• 18-24
    • 24-29
    • 30-37
    • 37-45
    • 45-55
    • 55 and up

Guest RICHandJUDE

:):P:colgate

I will be 59 and the wife will be 55. I don't feel a day over thirty. Mike is 4 and Carmella is 4.

Hopefully 3 more years until full retirement, then I can spend a lot more time with my two greyts. When we retire, we can volunteer more with our greyhound adoption agency. Actually I am semi-retired and enjoy much time with the two. Richard

• Replies 495
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

I must not have seen this poll back when it was created so I'll chime in..

I'm 24, I'll be 25 in April, and DBF is 25 (just turned in late January).

Ace and Fritz are 5 years old, and my Rose and Violet are almost 4 years old.b :)

Kristin in Moline, IL USA with Ozzie (MRL Crusin Clem), Clarice (Clarice McBones), Latte and Sage the IGs, and the kitties: Violet and Rose
Lovingly Remembered: Sutra (Fliowa Sutra) 12/02/97-10/12/10, Pinky (Pick Me) 04/20/03-11/19/12, Fritz (Fritz Fire) 02/05/01 - 05/20/13, Ace (Fantastic Ace) 02/05/01 - 07/05/13, and Carrie (Takin the Crumbs) 05/08/99 - 09/04/13.

A cure for cancer can't come soon enough.--

Guest greyfool

20something??? I have socks older than that. :yikes Truthfully I'm 44+ and my DW is _____. Let's just say she's not too far behind. Skinkids Cassie (21) and Peter (19) so u do the math.

Guest greybookends
20something??? I have socks older than that. :yikes Truthfully I'm 44+ and my DW is _____. Let's just say she's not too far behind. Skinkids Cassie (21) and Peter (19) so u do the math.

I'm not ashamed of my age. I am 43 and still going strong. Heck , I'm just getting started!!!

Guest puckfox23

I'm 24 and my fiance's 26... we have one grey, Axel (he came named Dual Axel - an awful name! - so we call him Axel Rose), a German Shepherd pup, three ferrets, and a few cornsnakes.

We're definately the youngest foster parents in our group! Everyone else there is awesome, but it seems like we're the only people in graduate school with greys... I wish groups would do more outreach to college kids (both fostering and adopting). I know I would have loved to be involved earlier but wasn't sure how to be.

• 2 weeks later...
Guest Brandy_b

I am actually 19, lol. So close to 20 tho :) I am getting my own grey on April 13. Her new name will be Caliloka, but her racing name was Solar Star Light. I also sell pet jewelley at www.hotcoats4coolhounds.com

-Brandy

Guest kathy

I'm 19 and Iadopted my first greyhound about 9 months ago. I had wanted a greyhound for a long time, but my parents were hesitant. I finally got the chance to adopt the summer before my second year of college. The timing just worked out perfectly and I got Shane when I was still 18. He is now 4 1/2 and I cannot imagine what my life would be like without him! I also found out that his name, Shane, means "God is gracious"- he certainly was an answer to my prayers. :) Isn't he a beaut??!

502063big.jpg

I'm 19 and Iadopted my first greyhound about 9 months ago. I had wanted a greyhound for a long time, but my parents were hesitant. I finally got the chance to adopt the summer before my second year of college. The timing just worked out perfectly and I got Shane when I was still 18. He is now 4 1/2 and I cannot imagine what my life would be like without him! I also found out that his name, Shane, means "God is gracious"- he certainly was an answer to my prayers. :) Isn't he a beaut??!

502063big.jpg

I'm basically right there with you! I'm 19 too, except I got my first grey before my first year of college. And then I got another one... :blush You've got a beautiful boy! Nice to see more college students have greys! :D

Guest shanab

502063big.jpg

He sure is beautiful! Enjoy him for a long time.

• 1 month later...
Guest Dawn

Don't know if age matters much...BUT

My Hubby just commented on the, dare I say, IQ level of those who own greyhounds...he's really enjoying the people in Our group!

He thinks all of us are the new aristocracy! :lol::lol::lol:

Guest Murphymoo
Oh - I am so depressed. I saw your title and thought "I'm in my twenties!" :) But then I remembered that I am 31 now (DH too). Where'd all those years go? :lol

Exactly what I did!! :lol:lol

I'm coming up to my 31st birthday - Someday I'll have to come to the terms with the fact that I'm no longer a twenty something!! :blush Atleast my DBF is 33 - always good that someone else is a little older than you!!

• 1 month later...

I'm 41 and DH will be 41 next month. It doesn't seem possible. We've been married for 20 years. Time definitely flies!

Jack is 2.

Patty,

Mom to Jaxson 5/12/2017

Forever in my heart: Joey 11/01/2007 to 12/06/2018, Scout 11/19/2005 to 07/15/15 and Jack 01/03/2004 to 06/11/2011