2,180 members have voted

1. 1. How old are you?

• 18-24
    • 24-29
    • 30-37
    • 37-45
    • 45-55
    • 55 and up

For a blade of grass i am ancient... For a tree, very young, for amountain I have not begunin years.. For a man.. I am just right..

(paraphrased from Remo Williams movie)  :)

1284699[/snapback]

I love that movie :D

I'm 39 DH is 45 both hounds will soon be 7 :D

• Replies 495
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest BuddyDaddy

Thanks for the encouragement, I thought I was a little young to be adopting my own, but now I am really happy I get to spend these years that I get with buddy. I hope that I get to spend them with another soon to.

I am 45, my DH is 47 and our children are 16,14 and 7. I actally feel younger than I did 10 years ago.....must be the 3 greys we adopted in the last two years!

I'm 23, DH is 30

We got Boober almost 2 years ago and Mokie a year ago. No grey yet but we do have a very sweet foster, Simon, who we've had for a month.

Editted to add both Boober and Mokie are about 2. We got Boober when he was just 8 weeks old. He was so tiny and cute, now he is huge (14lbs and not overweight). We adopted Mokie when she was about 1 so we thought we knew what we were going to get (small and affectionate), but not quite so. She's gained 2 pounds (9lbs and bordering on overweight) and she isn't very affectionate. But I love her anyways.

Edited by Pookie

I just turned 25 on the 15th, and Dh is 28.

Chaos: will be 8 March 28th

Taboo: will be 7 March 19th

Capone: will be 7 June 8th

Monnaie: 3, birthday is September 18th

Kiwi: 6, Her birthday is Sept 2

Onyx: 5, her birthday is August 20th.

I HATE dog birthdays...I think they should all stay this age forever! And myself, I think I will bounce back and forth between 25 and 21 for the rest of my life! :lol:

Guest Baloos_Mom

First of all :wubsite you are all SUCH a hoot! OK. I am 31, DH is 33. My girls are 9, baby is 2....guess she will always be the baby! :huh Cuz she IS the baby! ;) Pups...Molly is turning 9 in a few days, Skinny (aka Annabelle) 6,Angel 5, Baloo 3, Ethan (kitty)is 6 mos. Foster dogs....Lilo 5, Baby 2. Foster cat range from 3 mos-3 years.

Guest wmlcml6
I hit the big "40" in September..  AUgh!  Still feeling pretty young most days.

Course between "soon to be" Ex and 13 yr old DS, I have earned every single grey hair on my head and will keep them.

1284632[/snapback]

I am right there with you, Leah! Just turned 40 in February. DH is 44.

I turned 32 this month. I still look for the 20-29 box and then have to remind myself that I'm not! DH is 32, kids are 9, 8, and 5 and BJ and Jackie are both 3.

Guest graggys7greyts

Oh my gosh! I am 55 & DH is 63 (neither one of us is that age mentally, though!) This is like being a brood mama to a large litter of puppies on here! lol Our babies are; Crickett - 13 (On March 1st), Swifty - 12 (On March 22nd), Furby - 10, Music - 9, Neibaur - 8, Loco - 7, Sisco - 7, & our baby Annie - 5.

I am 22 Df is 22. Bilbo is 3, Bear is 5, and Tippy the cat is at best guess 2 or 3. We got Bilbo 3 months before I turned 21.

Jennifer

Bilbo

Bear

Tippy

The crew Desi, Comet, Theo, Memphis, Belle, the 2 adult humans, and the kiddo.

R.I.P. Bear, Bilbo, Tippy, Guinea Pig Paige

Desi (TNJ By Design), Comet (Corpus Comet) Theo (Gable Thinsulate)

Bear (CS What A Bear) Dec. 3, 1999 - Dec 22, 2008 Bilbo (CTW Buffalo Bill) July 2001 - Aug 17, 2011,