Anyone going to GRtB 2024?

Hey all!

So my little crew is making it to GRtB this year!
We will be bringing Crazy Carmen and our tripod Amelia.
Probably won't be running all over town with her, but you will definitely see us!

Anyone else going?

Greyhounds: Amelia (Cataloosahatchee 9.10.17) & Carmen (Rebellious Bird 8.23.17)
Kitty: Biggi Paws (7.4.13)
Horse: WC Kharena (2.28.17)
Rainbow Bridge: Raider Kitty (4.1.01 - 8.12.21), Sidney (Kane's Seminole 11.14.08 - 9.26.19 ), June (Potrs June 6.1.09 - 3.1.19) Bella the Rottweiler, Kitties: Spike, DC, Gilda, Killer, Sophie & Nala 

I cannot attend as a vendor this year as the event on Friday and Saturday is a conflict for me with the Jewish holy day.  I will be attending the event on Thursday and the parade on Sunday.  As it gets closer, if anyone wants coats or merchandise from me, I can make arrangements to pick it up from another vendor at the event or meet you in the area on Thursday and Sunday.  This is the first time we will miss RTB in many, many years.

• Like 1

Irene Ullmann w/Flying Odin and Mama Mia in Lower Delaware
Angels Brandy, John E, American Idol, Paul, Fuzzy and Shine
Handcrafted Greyhound and Custom Clocks http://www.houndtime.com
Zoom Doggies-Racing Coats for Racing Greyhounds

I have a work conflict that week so won't make it this year unless something changes at the last minute. Chris will be there. Gracie and Mark will be hanging out here in AZ with Nico. 

rocket-signature-jpeg.jpg

Camp Broodie. The current home of Mark Kay Mark Jack and Gracie Kiowa Safe Joan.  Always missing my boy Rocket Hi Noon Rocket,  Allie  Phoenix Dynamite, Kate Miss Kate, Starz Under Da Starz, Petunia MW Neptunia, Diva Astar Dashindiva, and LaVida I've Got Life

I'm going!  It will be my 26th year going!  I'll be dogless (one of my greyhounds is very shy, and the other is fully blind), so I'll be getting my dog fix from others while there.

• Like 1

After enduring the times when GRtB ran the same time as the Golden Retriever event and the marathons, I've had my fill of crowds. I do miss seeing my friends there though. It's hard to meet up with the event and hotels so scattered, unlike Mountain Hounds and GIG.

Freshy (Droopys Fresh), NoAh the podenco orito, Howie the portuguese podengo maneto
Angels: Rita the podenco maneta, Lila, the podenco, Mr X aka Denali, Lulu the podenco andaluz, Hada the podenco maneta, Georgie Girl (UMR Cordella),  Charlie the iggy,  Mazy (CBR Crazy Girl), Potato, my mystery ibizan girl, Allen (M's Pretty Boy), Percy (Fast But True), Mikey (Doray's Patuti), Pudge le mutt, Tessa the iggy, Possum (Apostle), Gracie (Dusty Lady), Harold (Slatex Harold), "Cousin" Simon our step-iggy, Little Dude the iggy ,Bandit (Bb Blue Jay), Niña the galgo, Wally (Allen Hogg), Thane (Pog Mo Thoine), Oliver (JJ Special Agent), Comet, & Rosie our original mutt.

tiny hada siggy.png

2 hours ago, macoduck said:

After enduring the times when GRtB ran the same time as the Golden Retriever event and the marathons, I've had my fill of crowds. I do miss seeing my friends there though. It's hard to meet up with the event and hotels so scattered, unlike Mountain Hounds and GIG.

This has gotten much better since the move to Rehoboth. You basically have 2 venues - the Convention Center and the Fire Hall which are right next to each other. There are still a very few vendors who are in other places but you really can catch up with most attendees between these two venues, and the parade on the boardwalk on Sunday morning. It;s much easier than previous years now. 

• Like 2
rocket-signature-jpeg.jpg

Camp Broodie. The current home of Mark Kay Mark Jack and Gracie Kiowa Safe Joan.  Always missing my boy Rocket Hi Noon Rocket,  Allie  Phoenix Dynamite, Kate Miss Kate, Starz Under Da Starz, Petunia MW Neptunia, Diva Astar Dashindiva, and LaVida I've Got Life

I’ve gone several times now and really enjoy it.
Rehoboth Beach is one of my favorite towns to visit. 

Amelia loves pooping in the sand too :D

• Like 2

Greyhounds: Amelia (Cataloosahatchee 9.10.17) & Carmen (Rebellious Bird 8.23.17)
Kitty: Biggi Paws (7.4.13)
Horse: WC Kharena (2.28.17)
Rainbow Bridge: Raider Kitty (4.1.01 - 8.12.21), Sidney (Kane's Seminole 11.14.08 - 9.26.19 ), June (Potrs June 6.1.09 - 3.1.19) Bella the Rottweiler, Kitties: Spike, DC, Gilda, Killer, Sophie & Nala 

On 7/17/2024 at 10:05 AM, macoduck said:

Ducky, Don is right.   Now that it is in Rehoboth and concentrated at the Convention Center and the Firehouse, it is much easier.   The only thing it conflicts with is Dewey goes Pink, a run in Dewey on Saturday morning.  We stay in Bethany Beach, so on Saturday we have to be sure to get to Rehoboth early!

• Like 1

gallery_22163_3545_11448.jpg

Humans Kathy and Jim with our girls, Ivy (Carolina Spoon) and Cherry (Fly Cherry Pie)

Missing our beautiful angel Breeze (Dighton Breeze) and angel Beka (BM Beko) - you are forever in our hearts.

On 7/17/2024 at 4:08 PM, 2greyhoundMINI said:

I’ve gone several times now and really enjoy it.
Rehoboth Beach is one of my favorite towns to visit. 

Amelia loves pooping in the sand too :D

Pooping int he sand is the best!  So easy to pick up. :thumbs-up

Let me clarify.   I mean the hound pooping in the sand. :ph34r

• Haha 2

gallery_27202_3534_9390.jpg

Momma to Jupiter.  Mummy to my Bridge Angels, Mercury and Liberty, the world's best blackngreylabhound