Fynn

galgomum

Fynn...

she is gone...

And I still cannot believe it. It was only 20 months ago that I saw her at Scooby.

3 weeks later she was in our home. She was a very sweet girl, who had a hard time finding trust in people again. But she learned. Soon enough she let us love her and gave us her trust.

And we were going to need it for the fight we had to fight together 8 months later when we found out she had Cushing disease.

For a few months we were afraid we would loose her, but she never gave up.

And she made it through a chemo that was terrible on her and us.

After those months, the healing started and we learned what a great girl this was.

She learned Isa to snuggle with other dogs, and acted as a guarddog to her.

They were always together. Fynn gave her security when outside since Isa is going blind.

What we didn't know, or wanted to know that she still had a tumour in her brain.

And it grew without us knowing.

Until this wednesday, when she suddenly had a seisure.

Thursday she started to have them at 9 pm and then every half hour.

At 11 pm the vet arrived.

At 11.30 pm she left us.

At that moment Isa jumped up the couch with her, laid next to her, a paw and her head over her back. They stayed that all night.

I still cannot believe it, there is a physical pain inside me.

Want to scream that this is so unfair...

She was doing so great, still on her way to heal.

And now she is gone.

32eeb3638af3cbe0d7daeda06fe2c74d.jpg

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I am so very sorry for your loss. :grouphug . The shared fight with health problems seems to bring a special closeness that makes the loss even harder. My heart goes out to you. May you find comfort in your loving memories of Fynn.

Lucy

gallery_2398_3082_9958.jpg
Lucy with Greyhound Nate and OSH Tinker. With loving memories of MoMo (FTH Chyna Moon), Spirit, Miles the slinky kitty (OSH), Piper "The Perfect" (Oneco Chaplin), Winston, Yoda, Hector, and Claire.

How heartbreaking to lose your precious Fynn so soon. :brokenheart I'm sure she knew she was cherished and loved in your care, and blessed your home for those 20 months. I'm very sorry for your loss... :grouphug Know that she's in the exquisite care of our beloved Bridge angels, and is whole again. Godspeed, lovely Fynn. :f_white

Jeanne with Remington & Scooter the cat
....and Beloved Bridge Angels Sandee, Shari, Wells, Derby, Phoenix, Jerry Lee and Finnian.....
If tears could build a stairway, and memories a lane, I'd walk right up to heaven
and bring you home again.

I am so sorry for your loss. You had such a special connection with Fynn and you tried so hard to

save her and give her a wonderful life. I know you are feeling terrible pain now and I hope

your heart will mend soon. Isa sounds as if she was deeply attached to Fynn - it was touching to read how protective they were of each other. I don't know why these things happen but please know we are all thinking of you at this difficult time.

Mary

:f_red:f_pink:f_white

gallery_6279_2888_88479.jpg

Hobbes - April 2, 1994 to April 9, 2008-----Tasha - May 23, 2000 to March 31, 2013

Fiona - Aug 29, 2001 to May 5, 2014-----Bailey - March 22, 2001 to Jan 20, 2015

Zeke - June 1, 2004 - Jan 26, 2016----Callie - July 14, 2006 to July 27, 2019

Forever in my heart: Chooch, Molly, Dylan & Lucy

Oh, Petra, that IS so unfair!!!!!!! I am so sorry for you loss...

My best to you, Willem and Dennis...

:grouphug

f_yellow

siggy_robinw_tbqslg.jpg
Xavi the galgo and Peter the cat. Missing Iker the galgo ?-Feb.9/19, Treasure (USS Treasure) April 12/01-May 6/13, Phoenix (Hallo Top Son) Dec.14/99-June 4/11 and Loca (Reko Swahili) Oct.9/95 - June 1/09, Allen the boss cat, died late November, 2021, age 19.

Oh Petra, I am so sorry you did not have more time with that precious precious girl :cry1 I know that my beloved Bart is helping her learn her way over the bridge, and so are all the other precious babies up there we have all lost. May God hold your aching hearts in his hands. :f_pink

:( Oh, I am so very very sorry!! :grouphugf_yellow Run free, sweet Fynn.:gh_run

...............Chase (FTH Smooth Talker), Morgan (Cata), Reggie (Gable Caney), Rufus
(Reward RJ). Fosters check in, but they don't check out.
Forever loved -- Cosmo (System Br Mynoel), March 11, 2002 - October 8, 2009.
Miss Cosmo was a lady. And a lady always knows when to leave.

PETRA...I just saw this thread...I cannot believe it...I'm so very sorry for your

loss! :f_white:bighug

At least Fynn has known what it means to be loved and cared for with you, Petra!

:gh_run Run free sweet Fynn...

--------------------------------------------

user posted imageuser posted image

Marion, Ivy & Soldi

Perseverance is not a long race...

it is many short races one after another.

Petra Fynn was such a magnificant pupper, as I told you yesterday, the two of you were brought together for a reason. She knew how deeply you cared for her and I am sure she felt the same way about you. It's never easy to let them go, but you gaver her the best gift possible, a wonderful loving home for her to feel safe and warm and then helping her to the bridge. That certainly speaks volumes.

Yes there is great sadness in you heart but know that Fynn is now whole again and having fun running and playing as a healthy pupper at the bridge and now she has become a guardian angel for you.

Fynn please send mommy and daddy a rainbow sometime to let them know you are ok :blush

:angel:angelwings:gh_run:candle:f_white:grouphug:f_white:grouphug

Praying for all the missing greys!