Ok Everyone Asia Is Home!

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

wow, just look at her! she looks strong and beautiful!!! :grouphug:hope

gallery_2175_3047_5054.jpg

Michelle...forever missing her girls, Holly 5/22/99-9/13/10 and Bailey 8/1/93-7/11/05

Religion is the smile on a dog...Edie Brickell

Wag more, bark less :-)

I slept with her last night downstairs on a pile of dog pillows. the blow up mattress that was given to me had holes :( She was good last night just 2 little ouchies while she was turning around. She took a nice doody at 10:00. It wasn't picture perfect so I didn't take a picture. it was still a do, 1st one since Tuesday morning. she is back to barking at whatever lurks across the pond. that makes me happy :) I will sleep with her until I know she can be left alone. Bob is house sitting this week so i have been alone with her, she knows she is most important to me and I am there for her :)

"To err is human, to forgive, canine" Audrey, Nova, Cosmo and Holden in NY - Darius and Asia you are both irreplaceable and will be forever in my heart beatinghearts.gif

Prayers and good thoughts for fast recovery.

ATASCOSITA DIAZ - MY WONDER DOG!
Missing our Raisin: 9/9/94 - 7/20/08, our Super Bea: 2003 - 12/16/09, our Howie: 9/17/97 - 4/9/11, our Bull: 8/7/00 - 1/17/13, our Wyatt Earp: 11/22/06 - 12/16/15, and our Cyclone 8/26/05 - 9/12/16

Sending good thoughts for healing. So glad she's home! She looks really good, looks like they did an amazing job :yay

:bighug

large.sig-2024.jpg.80c0d3c049975de29abb0

Kerry with Lupin in beautiful coastal Maine. Missing Pippin, my best friend and sweet little heart-healer :brokenheart 2013-2023 :brokenheart 
Also missing the best wizard in the world, Merlin, and my sweet 80lb limpet, Sagan, every single day. 

Guest Vinnie

So glad you both had a good nite - hope you enjoy your day - maybe she can find whats lurking across the pond. Hugs & scritches.

Gald she is home and on the mend. Take care of her, you and Cosmo. :)

Wendy and The Whole Wherd. American by birth, Southern by choice.
"Do not meddle in the affairs of dragons, for you are crunchy and taste good with ketchup!"
****OxyFresh Vendor ID is 180672239.****