• 37-45
    • 45-55
    • 55 and up

• Replies 495
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Phoebesmom

Mark and I are happily in our late forties!! Why does the body start to go just as the mind and soul get their act together??? Hugs, Deb

Guest Cindy_Messmore
Mark and I are happily in our late forties!!  Why does the body start to go just as the mind and soul get their act together???  Hugs, Deb

1380959[/snapback]

Good question. We've been trying to figure that out for the past decade. We've raised our family, and now we're ready to go....... as long as we're in bed by 9:30pm !! :lol

Guest Cindy_Messmore
Wow, I'm surprised to see so many 55 and up.  Makes me feel a LOT better.

1381197[/snapback]

I'm still thinking there's allot more of us - our age group just doesn't use the computer as much and we don't have a good representation on the board. At least that's what I'm telling myself. :P

Edited by Cindy_Messmore

Guest seniorgreymom

Just turned 41

edited because i just made myself a year older then I really am......must get more coffee :rolleyes:

Edited by seniorgreymom

Guest littlemouse1958

Welcome to GreyTalk! :wave While I'm not 20ish or even 30ish at this point, I'm young in mind and spirit AND I was 30 when I was adopted by my first greyhound, Jake! :P

Im 19

Kim, mom to Reno (Slatex Reno), sister to Daffy (Bally's Flack), Ashley and Sue (racing names unknown), and Bridge kids Strider (7/28/94-4/16/05), RW's Dallas (12/17/98- 06/26/2010), Odd Taylor (aka Lizzie), JC's Curfew (4/6/2005- 4/22/2010), Winnie(Pooh Bear)my heart dog, and Rocky the beagle

I'm 40

DH is 42

Scarlett is 12

Rhett is 11

Taffy and Garfield (kitties) are both 16

Lefty (kitty) is 9??

Annette, mom to Banjo (AJN Spider Man) & Casey (kitty), wife to Roy. Mom to bridgekids: Wheat (GH), Icabod (GH), Scarlett (Cab's Peg Bundy), Rhett (Kiowa Day Juice), Dixie (Pazzo Dixie), Pogo/Gleason (Rambunctious), and Miriam (Miriam of Ruckus) and Spooky, Taffy, Garfield, & Lefty (kitties)

Guest luvmygreyts

I am 26 and my hubby is 27. We opted to adopt and foster greys instead of having children. Is there anyone else out there who decided on dogs instead of children? Are we crazy?

Guest lotsogreysmom

DH and I are both 33.

DD - 13

DS - 9 1/2

Greys - CeCe (6), Houston (5), Liberty (4), Destiny (5), Gracie (4), Carlee (5), Valerie (2), Dallas (1 1/2)

I really think that the 30s are the best years!! We are better off financially and now that our kids are older we are able to go out and enjoy ourselves!! We opted to have our kids really young (dd was born when I was 20) so that we could have it this way!! We are so glad we did now cause now we have the greys! We adopted our first grey, CeCe, just 3 yrs ago and the rest is history!

Guest ccisjulie

I'm 52 :blink: and hubbie is 46 and we've had the pleasure of sharing our lives with greyhounds since 1994. (Kanary and Tude, both waiting at the bridge :wub: )

Our new furkids: Wild Man Jack joined us almost a year ago, and Hoax came home to us last November.

Guest Valliejo2001

I guess DH & I are in the senior catagory. B) Oh well, our four greys make is feel much younger.

:rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes:

Darlene

• 3 weeks later...
Guest MandMMom

I'm 49. I adopted my first grey in 2003 and adopted my second grey girl in May 2005. I've had dogs my whole life but I can't believe how GREYT greys really are. What did I ever do without my sweet little girls. I am now looking for Mr. Right. Mr. Right, I know you are out there somewhere. :rolleyes:

Guest Grhndad
Wow, talk about feeling old now. Both DW and I are in our early 60s. Thank goodness for the hounds as the 4 of them keep us going.