• 37-45
    • 45-55
    • 55 and up

• Replies 495
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest krisandzoo

Not that age matters at all, but almost all grey owners I know are 40+. I thought I might be the only 20 something around! hahaha

I'm 23 and so is my fiance. We adopted Bentley a little over a month ago and looking to get one more soon. :D

We're so crazy about our "kids" that they're going on our honeymoon with us. Woo hoo!

• 3 weeks later...

I thought I'd answered this, but I don't see my response, so maybe I just did the poll.

I'm 28 and my husband is 30. No kids - just the two pups.

Valerie w/ Cash (CashforClunkers) & Lucy (Racing School Dropout)
Missing our gorgeous Miss
Diamond (Shorty's Diamond), sweet boy Gabe (Zared) and Holly (ByGollyItsHolly), who never made it home.

Guest greyhounds4life

Wow this is interesting! Well although my two are family dogs, I am their main carer so I put my age, 20. I know I will always have greyhounds though, no matter what age I get to!

• 2 weeks later...
Guest Javagirl

I'm 28 and the bf is 29. Our Ladd is 3 and a half. So I guess we're late 20's... but it's cool to see there are so many young people into greys. Maybe we'll see you at Dewey Beach. :)

Guest redneck311chick

I'm 18. I have one grey, Picasso, who is 5 1/2. I got him about 2 years ago I am living at home while I attend college and my family has two other greys. Stella is 6 1/2 and Emma is 2. We got Stella 3 1/2 years ago and Emma about 9 months ago.

• 2 weeks later...

We are the old bodies, I am 42 and hubby is 48 and still going strong! We love our babies! :colgate

darlenesiggy2.jpg
Darlene Mom to: Aladdin, Sophie ,Pongo, Jasmine, Relic Forever in our Hearts Champ at the Rainbow Bridge.

Let a greyhound race into your heart Adopt

Bay Area Greyhound Adoptions INC. Naples/ Fort Myers Chapter

Guest MomoftheFuzzy

I can't recall if I responded in this though I know I voted...

I was 22 when I first got Gino (and 23 when Speck came home 9 months later.) I am currently 28. Still holding onto my twenties for now.

:rolleyes:

• 2 weeks later...
Guest brooke

I am 38. :P The wife is celebrating her 16th anniversery of her 21st birthday. :rolleyes: Thats what she tells everyone. :lol She got her first grey when she was 26yrs. Jack is 12.5yrs and Camaro was 12yrs.

• 2 weeks later...
Guest greyvettech

I am 26 and my Jenni is 5 and Lexi is going to be 7 next week! I have been a grey owner since I was 21.......and that's when I absolutely feel in love with the breed!..I see myself having greys until I am an old woman!!! :lol

• 2 weeks later...
Guest socacts

I'm 25...no boyfriend/fiance/husband. I have three roommates, though, and they love my dog. I think it was a good time in my life to adopt.

Guest Lovely

I'm 24 and Fiance is 29 (he'll be 30 in June)

We just got Leigh (one week ago) our first who just turned 3 years old..I want another Greyhound but Fiance said no right now. Sniff Sniff...

Fiance has a wonderful 4.5 year old...

Guest boni923

Hubby & I started with the greys when we were 23 & 25, and still have them at 41 & 43. There will always be room for a grey at our house! We have 2 now and an iggy, but I always want another!

Edited by boni923

• 2 weeks later...
Guest Janeysmom

Just turned 40 last Saturday! :ohno DH will be 41 in a few weeks.

1 grey - Janey just turned 2 in December

2 Cats - Shawn and Sam - Brothers turning 1 next month.