Ailish Dubh

SarahMarie

• Replies 114
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

What a touching tribute to your precious Ailish. She will always be cherished by all of us. Run with the angels, free spirit. :f_pink

Jeanne with Remington & Scooter the cat
....and Beloved Bridge Angels Sandee, Shari, Wells, Derby, Phoenix, Jerry Lee and Finnian.....
If tears could build a stairway, and memories a lane, I'd walk right up to heaven
and bring you home again.

Hugs to you :grouphug . What beautiful words in tribute of a beautiful girl.

Lynn mom to:Roper(Roper is Here),Josie the Australian Cattle Dog mix, Lacey the Corgi mix, Allie the cat and 2 skin kids and at the bridge Bailey (AA's Bailey), Snickers(Jax Snickers) , Sabrina the Collie and Sadie the Border Collie mix.

I'm so sorry that Ailish had to leave :cry1

Thinking of you.

:f_pink

Deerhounds Darcy, Duffy, Grace & Wellington, Mutts Sprout & Buddy, Lurchers Ned & Jake plus Ella the Westie + cats. Remembering Del, Jessie, Maddison, Flo, Sally, Stanley, Wallace, Radar, Mokka, Oki cat, Tetley, Poppy & Striker.

Please visit our web store at http://www.dogsndubs.com for our own range of Greyhound related clothing for humans!

Guest IndysDad

I'm so sorry for your loss.. :f_white

Ailish seemed to be a part of our family also, it is a loving and wonderful tribute to her.

Godspeed and run free sweet Aiish,run free..

What a loving tribute to what was obviously an amazing pup. I'm sure you showed that love every day and that she still feels that love now.

Godspeed, Ailish, watch over your family.

Hugs,

Jenn

Jenn, missing Shadow (Wickford Big Tom), Pretty Girl (C's Pretty) and Tori (Santoria)

Oh, Sarah, I'm so sorry. Many tears here but also tremendous hugs for you and the rest of your home pack. You are the best mom she could ever have asked for. Run free, sweet Ailish..... :f_pink:f_pink:f_pink:grouphug

Mom to Daisy (1999-2012), LB (aka Little Bit), and Sammy James (aka Sammy or Buddy)