Joint Supplement Recommendation

Irene ~ Owned and Operated by Jenny (Jenny Rocks ~ 11/24/17) ~ JRo, Jenny from the Track

Lola (AMF Won't Forget ~ 04/29/15 -07/22/19) - My girl. I'll always love you.

Wendy (Lost Footing ~ 12/11/05 - 08/18/17) ~ Forever in our hearts. "I am yours, you are mine".

2nd the Springtime Joint Health but we use the chewables. Rocket thinks they are treats.

They also have an Advanced Joint Health (or some similar name) but we found that one upsets his stomach.

rocket-signature-jpeg.jpg

Camp Broodie. The current home of Mark Kay Mark Jack and Gracie Kiowa Safe Joan.  Always missing my boy Rocket Hi Noon Rocket,  Allie  Phoenix Dynamite, Kate Miss Kate, Starz Under Da Starz, Petunia MW Neptunia, Diva Astar Dashindiva, and LaVida I've Got Life

thank you!!!

so no one mentioned that they have a buy 2 get 2 free, wow what a deal! I got fresh factor and joint health, 8 total jars for $84. very impressive.

thanks again, this was very helpful

That "deal" is always there. i think we've just gotten used to that as the price and don't really see it as a deal any more. It does make it easy to order

I break the tablets into quarters (they are scored) and put them along with a little kibble in Rocket's Kong Wobbler. He gets that around lunch time and eventually will empty the Kong when he is told that he's had all the treats he is going to get for the day.

rocket-signature-jpeg.jpg

Camp Broodie. The current home of Mark Kay Mark Jack and Gracie Kiowa Safe Joan.  Always missing my boy Rocket Hi Noon Rocket,  Allie  Phoenix Dynamite, Kate Miss Kate, Starz Under Da Starz, Petunia MW Neptunia, Diva Astar Dashindiva, and LaVida I've Got Life

That "deal" is always there. i think we've just gotten used to that as the price and don't really see it as a deal any more. It does make it easy to order

I called them before I placed my order & she said the same thing! considering i'm buying for 2 hounds that's really great. they had free shipping & i got my order the NEXT DAY. i dont even get amazon prime stuff next day!

i'm really pleased, i can't thank you (GT) enough.

7218108076_e406044464_t.jpg 7004700518_27fa752995_t.jpg Walter (Windy Walker) and Ernie (PG Ernest) @WalterWallerson and IG: WalterandErnie 7150803233_d0700ccbdc_t.jpg 7004711314_ceba54665a_t.jpg

I called them before I placed my order & she said the same thing! considering i'm buying for 2 hounds that's really great. they had free shipping & i got my order the NEXT DAY. i dont even get amazon prime stuff next day!

i'm really pleased, i can't thank you (GT) enough.

Happy to help! Springtime's customer service is beyond excellent. I've emailed asking for advice on which products would best suit my Grey and got an answer usually within less than 24 hours.

Irene ~ Owned and Operated by Jenny (Jenny Rocks ~ 11/24/17) ~ JRo, Jenny from the Track

Lola (AMF Won't Forget ~ 04/29/15 -07/22/19) - My girl. I'll always love you.

Wendy (Lost Footing ~ 12/11/05 - 08/18/17) ~ Forever in our hearts. "I am yours, you are mine".

$38 to ship tp Ontario :(

Jan with precious pups Emmy (Stormin J Flag) and Simon (Nitro Si) and Abbey Field.  Missing my angels: Bailey Buffetbobleclair 11/11/98-17/12/09; Ben Task Rapid Wave 5/5/02-2/11/15; Brooke Glo's Destroyer 7/09/06-21/06/16 and Katie Crazykatiebug 12/11/06 -21/08/21. My blog about grief The reality is that you will grieve forever. You will not get over the loss of a loved one; you will learn to live with it. You will rebuild yourself around the loss you have suffered. You will be whole again but you will never be the same. Nor should you be the same, nor would you want to. Elisabeth Kübler-Ross

I had no luck with the Springtime product. I asked people in the racing business what they recommended and was told by many, Next Level Joint Fluid. I tried it and the results were incredible. Within 2 weeks Doodles was running around effortlessly, was bright and happy. I kept her on it for the rest of her life.

Sunsands Doodles: Doodles aka Claire, Bella Run Softly: Softy aka Bowie (the Diamond Dog)

Missing my beautiful boy Sunsands Carl 2.25.2003 - 4.1.2014

2nd the Springtime Joint Health but we use the chewables. Rocket thinks they are treats.

They also have an Advanced Joint Health (or some similar name) but we found that one upsets his stomach.

I too used the Springtime Joint Health chewables. ORIGINAL FORMULA. The Advanced has Boswillia in it and none of my dogs would touch it.

Springtime was very good about sending me the originals and I donated the advanced to a rescue group in my area.

Mom to Melly and Dani

Greyhound Bridge Angels - Jessie, Brittne, Buddy,

Red, Chica, Ford and Dodge.