Ailish Dubh

SarahMarie

• Replies 114
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm so sorry Sarah. You have my deep sympathy.

Ailish was loved here on Earth, and joins all our hounds who've made the journey before her to wait until we can all be together.

Tami, Nikki & Gypsy (non-greyhounds, but still pretty good dogs.) Deeply missing Sunscreen Man, Angel (Back on the Job), Switzler Festus and Joe (Indio Starr)

I'm so sorry, I just heard :cry1 I try not to come to this topic because it makes me so sad but Jennifer told me the news, I am so sorry!!! :grouphug

Major & Black Jack are the BEST Doggies in the WORLD

A Major Presence - MAJOR - March 10, 1999 - January 13, 2011

Little Joe - BLACK JACK - July 31, 1998 - February 8, 2011

"If you lead your life the right way, the karma will take care of itself. " - Randy Pausch

Guest auntiesara

What a lovely tribute to Ailish. At least you know she had a happy life with you and her siblings. I've been thinking of you all day ever since I found out at lunchtime. Such a special girl!!!

Sara

Guest wendigo

I am so sorry, I know that Ailish had a wonderful life with you and you gave her the best gift of all by helping her leave this life in peace in your arms. Run free, sweet Ailish.

Guest SkinnyLegDogLover

It's so hard to say goodbye, but Sarah, you showed Ailish how loved she was and she passed feeling that love. Her spirit will live forever.

Sitting here trying to type through the tears. Sarah I'm so very sorry. You were such a wonderful and loving mommy to Ailish and I know that she was so thankful to have you. The two of you put up such a good fight. All of here at GT have aching hearts right along with you. Just know that Ailish is now back to her old self and is running like the wind along side our other bridge kids.

Sending prayers and hugs to help mend your broken heart.

:f_white:f_white:f_white:f_white:f_white:f_white:f_white:angelwings:angel

Praying for all the missing greys!

I'm so sorry. She was brave and you did everything you could for her. I know she left this earth knowing she was loved.

ATASCOSITA DIAZ - MY WONDER DOG!
Missing our Raisin: 9/9/94 - 7/20/08, our Super Bea: 2003 - 12/16/09, our Howie: 9/17/97 - 4/9/11, our Bull: 8/7/00 - 1/17/13, our Wyatt Earp: 11/22/06 - 12/16/15, and our Cyclone 8/26/05 - 9/12/16

Such a beautiful and eloquent tribute to your girl.

You have both been so brave....

gallery_4518_2903_10272.jpg
Donna and...Lucy and Chubb
Rascal H 10/1/91-5/22/04 My best friend and Bounty Boon 1/23/99-6/25/07 My boy with the biggest heart
Cody 7/28/99-8/1/13 My boy that always made me laugh and Dylan 5/12/04-12/29/2017 The sweetest boy ever

Miss Mollie 1/1/99-1/30/15 and Pixie :heart:heart-10/10/2017 Lincoln :heart-2/14/2021

Guest shirley

Sarah I am so very very sorry for your loss. :weep Ailish your mum loved you more than you will ever know and loved you enough to let you go. Run free beautiful girl, run free and without pain :f_pink:angelwings

Guest BleusysMom

Ailish.....You learned to Trust and Love Your Mom.....and she Loved and Adored You.....

Now You will be looking down on Your Family, and providing Protection to them, and an aura of Love, and You will Never be forgotten by Your Mom....

Go Run Free and enjoy!!!!! Godspeed beautiful Ailish :beatheart:beatheart:beatheart:beatheart:beatheart:beatheart

Guest shadesofgrey

So many wonderful gifts you have given your beautiful girl even to her last moments. She will be waiting for you, smiling, at the bridge. I know the pain must be terrible for you...my tears are falling with yours as well.

Hugs from me to you.