Should I Re-Introduce?

2hounds

It has been a while since I've been here...not sure if I should reintroduce.

We adopted our first greyhound, Paradise, in 2002, Iceman came along in 2003 and these were the original "2 Hounds" that I named my company after (http://www.2HoundsDesign.com)

Then came Bandit and Mia Bella and Tippy....

Unfortunately we are back down to 2 Hounds (Mia and Tippy) but we've added a baby, who isn't so much of a baby anymore (17 months old) - Miss Livvie.

So here I am. I used to be here a lot but business and baby took over and I haven't had as much time to check in as I would like. I see a lot of new IDs, but I am happy to still see people here that I recognize.

So hey, let's catch up!

2 Hounds Design Martingale Collars | 2 Hounds Design Facebook Page

2HDgtSiggy2-2_zpsebfc14a9.jpg
Alisha, Bob, Livvie (the 2.5 year old!) plus Mia Bella, Tippy, + Wahoo and Diesel the crazy kitties (and missing sweet Iceman, Paradise, Bandit, Cujo & Sebastian) in Indian Trail, NC

Hello again! I remember you--I still have the "Princess" collar I bought for my girl Rascal from you, at Dewey, and the vintage ribbon collar I bought for Ruby....both of those girls are gone, but my new girl Phoebe looks great in their old collars.

Now this Miss Livvie...is this a human baby??! Or a dog?

Phoebe (Belle's Sweetpea) adopted 9/2/13.

Jack (BTR Captain Jack) 9/28/05--11/2/12
Always missing Buddy, Ruby, and Rascal.

Nice to see you back Alisha! I adore your pictures of Livvie on FB. You're one busy bee these days!

Judy, mom to Darth Vader, Bandita, And Angel

Forever in our hearts, DeeYoGee, Dani, Emmy, Andy, Heart, Saint, Valentino, Arrow, Gee, Bebe, Jilly Bean, Bullitt, Pistol, Junior, Sammie, Joey, Gizmo, Do Bee

Good to "see" you again, Alisha! Welcome back!

Linda, Mom to Fuzz, Barkley, and the felines Miss Kitty, Simon and Joseph.Waiting at The Bridge: Alex, Josh, Harley, Nikki, Beemer, Anna, Frank, Rachel, my heart & soul, Suze and the best boy ever, Dalton.<p>

:candle ....for all those hounds that are sick, hurt, lost or waiting for their forever homes. SENIORS ROCK :rivethead

:wave Hi Alisha!!

Old Dogs are the Best Dogs. :heartThank you, campers. Current enrollees:  Punkin. AnnIE Oooh M

Angels: Pal :heart. Segugio. Sorella (TPGIT). LadyBug. Zeke-aroni. MiMi Sizzle Pants. Gracie. Seamie :heart:brokenheart. (Foster)Sweet. Andy. PaddyALVIN!Mayhem. Bosco. Bruno. Dottie B. Trevor Double-Heart. Bea. Cletus, KLTO. Aiden 1-4.

:paw Upon reflection, our lives are often referenced in parts defined by the all-too-short lives of our dogs.

Good to see you here, Alicia!

Star aka Starz Ovation (Ronco x Oneco Maggie*, litter #48538), Coco aka Low Key (Kiowa Mon Manny x Party Hardy, litter # 59881), and mom in Illinois
We miss Reko Batman (Trouper Zeke x Marque Louisiana), 11/15/95-6/29/06, Rocco the thistledown whippet, 04/29/93-10/14/08, Reko Zema (Mo Kick x Reko Princess), 8/16/98-4/18/10, the most beautiful girl in the whole USA, my good egg Joseph aka Won by a Nose (Oneco Cufflink x Buy Back), 09/22/2003-03/01/2013, and our gentle sweet Gidget (Digitizer, Dodgem by Design x Sobe Mulberry), 1/29/2006-11/22/2014, gone much too soon. Never forgetting CJC's Buckshot, 1/2/07-10/25/10.

Guest PhillyPups

:wave Alisha who???

I still have my favorite picture of Iceman in my photobucket and it is so bittersweet to see it. :beatheart

My Gizmo reminds me of him, all white with brindle spots on the back of his ears.

So good to see you back, I love your sharing Livvie growing up on FB.

I also think of you when I put the Hope for Hounds collars on my pups and now that fall is here, my matching sweatshirts. :)

Stay around, although I know with a young one time is rare. :lol

Who are you?

;)

My sweet angel Tanner-"Showoffs Magic" 79D-82695. DOB 7/22/99. Gotcha Day 6/20/05. Bridge Day 3/11/10. Big Beautiful Brave Angel Norm-"Showoffs Storm" 89B-83263. DOB 8/16/99. Gotcha Day 3/24/06. Bridge Day 4/20/13. Angel Girl Bree-"Breezy Betty" 201A-93631. DOB 2/05/01. Gotcha Day 5/11/10. Bridge Day 10/07/11. She reached the beach.... Maci-"CF's Owhatanite" 44H-29320. DOB 10/05/04. Gotcha Day 10/11/11. Greta-"Greta's Milam" 90B-54582. DOB 9/17/10. Gotcha Day 11/30/12. Bridge Day 03/30/17. Ben-"P Kay Key Train" 63A-61271. DOB 6/2/13. Gotcha Day 12/26/15.

Yayyy love seeing old friends popping back up!

Miss Livvie has definitely figured out the bubbees (puppies) and the ditties (kitties) and loves every animal she encounters. <3

photo-41_zps5ef60edc.jpg

2 Hounds Design Martingale Collars | 2 Hounds Design Facebook Page

2HDgtSiggy2-2_zpsebfc14a9.jpg
Alisha, Bob, Livvie (the 2.5 year old!) plus Mia Bella, Tippy, + Wahoo and Diesel the crazy kitties (and missing sweet Iceman, Paradise, Bandit, Cujo & Sebastian) in Indian Trail, NC

well, I knew you were still around 'cause I still buy stuff from you :lol but nice to see you back on GT!

Yep! SOOOO helpful when I was (very picky-ly) ordering harnesses for my iggies! They are perfect and we love them :)

Miss Livvie and the kitty are both VERY pretty!

Kristin in Moline, IL USA with Ozzie (MRL Crusin Clem), Clarice (Clarice McBones), Latte and Sage the IGs, and the kitties: Violet and Rose
Lovingly Remembered: Sutra (Fliowa Sutra) 12/02/97-10/12/10, Pinky (Pick Me) 04/20/03-11/19/12, Fritz (Fritz Fire) 02/05/01 - 05/20/13, Ace (Fantastic Ace) 02/05/01 - 07/05/13, and Carrie (Takin the Crumbs) 05/08/99 - 09/04/13.

A cure for cancer can't come soon enough.--