Bridge Angels In 2013

macoduck

Saying goodbye to the beautiful greyhounds and their friends who left us in 2013. As you run with the wind send a caress to wipe our tears.

Gone but never forgotten. Loved forever. Run free with those who have gone before you. Greet all those that will follow.

January

Champ

Dave

Angel

Sammie, the bunny

Cody

Doc

Pogo, the kitty

Marianne

Dixie

Bella

Astro

Jazz

Margarita, the kitty

Albert

Kimba Blue Eyes, the kitty

Dreamy

Grace

Hailey Jane

Cabriole

Gus

Kelsey

Queenie

Lindsey, the borzoi

Gary

Stella-Stubby

Keystone

Romeo

Savannah

Rosie, the iggy

Sebau

Redman

Moe

Daisy

Gotcha Bobbi Jo

February

Peachy
Molly Socks
Gracie
Bruiser, the American Bulldog
Bliss
Molly Pal
Jackson
Buffy
Martha, the kitty
Daytona

Cobb

Lily

Coyote

Simon, the iggy

Popcorn

Talica, the hedgehog

Joshy

Tom Sawyer

Tornado

Hero

Gweneth

Gus

Santa

Bud

March

Joseph

Dainty Wag

Jessie

Mac

Moose

Bubba and Suds

Havoc

Hoover and Minty

Smokie

Harold

Padfoot

Show

Target

Mindy

Ezri

Millie

Lulu

Spencer

Tasha

Annie Rose, the chihuahua

Juju

Dale

April

Walli

Bea

Shelby

Bunny

High Roller

Yogi

Jabari, the iggy

Jamaica

Evie

Plummer

Neko

Norm

Annabelle

Sadie

Aleeya

Milky Way

Frisby

Abacu Racey

Calcavecchia

Opel, the kitty

Sargent Penski

T-Cup

Jasmine

Merlin, the black Lab/Springer mix

Dascher

Carl

EmilyAnne, GT member & greyhound lover

Harry

Maisie

Brian F. Slattery ,brother of GT member Gryffenne

Shiloh, shaggy dog friend of greyhounds

Bitsy, the kitty

May

Shelby

Trevor

Trooper

Treasure

Harley

Echo

Jet

Hannah

Fly

Ziva

Spud

Daisy Magoo

Fritz

Ellie Bean

Gunner

JC the kitty, fearless greyhound cat tester

Bella Neutron

Graham

Annie

June

Diamond

Chubby, the schnauzer

Mercedes

Martha, the pit bull

Zelda

Fletcher

Bert

Adam

Henry

Heidi

Gilmore

Corey, the fluffy tail mix

Sahara

Charlotte Grace

Jack

Merlin, the kitty

Jazzy

Sadi

Freeman

July

Flirty

Wayne D

Ace

Charlotte

Dizzy Rascal

Sorella

Gracie

Winnie

Symbra

Hazel

Dandi

Remy

Murphy

Soofie

Allie

Orion

Cosmo, the kitty

Freddie

Sara

Scouty Girl

John Wayne

Caspar

August

Zero
Buddy (yat420's)
Katie Scarlett
Compass
Sam
Anicare
Buddy (hubcitypam's)
Batman
Xander
Corbyn and his shepherd mutt brother, Aleister.
Shay-Shay
Joe T Reporter
Shep, the sheltie
Buck
Arrow

Scarlett

Dixie

Annie

Kowalla

Cole

September

Silver

Keno

Carrie

Casey

Manero, the borzoi

Phaedra

Chase

Reggie, the golden retriever

Kelly, the kitty

Bebe

Kingsley

Wink

Lady

Lily

Kadee

Morgan

Jonelle

Katie

Tempo

Nike, the Icelandic Geiserhound (pound puppy)

Possum

Gaige

Asta

October

Shadow

Queen

Tessie

Happy, the mixed breed friend of greyhounds

Garth

Hannah

Orla

Monty

Angel

Romie

Maddy

Specky

Raven

Conni

Black Jack Baby

Maya

November

Lulu

Shadow

Feliz, the little donkey

Addi

Honey Bear, friend of greyhounds

Hope and Tiger

Scout, the wire haired fox terrier

Tex

Lucas

Miles

Daphne, (from Maryland, not on GT)

Sam

Cal

Lucas

Dutch O'Leary

Teddy, the kitty

December

Venus

Phoenix Star

EZ

Bess

Boaz

Widow

Molly

Jewel, the German Shepherd

Mama Lucia

Uncle Lee, a friend of greyhounds

Weedie, doggy friend to greyhounds

Flex, the iggy

Zuma, the whippet

Agnes, loved by DaisyDoodle, Aggie, loved by Sage

Daisy

Oberon

Tessa, the iggy

Willow

Mr Biggs & Sassy, lhaso apsos

Swiftie

Betsy

Senator

Echo

They'll always be with us, just slightly beyond the point that we can see with our eyes. In our heart, though, they'll be seen loud and clear, as they always were.

If you have a name added to the list, or need a correction, just let me know.

Jeff and Trudy, thank you for keeping the Remembrance thread. So sad that it is 235 pages long.

Edited by macoduck

Freshy (Droopys Fresh), NoAh the podenco orito, Howie the portuguese podengo maneto
Angels: Rita the podenco maneta, Lila, the podenco, Mr X aka Denali, Lulu the podenco andaluz, Hada the podenco maneta, Georgie Girl (UMR Cordella),  Charlie the iggy,  Mazy (CBR Crazy Girl), Potato, my mystery ibizan girl, Allen (M's Pretty Boy), Percy (Fast But True), Mikey (Doray's Patuti), Pudge le mutt, Tessa the iggy, Possum (Apostle), Gracie (Dusty Lady), Harold (Slatex Harold), "Cousin" Simon our step-iggy, Little Dude the iggy ,Bandit (Bb Blue Jay), Niña the galgo, Wally (Allen Hogg), Thane (Pog Mo Thoine), Oliver (JJ Special Agent), Comet, & Rosie our original mutt.

tiny hada siggy.png

I lost 4 this year: Harold, Gracie, Possum, iggy Tessa, plus our step-iggy Simon. :(

Freshy (Droopys Fresh), NoAh the podenco orito, Howie the portuguese podengo maneto
Angels: Rita the podenco maneta, Lila, the podenco, Mr X aka Denali, Lulu the podenco andaluz, Hada the podenco maneta, Georgie Girl (UMR Cordella),  Charlie the iggy,  Mazy (CBR Crazy Girl), Potato, my mystery ibizan girl, Allen (M's Pretty Boy), Percy (Fast But True), Mikey (Doray's Patuti), Pudge le mutt, Tessa the iggy, Possum (Apostle), Gracie (Dusty Lady), Harold (Slatex Harold), "Cousin" Simon our step-iggy, Little Dude the iggy ,Bandit (Bb Blue Jay), Niña the galgo, Wally (Allen Hogg), Thane (Pog Mo Thoine), Oliver (JJ Special Agent), Comet, & Rosie our original mutt.

tiny hada siggy.png

Thank you Ducky for your kindness to remember all the angels!!

It is so sad to have to be the last on the list, but I know that Senator will be the first through the pearly gates of rainbow bridge to play, run, and talk to everyone!!!

gallery_14635_3193_11799.jpg

Missing our pups at the Bridge--Amandas Kelsey 03-15-1996 to 05-02-2008; Melissa May 07-17-1998 to 11-23-2009; Emily's Maggie 10-05-1995 to 05-20-2010; Flying Kendra 01-13-2003 to 02-28-2011; Izzy (Smile Please) 06-27-2002 to 03-28-2012: Senator (EF Rob Statesman) 04-30-2000 to 12-30-2013: Secret (Seperate Secrets) 04-10-2003 to 08-03-2014: Tugboat (Thugboat) 06-07-2007 to 07-27-2015; Betsy (Bee Better Now) 12-04-2004 to 07-02-2017: Dottie ( Rooftop Spottie) 08-08-2004 to 05-11-2018:Abby (WW's Dear Abby) 11/2008-08/2020: Tiny (Piccadilly Girl) 08/2007-10/2020:  Tiller (Kelsos Tillerson) 10/30/2018: Heart (Lions Heart) 03/08/2014

:sad1 So many lost. Thank you, Ducky, for remembering each and every one.

I haven't posted threads in Remembrance yet, but we lost our whippet, Zuma, on December 13th. We also lost our 16 year old whippet foster (I say foster, but I never planned on him leaving), Keno, on September 3rd. :brokenheart

Paula & her pups--Paneer (WW Outlook Ladd), Kira & Rhett (the whippets)
Forever in my heart...Tinsel (Born's Bounder - 11/9/90-12/18/01), Piper, Chevy, Keno, Zuma, Little One, Phaelin & Winnie
Greyhound Adoption Center ~ So Cal rep for Whippet Rescue And Placement

For beautiful beaded collars, check out my Facebook page: The Swanky Hound

Thank you, Ducky :grouphug.

I miss my two girls terribly. Today I am also missing my good boy Segugio, who left on New Year's Eve day 2011.

Old Dogs are the Best Dogs. :heartThank you, campers. Current enrollees:  Punkin. AnnIE Oooh M

Angels: Pal :heart. Segugio. Sorella (TPGIT). LadyBug. Zeke-aroni. MiMi Sizzle Pants. Gracie. Seamie :heart:brokenheart. (Foster)Sweet. Andy. PaddyALVIN!Mayhem. Bosco. Bruno. Dottie B. Trevor Double-Heart. Bea. Cletus, KLTO. Aiden 1-4.

:paw Upon reflection, our lives are often referenced in parts defined by the all-too-short lives of our dogs.

:sad1 So many lost. Thank you, Ducky, for remembering each and every one.

I haven't posted threads in Remembrance yet, but we lost our whippet, Zuma, on December 13th. We also lost our 16 year old whippet foster (I say foster, but I never planned on him leaving), Keno, on September 3rd. :brokenheart

Zuma and Keno have been tucked into the list.

tiny hada siggy.png

So many gone but never forgotten. We lost Shelby this past year, I hope she found her brothers and are keeping them in line. Thanks for posting this.

Kyle with Stewie ('Super C Ledoux, Super C Sampson x Sing It Blondie) and forever missing my three angels, Jack ('Roy Jack', Greys Flambeau x Miss Cobblepot) and Charlie ('CTR Midas Touch', Leo's Midas x Hallo Argentina) and Shelby ('Shari's Hooty', Flying Viper x Shari Carusi) running free across the bridge.

Gus an coinnich sinn a'rithist my boys and little girl.

Guest IrskasMom

My Neighbor lost his two beloved Lhaso Apso's just one Day before Christmas . Mr. Biggs and Sassy, RIP sweet little Guys.He is Heartbroken and I am to.

My Neighbor lost his two beloved Lhaso Apso's just one Day before Christmas . Mr. Biggs and Sassy, RIP sweet little Guys.He is Heartbroken and I am to.

Erika, they are now tucked into the list.

tiny hada siggy.png

Thank you.

Five of mine on the list this year. :cry1

Standard Poodle Daisy (12/13)
Missing Cora (RL Nevada 5/99-10/09), Piper (Cee Bar Easy 2/99-1/10), Tally (Thunder La La 9/99-3/10), Edie (Daring Reva 9/99-10/12), Dixie (Kiowa Secret Sue 11/01-1/13), Jessie (P's Real Time 11/98-3/13), token boy Graham (Zydeco Dancer 9/00-5/13), Cal (Back Already 12/99-11/13), Betsy (Back Kick Beth 11/98-12/13), Standard Poodles Minnie (1/99-1/14) + Perry (9/98-2/14), Annie (Do Marcia 9/03-10/14), Pink (Miss Pinky Baker 1/02-6/15), Poppy (Cmon Err Not 8/05-1/16), Kat (Jax Candy 5/05-5/17), Ivy (Jax Isis 10/07-7/21), Hildy (Braska Hildy 7/10-12/22), Opal (Jax Opal 7/08-4/23). Toodles (BL Toodles 7/09-4/24)

Zuma and Keno have been tucked into the list.

Thanks, Ducky.

Thank you.

Five of mine on the list this year. :cry1

I'm so, so sorry you've had so much heartache this year. :grouphug

Paula & her pups--Paneer (WW Outlook Ladd), Kira & Rhett (the whippets)
Forever in my heart...Tinsel (Born's Bounder - 11/9/90-12/18/01), Piper, Chevy, Keno, Zuma, Little One, Phaelin & Winnie
Greyhound Adoption Center ~ So Cal rep for Whippet Rescue And Placement

For beautiful beaded collars, check out my Facebook page: The Swanky Hound

Lost Freeman in June, and Kowalla in August... Lost both my boys this year :cry1

I have tucked them into the list.

tiny hada siggy.png