• 37-45
    • 45-55
    • 55 and up

• Replies 495
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest CygnetC

I'm 22 . . . . and I DESPISE being placed in the group with 18 year olds!!

*mutters about childish recent high school grads*

And my furkid, Wally, is 5 and a half. Yeah, I'm a pretty young mother;)

Guest louise

my partner and i are both 24, so far we have achieved degrees, jobs, mortgage, 2 x 19 month old puppers and a MOUNTAIN of debt.

but still planning to get a loan out for a new car - who said that we live in a society of debt!!!

So my hounds aren't officially in my name but they are mine none the less. I'm 20 and live at home with my parents and attend school full time.

gallery_24215_3397_4722.jpg

Carolina (R and A Carolina) & Rebel (FA Ready).
At the bridge: Kira (Driven by Energy) 7/19/97 - 6/17/04 & Jake (Jumpstart Dude) 9/12/00 - 1/24/15

Guest FastDogsForMe

I'm 25 and my partner is 37 (yeah, so I like older men lol, nah just the perfect one happened to be 12 years older!)

But we'll neither one of us ever grow up :P

• 2 weeks later...
Guest ChaseItAll
I'm 22 . . . . and I DESPISE being placed in the group with 18 year olds!!

*mutters about childish recent high school grads*

And my furkid, Wally, is 5 and a half.  Yeah, I'm a pretty young mother;)

1489014[/snapback]

:blink: I'm 18 and I despise being put in the group with childish recent high school grads!!

Guest Cindy_Messmore

DH & I are 55 & 58 - yep, I like younger men :) The Greys are 6, 10 & 11 - The Chihuahua is 2 1/2. Geez, my kids are older than 20-something.... :cry1 Ok, that was a dose of hard reality for me.

• 2 weeks later...
Guest timlea

I answered 30+ . . . but a revote by my wife would have gotten a twenty somthing vote.

I'm in the very early thirtys . . . my wife is in the late twenties . . .

Guest JacktheGreyt

Welllll...I am right between category 37-45 and 45-55. Seeing as I'll be 45 at the end of this calendar year, I opted for the 37-45. No rush to get older! B)

• 1 month later...
Guest meganm

I am 25 and fresh out of university..... when I graduated I thought "well I guess I'm a true 'adult' now so I'd better start takin on some responsability....."

I could have started a career, I could have started a family, I could have bought a house, but instead, I got a grey :P:lol::yay:yay

Guest mummytogreys

i was 20 when i got my first pair of greys & i was married, divorced at 23 and now very happy with paul, duke & my clyde, 31 in december but told i could pass for 24ish on a good day, what can i say the year's have been kind to me .....

• 2 weeks later...
Guest Kirsten

I am 25 and DH is 26. So we must have been 22 and 24 when we adopted Link and Holly. I did feel that a few people thought we weren't responsible enough to have the dogs but I've had them all my life. The dogs are happy and we have a baby now too and we aren't about to give the dogs up. Everyone gets on nice together. I see more and more young people with greyhounds actually but I think the majority of owners are still 30-50.