Hello From England

Guest londonboy47

Guest londonboy47

Hi ya, thought I might introduce myself. I live in Derbyshire England, although I am originally from London. My wife and I adopted our two "kids" (Jasper & Diamond) two and a half years ago and have had nothing but joy from them since. I have a look around the net now and again and I stumbled on your site today, the mountain hounds weekend some of you attend looks fantastic, makes us wish we could go. There are annual meetings organised by the "Retired Greyhound Trust" in the UK called the Greyhound Gathering, but its just a day thing. Anyway, I thought it would be rude to look around your site without saying hello, so hello from me (Tom) my wife "H" and Jasper & Diamond.

Hi & welcome from Maryland (just outside Washington DC)!!

Judy (Silverfish) lives near Peterborough & they come over for some of the greyhound events here - that's how we all met her in person! You just have to plan ahead!! The one in Gettysburg at the end of April is great fun too!

Jeannine with Merlin, the crazed tabby cat and his sister, Jasmine, the brat-cat

With GTsiggieFromJenn.jpgAngel Cody(Roving Gemini), and Weenie the tortie waiting at the Bridge

:welcome My Peggy's in the UK too. Let's see some photos!

We try to go on Greyhound walks when we can. Last year there was an attempt to get 1000 greyhounds on a walk in Devon (we got 300), and in the middle of last month we had a social walk near Exeter organised by GRWE. I think you just have to be proactive and organise something amongst a group of friends and then it just grows and grows.

145937204.jpg

http://www.pbase.com/johnfr/grwe_turf_hotel_walk

Welcome from Waterloo in Canada

Jan with precious pups Emmy (Stormin J Flag) and Simon (Nitro Si) and Abbey Field.  Missing my angels: Bailey Buffetbobleclair 11/11/98-17/12/09; Ben Task Rapid Wave 5/5/02-2/11/15; Brooke Glo's Destroyer 7/09/06-21/06/16 and Katie Crazykatiebug 12/11/06 -21/08/21. My blog about grief The reality is that you will grieve forever. You will not get over the loss of a loved one; you will learn to live with it. You will rebuild yourself around the loss you have suffered. You will be whole again but you will never be the same. Nor should you be the same, nor would you want to. Elisabeth Kübler-Ross

:wave Hello & welcome to Greytalk! We hope you'll stop in often and we'd love to see pictures of your hounds. :D

Cynthia, & Cristiano, galgo
Always in my heart: Frostman
Newdawn Frost, Keno Jet Action & Chloe (NGA racing name unknown), Irys (galgo), Hannah (weim), Cruz (galgo), & Carly CW Your Charming

Princess http://www.greyhound-data.com/d?i=1018857

"It came to me that every time I lose a dog they take a piece of my heart with them. And every new dog who comes into my life, gifts me with a piece of their heart. If I live long enough, all the components of my heart will be dog, and I will become as generous and loving as they are." -- Unknown

Guest londonboy47

Hi again,

Thanks very much to all who have returned greetings.

I have been trying to upload a pic of our two hounds but I can't work out how to do it ????

Just me being non "tech savvy", I'm afraid. if someone could talk me through it I would appreiciate it.

Tom.

To post a photo on here, first host it on a photo sharing web site like Photobucket and then you just post the URL when clicking the photo icon above.

Hi again,
Thanks very much to all who have returned greetings.
I have been trying to upload a pic of our two hounds but I can't work out how to do it ????
Just me being non "tech savvy", I'm afraid. if someone could talk me through it I would appreiciate it.
Tom.

Hello! I had a pen pal for many many years who lived in Derbyshire. A wonderful fellow, I miss him dearly.<br />There are so many great events all over the country for us greyhound Moms and Dads. We love going to them.<br />Welcome from Chicago- Janice, Luka and Peace (the greyhounds)

Guest Jacks_Human

Hello from Glasgow! If you ever have a reason to venture into the wild north, I'm sure Jack would be delighted to meet your houndies.