Greetings From Austin, Texas!

Guest Pancua

Good morning, fellow greyhound lovers! I am so excited to be here!

I have wanted a greyhound since I was 7 years old, it's always been on my bucket list. However, I never really thought it would become a reality until about 2 years ago. A chain of events happened (getting married, getting a house, etc etc) that led up to my adopting my very own greyhound a couple weeks ago!

The first picture was taken when he was 6 months old. I fell in love immediately, he reminds me of Dobby from Harry Potter so that is what we named him!

The second photo is him at 8 months.

30577763110_3cfe30647a_z.jpg

He is now 9 months old and has completely stolen my heart.

25370713629_2e5a6c5b29_z.jpg

I just wanted to introduce us and say hello!

Katy

Congratulations! The youngest grey I've adopted (and I'm a novice) was 22 months old. Sheba's almost 9 now. I've heard (on this site and from others) that greyhound pups are a handful because they have so much energy. I'm sure you're having a blast with your pup.

Congratulations! The youngest grey I've adopted (and I'm a novice) was 22 months old. Sheba's almost 9 now. I've heard (on this site and from others) that greyhound pups are a handful because they have so much energy. I'm sure you're having a blast with your pup.

Thank you!!

He hasn't been too bad, truth be told. He plays a good bit with our 4 year old Sadie and she wears him down. We also make weekly trips to the dog park. We travel a lot on the weekends and he gets to run and play so when we're home, he usually just passes out. LOL

:wave from Canada! Your pup is beautiful!

Thank you!! <3

Edited by Pancua

What a cutie Dobby is! And I love his name; my husband calls our girl "the house elf" because she is always watching for him to come home from work with her ears out Dobby-style. :) Congratulations to you all--looking forward to more pictures!

52596614938_aefa4e9757_o.jpg

Rachel with littermates Doolin and Willa, boss cat Tootie, and feline squatters Crumpet and Fezziwig.
Missing gentlemen kitties MudHenry, and Richard and our beautiful, feisty, silly
 Sweep:heart

What a cutie Dobby is! And I love his name; my husband calls our girl "the house elf" because she is always watching for him to come home from work with her ears out Dobby-style. :) Congratulations to you all--looking forward to more pictures!

Aww! How adorable!

Dobby is living up to his name, he adores socks! LOL

hahaha!

Someone else on here has a galgo named Dobby!!

Your Dobby is adorable!!

And welcome from Maryland!!

Jeannine with Merlin, the crazed tabby cat and his sister, Jasmine, the brat-cat

With GTsiggieFromJenn.jpgAngel Cody(Roving Gemini), and Weenie the tortie waiting at the Bridge

Dobby sure looks like a sweetheart.

Welcome from Germany.

Sorry for butchering the english language. I try to keep the mistakes to a minimum.

Nadine with Paddy (Zippy Mullane), Saoirse (Lizzie Be Nice), Abu (Cillowen Abu) and bridge angels Colin (Dessies Hero) and Andy (Riot Officer).

• 1 month later...