Fresh Pet Dog Food

Not as her sole diet, but I've given Sweep the treats a lot--the chicken and beef, the turkey bacon, and the sweet potato--and supplemented her kibble with their stews in the past. No ill effects here, and the only thing that wasn't a hit with Sweep was the sweet potatoes (which don't seem to be available anymore, so maybe she wasn't alone).

53827132849_248d9686fd_o.jpg

Rachel with Doolin Doodle Dooooo, boss cat Tootie, and feline squatters Crumpet and Fezziwig.
Missing gentlemen kitties MudHenry, and Richard and our gorgeous, gutsy girlhounds
 Sweep and Willa:heart

For around 8 weeks, Taylor was eating it like it was doggie crack.

He was eating a BIG tube of it about every 2 days.

It didn't pour out of his butt, and his medications made him very fussy about his food so I was glad he was eating it.

Then one day, he sniffed it and decided it was poison, and he hopped off into the bedroom and waited for the Golden Corral Buffet line to open, again.

I use it for training treats. I can't imagine it would be very economical to feed to a large dog on a long term basis though.

Kristie and the Apex Agility Greyhounds: Kili (ATChC AgMCh Lakilanni Where Eagles Fly RN IP MSCDC MTRDC ExS Bronze ExJ Bronze ) and Kenna (Lakilanni Kiss The Sky RN MADC MJDC AGDC AGEx AGExJ). Waiting at the Bridge: Retired racer Summit (Bbf Dropout) May 5, 2005-Jan 30, 2019

Like us on Facebook!

I used it to top off the dry food. They were loving it and then stopped cold. The texture changed mid way too. It got a little more grainy than in the beginning. No harm to give it a try.

Now they are topped off with BJ's canned organic chicken dog food. They seem to love it.

Irene Ullmann w/Flying Odin and Mama Mia in Lower Delaware
Angels Brandy, John E, American Idol, Paul, Fuzzy and Shine
Handcrafted Greyhound and Custom Clocks http://www.houndtime.com
Zoom Doggies-Racing Coats for Racing Greyhounds

Ive used it as a topper.

"Then God sent the Greyhound to live among man and remember. And when the day comes God will call the Greyhound to give Testament, and God will pass judgment on man."

Persian Proverb

Before I lost Opal, they got it for breakfast everyday. SNARFED IT DOWN. No digestive problems. But it is expensive (BJs was the cheapest I found). And with 3-4 dogs generally in my life, I couldn't afford it. When I get picky eaters due to sickness or age, I'll get it for them.