A Reminder From LaVida

Lavida would like to remind everyone that there are 15 shopping days left before Christmas. (More or less depending on your time zone)  That's why she put on a Christmas Collar this morning. 

eM7U34Q.jpg

Edited by Time4ANap
rocket-signature-jpeg.jpg

Camp Broodie. The current home of Mark Kay Mark Jack and Gracie Kiowa Safe Joan.  Always missing my boy Rocket Hi Noon Rocket,  Allie  Phoenix Dynamite, Kate Miss Kate, Starz Under Da Starz, Petunia MW Neptunia, Diva Astar Dashindiva, and LaVida I've Got Life

We have had some pretty big hedge hogs here.  Two years ago (I think),  Secret Santa sent of blue, grunting hedgie that was Odin's favorite.  He loved it so much, that, I had to keep sewing it.  It finally left for the rainbow bridge about two weeks ago minus a lot of stuffing.

Irene Ullmann w/Flying Odin and Mama Mia in Lower Delaware
Angels Brandy, John E, American Idol, Paul, Fuzzy and Shine
Handcrafted Greyhound and Custom Clocks http://www.houndtime.com
Zoom Doggies-Racing Coats for Racing Greyhounds

8 hours ago, spottydog said:

LaVida must have all her shopping done…

:lol She does have a bit of that apres mall shopping coma look doesn’t she? 

LaVida, doin it rite! :wub:

Old Dogs are the Best Dogs. :heartThank you, campers. Current enrollees:  Punkin. AnnIE Oooh M

Angels: Pal :heart. Segugio. Sorella (TPGIT). LadyBug. Zeke-aroni. MiMi Sizzle Pants. Gracie. Seamie :heart:brokenheart. (Foster)Sweet. Andy. PaddyALVIN!Mayhem. Bosco. Bruno. Dottie B. Trevor Double-Heart. Bea. Cletus, KLTO. Aiden 1-4.

:paw Upon reflection, our lives are often referenced in parts defined by the all-too-short lives of our dogs.

All that shopping has worn the poor girlie right out :kiss2

Nancy...Mom to Sid (Peteles Tiger), Kibo (112 Carlota Galgos) and Joshi.  Missing Casey, Gomer, Mona, Penelope, BillieJean, Bandit, Nixon (Starz Sammie),  Ruby (Watch Me Dash) Nigel (Nigel), and especially little Mario, waiting at the Bridge.

SKJ-summer.jpg.31e290e1b8b0d604d47a8be586ae7361.jpg

21 hours ago, 1Moregrey said:

Is the hedgehog big stuffy as big a hit as Lambchop?  I have not seen a hedgehog toy that big. Lavida may have inspired another gift for Journey.  Thanks 

The hedgehog is about 15 inches long from the back to the tip of the nose.  On the bottom it has the year 2020 and a snowflake embroidered on it which makes me think it's probably from Petsmart or similar as part of the Christmas Toys they always sell for the season.  

The tag can still be read and the toy is from Pacific Coast Distributing, Phoenix AZ.  which is located a tt he same address at PetSmart Corporate Offices. 

I'd say try PetSmart. :lol

Camp Broodie. The current home of Mark Kay Mark Jack and Gracie Kiowa Safe Joan.  Always missing my boy Rocket Hi Noon Rocket,  Allie  Phoenix Dynamite, Kate Miss Kate, Starz Under Da Starz, Petunia MW Neptunia, Diva Astar Dashindiva, and LaVida I've Got Life

1 hour ago, 1Moregrey said:

Thank for the information.  Will have to go on a hunt.

The Petsmart near us usually has big baskets of dog toys with holiday themes around the store. They are usually mixed, so you you may end up digging through baskets to find some large toys. The hedgehog in the picture was won or bought at a recent group picnic which is why I wasn't sure of it's exact source. Happy Hedgehog Hunting!