Ok Everyone Asia Is Home!

Let me start by saying I was so nervous waiting to see her for the 1st time. Just so happens Lucy and Barbara were there with their dog Gracie? I'm sorry I have senior moments was it Gracie?. Thank you guys for your support!

They brought her out and she was happy to see me and even nosed through my legs from behind that was the greatest sign that she is not in pain and was being cute!

Dragged me to the truck, wanted to jump in herself, of course not letting her and having to pick her up made her scream. the tech assured me that it wasn't pain and it wasn't. She got in and layed down and looked so happy, that is all she wanted was to get into the truck and go home So i am driving and somewhere midpoint on 684 I turn to look and she is up and staring out the window, she was RIDEN!!! oh man did that make me happy and I asked her to lie back down and she did

I also would like to mention that her incision is as neat as a pin it is magnificent the way it looks, Dr Hart IS THE HOT TAMALE TRAIN :yay !!!! It is amazing dry, no blood, no bruising. She seems to be business as usual. just asked to go pee pee and she did it like a pro. Still needs to make a doody

http://good-times.webshots.com/album/56523...host=good-times

of course i did not pick Good Times as the subject category and i can't figure out how to change it in Webshots :(

This is just so unbelievable i hope it stays this smooth!

Edited by Madeara
"To err is human, to forgive, canine" Audrey, Nova, Cosmo and Holden in NY - Darius and Asia you are both irreplaceable and will be forever in my heart beatinghearts.gif

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm glad to hear that she's home :D

Her surgery site looks great! It will bruise though over the next few days so don't be alarmed when it happens. But by this time next week, it will no dount be bruise-free again :)

Deerhounds Darcy, Duffy, Grace & Wellington, Mutts Sprout & Buddy, Lurchers Ned & Jake plus Ella the Westie + cats. Remembering Del, Jessie, Maddison, Flo, Sally, Stanley, Wallace, Radar, Mokka, Oki cat, Tetley, Poppy & Striker.

Please visit our web store at http://www.dogsndubs.com for our own range of Greyhound related clothing for humans!

Look at her! She looks fabulous! Cosmo does look happy to be near her again ... Well, heck, that bed looks so comfy, I want to crawl in beside her myself! :P

Happy healing!!

Get some rest!

GT-siggy-spring12.jpg

My Inspirations: Grey Pogo, borzoi Katie, Meep the cat, AND MY BELOVED DH!!!
Missing Rowdy, Coco, Brilly, Happy and Wabi.

Guest greytloves

Wonderful news!

She looks so happy to be home. What a pretty girl.

Keep up the speedy healing, Asia!

Edited by greytloves

Yay Asia!! :yay So glad your ride home was uneventful. I could not believe how great she looked when she came out to the lobby of the vet clinic! She was soooo happy to see mommy, she was in excellent spirits with a happpy, waggy tail and all! She even gave our Gracie a kiss :kiss2

Heal quickly sweetie! Oh, and make sure mommy gives you lots of :dogcookie

Lucy, Mommy to Alex (Fuzzy's Alexander), Zachy, and Lovey (RWC First Love). Angels Willow (Memu), Gracie LuLu (Reward Whammo), Prince (Dundrum Prince) and Rally (My Rapid Rally) , Siamese kitties Dallas and Dixie, Balinese kitty Zoe and bridge kitty Miza

She does look very good. The surgery site is very neat and clean. Healing thoughts coming her way.

Irene Ullmann w/Flying Odin and Mama Mia in Lower Delaware
Angels Brandy, John E, American Idol, Paul, Fuzzy and Shine
Handcrafted Greyhound and Custom Clocks http://www.houndtime.com
Zoom Doggies-Racing Coats for Racing Greyhounds

:clap

Hope things continue to go well!!

gallery_4518_2903_10272.jpg
Donna and...Lucy and Chubb
Rascal H 10/1/91-5/22/04 My best friend and Bounty Boon 1/23/99-6/25/07 My boy with the biggest heart
Cody 7/28/99-8/1/13 My boy that always made me laugh and Dylan 5/12/04-12/29/2017 The sweetest boy ever

Miss Mollie 1/1/99-1/30/15 and Pixie :heart:heart-10/10/2017 Lincoln :heart-2/14/2021

She looks terrific! :f_white Hoping you heal quickly Asia:wub:

Edited by SIGreyLady

2013-Beach-2.jpg

Mimi- mom to Burdette (KB's Burdette), Sophie (LL's Stupid Is) and bridge babies Kelsey (Kelso's Logo), Sterling (Cold B Tiger), Fritz, Tasha, Chloe and Molly

:yay Greayt News!!!! :yay I hope she continues to feel better and the road to recovery is a quick one. :colgate

Lucy and Barbara are the Best, you could not have ask for anyone better for support, I am Happy they were their with you. :colgate

darlenesiggy2.jpg
Darlene Mom to: Aladdin, Sophie ,Pongo, Jasmine, Relic Forever in our Hearts Champ at the Rainbow Bridge.

Let a greyhound race into your heart Adopt

Bay Area Greyhound Adoptions INC. Naples/ Fort Myers Chapter

Audrey, she looks fabulous. I agree, that is one hot surgeon. All fingers crossed for good healing from here on out.

Star aka Starz Ovation (Ronco x Oneco Maggie*, litter #48538), Coco aka Low Key (Kiowa Mon Manny x Party Hardy, litter # 59881), and mom in Illinois
We miss Reko Batman (Trouper Zeke x Marque Louisiana), 11/15/95-6/29/06, Rocco the thistledown whippet, 04/29/93-10/14/08, Reko Zema (Mo Kick x Reko Princess), 8/16/98-4/18/10, the most beautiful girl in the whole USA, my good egg Joseph aka Won by a Nose (Oneco Cufflink x Buy Back), 09/22/2003-03/01/2013, and our gentle sweet Gidget (Digitizer, Dodgem by Design x Sobe Mulberry), 1/29/2006-11/22/2014, gone much too soon. Never forgetting CJC's Buckshot, 1/2/07-10/25/10.

Guest Vinnie

She looks wonderful. And Cosmo looks very happy to have his sister back home. I used to call Vinnie's little screams "pain yips" - most of the time it was just his way of saying ouch - but they did have different levels to them - when they got louder and sharper it meant he needed more pain med - you'll be able to tell the difference very quickly. You can also tell by looking at her muzzle/nose area - Vinnie would get his "stress face" - meaning the vein that runs in the area kinda sticks out more noticeably and he would start panting - we got very good at telling when that would start and getting his meds in him to head it off. I'll bet your heart was ready to burst with love on the way home and looking back to see her standing up and enjoying her ride. She really looks wonderful and the surgery site is beautifully done. Sending more hugs and scritches and lots of healing thoughts for a fast recovery.

Audrey, she looks just fabulous! Not to mention, she looks SO MUCH like my girl Rascal! Even has the darker area on the nose, amidst the grey.

Looks like Cosmo is happy to have her home, too!

Phoebe (Belle's Sweetpea) adopted 9/2/13.

Jack (BTR Captain Jack) 9/28/05--11/2/12
Always missing Buddy, Ruby, and Rascal.

Look at her! She looks fabulous! Cosmo does look happy to be near her again ... Well, heck, that bed looks so comfy, I want to crawl in beside her myself! :P

Happy healing!!

Get some rest!

DITTO :yay

Guest paulamariez

Asia, I am soooo glad to hear that you're home! That is the very best place for you to heal up and get well and back to your old self. It seems that you are already doing that! Snuggle up in your doggie bed and bask in the love and kisses from your family! I will keep Asia's tender heart in my prayers for a full healing and a problem free recuperation! Tiger, Bueller and Domino are sending Asia some welcome home doggie kisses!

So glad your girlie is getting mobile and is now at home! :yay:kiss2 Continued prayers for a excellent recovery and many more years with you! :hope

Jeanne with Remington & Scooter the cat
....and Beloved Bridge Angels Sandee, Shari, Wells, Derby, Phoenix, Jerry Lee and Finnian.....
If tears could build a stairway, and memories a lane, I'd walk right up to heaven
and bring you home again.

OMG! ! ! She looks FANTASTIC!!!! Kiss that pretty and brave little girl for me! :wub:

Usethisone.jpg

Patti-Mommy of Lady Sophia 7-28-92 - 8-3-04... LaceyLaine 8-2-94-12-5-07...

Flash Gordon 7-14-99 - 8-29-09... BrookLynne...Pavé Maria... and 18 Bridge Kids.

WATCHING OVER US~SOPHIA~QUEENIE~LACEY LAINE~

CODY ANGELO~FLASH GORDON.