• 30-37
    • 37-45
    • 45-55
    • 55 and up

• Replies 495
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm 28 - so still 20-something, but edging closer and closer to 30-something. :unsure

Valerie w/ Cash (CashforClunkers) & Lucy (Racing School Dropout)
Missing our gorgeous Miss
Diamond (Shorty's Diamond), sweet boy Gabe (Zared) and Holly (ByGollyItsHolly), who never made it home.

Guest wrldruler

we are 27 and 30 and no kids just two beautiful hounds-but to be honest, we feel like we never see GH owners, especially without kids, our age anywhere!!!! where is everyone????? We looked and looked at Dewey this past weekend but felt like the youngest ones there!!!!

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

WOW, we're all ages (physically & mentally ) I'm 61 ( yikes, still can't believe that!) I'm down to 2 greyhs, Penny & Kharma --& 2 kitties. I've fostered about 8, but since Kharma started having seizures, I haven't fostered anymore...I had to return my 1st girl, Maeve after having her for 4 YEARS, but she attacked Kharma during her seizures and finally hurt her. Giving her up broke my heart, but she found a new good home at 8 yrs old in Neb. Can't imagine ever being without a greyh. HAPPY NEW YEAR EVER-BODY!!!!!

I am in the 55 and older group, (ah hum by 1 year!!) but I do think, will I be able to have greys as I get older?

I am talking about their size, they get bigger and handling them could be a problem.

I can't imagine my life without a grey!!!

Guest arnold03

I am 36 (at least for another 7 days!). My grey Arnold is 5, australian shepherd Annabelle 5, cat Snarf 13, cat Nathan 9.

Time is an illusion.

Guest act2redux
Wow, I'm surprised to see so many 55 and up.  Makes me feel a LOT better.

1381197[/snapback]

I'm still thinking there's allot more of us - our age group just doesn't use the computer as much and we don't have a good representation on the board. At least that's what I'm telling myself. :P

That's the fantasy I am currently subscribing to...its my story and I'm sticking to it!! 54 here...I was just thinking the other day that surely there are more GTers in Mo... I spose maybe there are, but they are hanging out in other places!