1. 1. How old are you?

• 18-24
    • 24-29
    • 30-37
    • 37-45
    • 45-55
    • 55 and up

Guest spottedjagiwar

23 and hubbie is 24. Im glad we are so young! Although I dont appreciate people telling my hubbie and I when or not to have children. Our aminals are:

Ernie 3

Kitty 3

and Sam 2-5?

Hoping for another kitty soon!

• Replies 495
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest SakiMom

I am a new owner, I am 44 soon to be 45 :P , I have owned dogs in the past but this is my first Grey, they make such wonderful pets!! She is the perfect apartment dog, car dog, and doesn't cause any trouble, I love it!!!

I'm 59 and DW is 55. Tipper is 5, Happy is 4, Diana (cat) is 12 and Susie, who we are adopting this week is 14 (a senior adopting a senior). Remember, you have to grow old but you don't have to grow up.

PRINCESS
ANGELS: SUSIE (BANDIT SUE) 3/26/1991-5/13/2006, TIPPER (MPS KRISTINA) 7/23/1999-2/4/2008, LADYBUG (BB'S LADYBUG) 5/19/2005-7/9/2008,
HAPPY 12/2000-10/9/2013, RICHY (DON L RICHY RICH) 11/5/2002-5/17/2015, DARREN 9/24/2005-3/2/2017, TUCKER (AWESOME ABILITY) 12/29/2004-12/4/2017,
BUG (BB'S DANCING BUG) 5/19/2005-11/17/2018, Dee (KIOWA DIANDRA) 10/9/2007-6/20/2022, Buddy (PJ PLUTARCH) 11/21/2013-9/8/2023)

Guest GreyPupDreams

I'm 29, but no greys yet, just a wanna be! However, my skinkid Tyler is 5, and I do have two furkids Scooter (JRT) 7 mos, and Miranda(??Terrier Mix) is almost 2.

Edited by GreyPupDreams

Guest armanntoo
We belong to the geriatric set. I've got shoes older than some of you kids on here. Edited by armanntoo

Guest CBDTherapyDogs

26, single, and LOVIN it!! ;) well, not many men can deal with a lady who has a kennel and is seriously involved in rescue. I'm starting to show my Borzoi and Saluki, so maybe I'll find some crazy show guy who can deal with me... as long as I don't turn into "Busy Bee" lady from "Best in Show"!!! Thankfully I think I'm still along the lines of the Bloodhound guy...

Guest Unkept'sKeeper

Chronologically, I'm 56. Mentally/emotionally, about 13.

Christy is 8 1/2.

Elvis is 5 1/2.

Randy is almost 5.

and Reba is almost 5.

Duke (racing name "Unkept" was almost 8 1/2 when I lost him to cancer.)

Guest Cindy_Messmore

I'm with lyndab. I'm really surprised that our "55 & up" group isn't larger. Wonder if that stat follows along with how many "55 & up" use message boards on a regular basis? I know allot of my friends are surprised when they hear me talk about searching the message board for info on my dogs... thier toys...their food....their medical/health issues .... etc. Most of those same people rely on other forms of media, and communication. Just a thought.

Guest klovesgreys

Ok well I think I might be the youngest on this list so far. Iam 20 years old and I have 3 greys. Ociena 2yrs, Jamie 1yr and the newest addition lexie 9 weeks old. I live on my own and my three dogs and my boyfriend all live together. We seriosly have our hands full.

Guest jmall
Oh - I am so depressed. I saw your title and thought "I'm in my twenties!" smile.gif But then I remembered that I am 31 now (DH too). Where'd all those years go? lol.gif

I can relate to this.....plus 6 !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Guest TBSFlame
I am 21 and if K.C. (son) counts as an owner he is 15 months no poll answer for that one though, young mister shiner is 2 years.

1295325[/snapback]

They say you are as yound as you feel.....we are 58 & 62 and we feel it some days :colgate .

Edited by TBSFlame

• 2 weeks later...
Guest gottaluvgreysindy

:lol this was a fun thread to read. I found myself saying "wow, i had no idea they were that young or they were that old" :lol

I'm 31 next month and my DH is 28. So together we are both in our twenties and thirties. Owned by our three precious greys who are 4,5 and 6.

Edited by gottaluvgreysindy