Fynn

galgomum

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I am so sorry! :( Run free sweetheart...run to the Angels. :f_pink

Usethisone.jpg

Patti-Mommy of Lady Sophia 7-28-92 - 8-3-04... LaceyLaine 8-2-94-12-5-07...

Flash Gordon 7-14-99 - 8-29-09... BrookLynne...Pavé Maria... and 18 Bridge Kids.

WATCHING OVER US~SOPHIA~QUEENIE~LACEY LAINE~

CODY ANGELO~FLASH GORDON.

I'm so very sorry to hear. Every time you told us stories about her, your love for her shone through your words. I do not think there will ever be a dog more cherished than your Fynn.

Godspeed, beloved girl.

Star aka Starz Ovation (Ronco x Oneco Maggie*, litter #48538), Coco aka Low Key (Kiowa Mon Manny x Party Hardy, litter # 59881), and mom in Illinois
We miss Reko Batman (Trouper Zeke x Marque Louisiana), 11/15/95-6/29/06, Rocco the thistledown whippet, 04/29/93-10/14/08, Reko Zema (Mo Kick x Reko Princess), 8/16/98-4/18/10, the most beautiful girl in the whole USA, my good egg Joseph aka Won by a Nose (Oneco Cufflink x Buy Back), 09/22/2003-03/01/2013, and our gentle sweet Gidget (Digitizer, Dodgem by Design x Sobe Mulberry), 1/29/2006-11/22/2014, gone much too soon. Never forgetting CJC's Buckshot, 1/2/07-10/25/10.

Guest Mommydog

I'm so sorry, I know how very hard it is, but try to take comfort from the fact that while she was with you she had a very happy life. :grouphug:f_red Run free sweet Fynn.

Guest Valliejo2001
Fynn...

she is gone...

And I still cannot believe it. It was only 20 months ago that I saw her at Scooby.

3 weeks later she was in our home. She was a very sweet girl, who had a hard time finding trust in people again. But she learned. Soon enough she let us love her and gave us her trust.

And we were going to need it for the fight we had to fight together 8 months later when we found out she had Cushing disease.

For a few months we were afraid we would loose her, but she never gave up.

And she made it through a chemo that was terrible on her and us.

After those months, the healing started and we learned what a great girl this was.

She learned Isa to snuggle with other dogs, and acted as a guarddog to her.

They were always together. Fynn gave her security when outside since Isa is going blind.

What we didn't know, or wanted to know that she still had a tumour in her brain.

And it grew without us knowing.

Until this wednesday, when she suddenly had a seisure.

Thursday she started to have them at 9 pm and then every half hour.

At 11 pm the vet arrived.

At 11.30 pm she left us.

At that moment Isa jumped up the couch with her, laid next to her, a paw  and her head over her back. They stayed that all night.

I still cannot believe it, there is a physical pain inside me.

Want to scream that this is so unfair...

She was doing so great, still on her way to heal.

And now she is gone.

32eeb3638af3cbe0d7daeda06fe2c74d.jpg

1275898[/snapback]

:crying:crying I'm so sorry about Finn's passing. You gave him the best thing he could ever hope for - a loving family and a special place to live out the rest of his life. He will never leave you.

:f_white

Mom to Daisy (1999-2012), LB (aka Little Bit), and Sammy James (aka Sammy or Buddy)

Fynn...

she is gone...

And I still cannot believe it. It was only 20 months ago that I saw her at Scooby.

3 weeks later she was in our home. She was a very sweet girl, who had a hard time finding trust in people again. But she learned. Soon enough she let us love her and gave us her trust.

And we were going to need it for the fight we had to fight together 8 months later when we found out she had Cushing disease.

For a few months we were afraid we would loose her, but she never gave up.

And she made it through a chemo that was terrible on her and us.

After those months, the healing started and we learned what a great girl this was.

She learned Isa to snuggle with other dogs, and acted as a guarddog to her.

They were always together. Fynn gave her security when outside since Isa is going blind.

What we didn't know, or wanted to know that she still had a tumour in her brain.

And it grew without us knowing.

Until this wednesday, when she suddenly had a seisure.

Thursday she started to have them at 9 pm and then every half hour.

At 11 pm the vet arrived.

At 11.30 pm she left us.

At that moment Isa jumped up the couch with her, laid next to her, a paw  and her head over her back. They stayed that all night.

I still cannot believe it, there is a physical pain inside me.

Want to scream that this is so unfair...

She was doing so great, still on her way to heal.

And now she is gone.

32eeb3638af3cbe0d7daeda06fe2c74d.jpg

1275898[/snapback]

We lost our Valerie on 2/17/05.....after a very brief illness.Not having her with us is causing us great pain.However knowing she has crossed the bridge running free of the pain that caused her end.relieves us somewhat.

GodSpeed valerie & fynn till we meet again