Jennifer

Cleo (Golddust Cadilac 83484 Blazing Desire X Greys Blu Fox)

Cole (Hallo Jeremy 88778 My Rooster X Bahama Tango)

Athena (R and a Peach 93839 Coldwater Guv X R and a Lady)

user posted image

Run free at the bridge, sweet Bomber. Cody is looking for you there.

Words cannot express how sorry I am, Doreen. Hugs to you and Kirk.

:gh_run2:gh_run2

CAMP GREYHOUND

Tempo (Keep the Tempo), Nora (Road Noise) & Gabe the babe (Gable Habenero), Cooper (Uncle Bud's Coop), Topper (Red Top), & Galgos Lisette & Manolito. Missing our beloved angels Cody (Kiowa My Dodie), Lou (Cantankerous Lou), Romi (FingerRoll), Connie (Devie's Concord), Millie (Djays Overhaul), Bailey (Hallo Forty nine), Andy (Iza Handy Boy, and Rocco (Ripley Rocco), Gracie (VS Megan), Eragon the Longdog, Joey (WJS Flashfire), Roy (Folly and Glory)

Oh, no.... I am SO sorry. As hard as The Decision is, you have given your sweet angel the best gift you could possibly give: the ability to pass from his sick body and into eternal freedom with love, peace, and his dignity intact.

We wish you peace, comfort, and many happy memories. Our tears and prayers are with you.

:grouphug

Edited by HooversMom