Back With Our New Boy

baileysmom

I first was on here many years ago with our first boy Bailey who was then joined by Snickers. We lost Bailey to osteo several years ago and we recently lost Snickers at age 13. We have just adopted a new 3 year old boy named Roper. His racing name was Roper is Here. We had planned on changing his name, but Roper just fits him somehow. He is very different than any Greyhound we have owned before and I think we are all still in the figuring each other out stage. We have had to work on him not chasing the cat as well as still working on him not playing too hard with our smaller dogs, but he is learning and making progress. He is a sweet boy that wants to please, even if he is a little stubborn at times. He is an expert stuffie destroyer, has no idea how big he is, loves to cuddle and loves to meet new people. Here is our boy.

Roper1-S.jpg

and here he is with our Australian Cattle Dog mix Josie.

2016-11-15%2008.06.17-1-S.jpg

Lynn mom to:Roper(Roper is Here),Josie the Australian Cattle Dog mix, Lacey the Corgi mix, Allie the cat and 2 skin kids and at the bridge Bailey (AA's Bailey), Snickers(Jax Snickers) , Sabrina the Collie and Sadie the Border Collie mix.

Very Handsome, Congrats!

Mom to Ranger (PB's Long Ranger), Esso (Kiowa Stay Over) and Cookie the rattie mix

Missing Kahn (Gil's Khan) 10-29-03 - 11-7-16  Belle (Regall Belooow) 8-9-07 - 3-12-17  Star (Greyt Star) 1-19-07 - 3-13-2020  Pitch (Emerald Pitch) 4-1-08 - 6-3-2020

I first was on here many years ago with our first boy Bailey who was then joined by Snickers. We lost Bailey to osteo several years ago and we recently lost Snickers at age 13. We have just adopted a new 3 year old boy named Roper. His racing name was Roper is Here. We had planned on changing his name, but Roper just fits him somehow. He is very different than any Greyhound we have owned before and I think we are all still in the figuring each other out stage. We have had to work on him not chasing the cat as well as still working on him not playing too hard with our smaller dogs, but he is learning and making progress. He is a sweet boy that wants to please, even if he is a little stubborn at times. He is an expert stuffie destroyer, has no idea how big he is, loves to cuddle and loves to meet new people. Here is our boy.

So have you got him trained to chase the cat yet :-)

Rob
Logan (April 7, 2010 - July 9, 2023) - LoganMaxicon15K.jpg - Max (August 4, 2004 - January 11, 2018)

• 3 weeks later...