Indus Echo 2/18/01 - 5/10/13

3vagreys

How blessed you were to have found each other. I'm so sorry you lost your precious Echo.

gallery_11446_3599_3864.jpg
Nancy, Mom to Evangelina and Kiva
Missing Lacey, Patsy, Buster, my heart dog Nick, Winnie, Pollyanna, Tess, my precious Lydia, Calvin Lee, my angel butterfly Laila, and kitties Lily, Sam and Simon
My Etsy shop: http://www.etsy.com/shop/Catsburgandhoundtown

Beautiful tribute in memory of your special girl. I'm so sorry you've lost her.

Rest in peace, sweetie.

:grouphug:f_pink

Rita, mom to Dakota (Dakotas Dream) & Wish (Kiowa Wish Wish) and my angels

Toby (Sol Marcus) and Robin (Greys Robin Hood)

Forever missing our beloved Robin and Toby

"Until one has loved an animal, a part of one's soul remains unawakened." Anatole France

What a lovely tribute to your unique sweetheart. She got a greyt home, the best. I know you're missing her terribly, and I'm so very sorry. :grouphug

Godspeed Echo. :f_pink

Mary with Jumper Jack (2/17/11) and angels Shane (PA's Busta Rime, 12/10/02 - 10/14/16) and Spencer (Dutch Laser, 11/25/00 - 3/29/13).

I'm so sorry you had to say goodbye to her ~ she sounds like such a sweetheart :grouphug .

Rest in peace, Echo, loved and remembered always :brokenheart .

SunnySophiePegsdon.jpg

When a relationship of love is disrupted, the relationship does not cease. The love continues; therefore, the relationship continues. The work of grief is to reconcile and redeem life to a different love relationship. ~ W Scott Lineberry

Always Greyhounds Home Boarding and Greyhounds With Love House Sitting

A black girl with "special charms".........................they burrow into your heart when they gift you with the slightest display of affection and infect every minute of the day with their demands. Oh, yes. She was very, very special. Godspeed, beautiful little angel.

I am so sorry for your loss.

Linda, Mom to Fuzz, Barkley, and the felines Miss Kitty, Simon and Joseph.Waiting at The Bridge: Alex, Josh, Harley, Nikki, Beemer, Anna, Frank, Rachel, my heart & soul, Suze and the best boy ever, Dalton.<p>

:candle ....for all those hounds that are sick, hurt, lost or waiting for their forever homes. SENIORS ROCK :rivethead

Guest FawnFan

I'm so sorry for your loss. She sounded like a sweet girl with a big personality that only few were shown. Thank you for opening your heart and your home to her. And most of all thanks for showering her with all the love she could handle. Again I'm sorry for your loss and I hope she sends you a sign to let you know she's nearby and she's OK. Run free sweet pretty girl.

It's been 2 weeks tonight and I still can't get used to her not being here. She liked to sleep in the hallway and every morning I still look for her there. I still grab her food bowl when I'm setting out the meals. In the fabric store, I continue to look for something suitable for her sun dresses which kept her a few degrees cooler in the summer outside. I wish someone would just drop a little shy black girl on my front steps. I'm not sure I have the strength to look for one.