Beyond The Power, Pow-Pow - My Power Man!

3DogNite

Guest 4rooers

I am so sorry. I just lost Oswald to a tumor on his spleen. I don't know if this will give you any comfort, but the day Oswald left, my acupuncture vet told me that the fall is the easiest time to pass between worlds, the veil between is the thinnest at this time of year. I pray both our boys had an easy trip to the Bridge.

Kim

I'm so sorry. :grouphug

:gh_run2

Cynthia, & Cristiano, galgo
Always in my heart: Frostman
Newdawn Frost, Keno Jet Action & Chloe (NGA racing name unknown), Irys (galgo), Hannah (weim), Cruz (galgo), & Carly CW Your Charming

Princess http://www.greyhound-data.com/d?i=1018857

"It came to me that every time I lose a dog they take a piece of my heart with them. And every new dog who comes into my life, gifts me with a piece of their heart. If I live long enough, all the components of my heart will be dog, and I will become as generous and loving as they are." -- Unknown

I'm so sorry for your loss. :sad1 What a wonderful relationship you had, that he could tell you and you could hear him. :grouphug

Mary with Jumper Jack (2/17/11) and angels Shane (PA's Busta Rime, 12/10/02 - 10/14/16) and Spencer (Dutch Laser, 11/25/00 - 3/29/13).

I am so very sorry. Power was a stunning boy.

Run free Power, run free sweetie...:gh_run

Kyle with Stewie ('Super C Ledoux, Super C Sampson x Sing It Blondie) and forever missing my three angels, Jack ('Roy Jack', Greys Flambeau x Miss Cobblepot) and Charlie ('CTR Midas Touch', Leo's Midas x Hallo Argentina) and Shelby ('Shari's Hooty', Flying Viper x Shari Carusi) running free across the bridge.

Gus an coinnich sinn a'rithist my boys and little girl.

Words just cannot adequately convey the LOVE, the greatness, the nobility, the wisdom, the power and beauty, you could go on forever and the words would be inadequate to describe such a special soul. My deepest sympathy. My heart is breaking for you. That is a wonderful picture in his tribute BTW.

:gh_run:f_red:gh_run:f_red :f_red :gh_run:f_red

Lorinda, I'm so sorry for your loss of Power. There is just something very special about those big, swet snuggly boys!

RIP Power......................................................

Chris - Mom to: Felicity (DeLand), and Andi (Braska Pandora)

52592535884_69debcd9b4.jpgsiggy by Chris Harper, on Flickr

Angels: Libby (Everlast), Dorie (Dog Gone Holly), Dude (TNJ VooDoo), Copper (Kid's Copper), Cash (GSI Payncash), Toni (LPH Cry Baby), Whiskey (KT's Phys Ed), Atom, Lilly

Sorry for your loss of Power

You gave him the best life and the best gift, he thanks you and will always be your angel!

Sending gentle hugs and prayers.

Kathy, Bo (SK's Bozo), and Angels Storm (Greys Big Storm), Grace (Rise to Glory) and Sky(Greys Sky Dove),

My dog believes I go to work for their food and treats.

Oh, Lorinda, I'm just seeing this now. Through many changes and moves, he was always safe, happy, and so very loved.

I'm so sorry you lost your precious Power. Hugs to you and your family.

gallery_11446_3599_3864.jpg
Nancy, Mom to Evangelina and Kiva
Missing Lacey, Patsy, Buster, my heart dog Nick, Winnie, Pollyanna, Tess, my precious Lydia, Calvin Lee, my angel butterfly Laila, and kitties Lily, Sam and Simon
My Etsy shop: http://www.etsy.com/shop/Catsburgandhoundtown