Kato Needs Prayers...

Guest coastersbysteve

• Replies 100
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest coastersbysteve

Kato is definately feeling better. Scheduled for another debriding tomorrow. He is enjoying his time outside. Dr. Cuoto saw him today and agreed on continuing his treatment as is. We are all keeping paws and fingers crossed here...

Still keeping Kato in our thoughts. Hope it's another good day.

Kyle with Stewie ('Super C Ledoux, Super C Sampson x Sing It Blondie) and forever missing my three angels, Jack ('Roy Jack', Greys Flambeau x Miss Cobblepot) and Charlie ('CTR Midas Touch', Leo's Midas x Hallo Argentina) and Shelby ('Shari's Hooty', Flying Viper x Shari Carusi) running free across the bridge.

Gus an coinnich sinn a'rithist my boys and little girl.

Guest coastersbysteve

Thank you all for your amazing help and support. Kato is doing greyt. Heart sounds clear with echo. Leg looking wonderful. Platelets up to 119k. Starting to think he had a bacterial infection that caused low platelets in first place. Unfortunately spreading to his leg. He may be able to come home next week! Paws and fingers crossed here...

continuing to send prayers! :hope :hope

Kim and Bruce - with Rick (Rick Roufus 6/30/16) and missing my sweet greyhound Angels Rainey (LG's Rainey 10/4/2000 - 3/8/2011), Anubis (RJ's Saint Nick 12/25/2001 - 9/12/12) and Zeke (Hey Who Whiz It 4/6/2009 - 7/20/2020) and Larry (PTL Laroach 2/24/2007 - 8/2/2020) -- and Chester (Lab) (8/31/1990 - 5/3/2005), Captain (Schipperke) (10/12/1992 - 6/13/2005) and Remy (GSP) (?/?/1998 - 1/6/2005) at the bridge
"Always do sober what you said you'd do drunk. That will teach you to keep your mouth shut." -- Ernest Hemmingway

Guest coastersbysteve

Steve,

I just read this thread. Are you in Columbus with Kato? If not, is there a special homemade food that he would like? I can make it and take it to OSU for you. Just let me vknow.

Jane

Unfortunately Kato is still in ICU, so no goodies. He is doing good. We are on our way to visit with him at 3:30 this afternoon. Taking his bestest buddy Spencer along. Update later this evening...

Edited by coastersbysteve

sending more prayers! :hope

Kim and Bruce - with Rick (Rick Roufus 6/30/16) and missing my sweet greyhound Angels Rainey (LG's Rainey 10/4/2000 - 3/8/2011), Anubis (RJ's Saint Nick 12/25/2001 - 9/12/12) and Zeke (Hey Who Whiz It 4/6/2009 - 7/20/2020) and Larry (PTL Laroach 2/24/2007 - 8/2/2020) -- and Chester (Lab) (8/31/1990 - 5/3/2005), Captain (Schipperke) (10/12/1992 - 6/13/2005) and Remy (GSP) (?/?/1998 - 1/6/2005) at the bridge
"Always do sober what you said you'd do drunk. That will teach you to keep your mouth shut." -- Ernest Hemmingway

Guest coastersbysteve

Kato is doing well. He was very excited to see Spencer (and us). He is on some pretty strong meds and feeling tired but you can see in his eyes that he feels much better. Thank you for all your prayers and good thoughts. We know that we can get through this. He is being so well taken care of and is receiving as much love as possible.

Jane, Kato is on a strict diet right now. Maybe he will be able to have some home cooked meals soon.

Thanks again to everyone.

I am so glad to hear the good update. Continuing to keep Kato in my prayers.

Cosmo (Fuzz Face Cosmos), Holmes (He's a Dream), Boomer (USS Baby Boomer), Ella and missing our angels Clay (Red Clay), Train (Nite Train), Trip (Bock's Teddy Bear),Larry (Bohemian Frigid) and Jimmy (Bohemian Raw)

Kato is doing well. He was very excited to see Spencer (and us). He is on some pretty strong meds and feeling tired but you can see in his eyes that he feels much better. Thank you for all your prayers and good thoughts. We know that we can get through this. He is being so well taken care of and is receiving as much love as possible.

Jane, Kato is on a strict diet right now. Maybe he will be able to have some home cooked meals soon.

Thanks again to everyone.

So glad to hear he is doing better. The folks at OSU are the best. Just let me know when and what he needs. My housemate works for the Vet School (blood donation program but also helps out with the GHWP (greyhound health and wellness program). So I can just send the food/treats in with her.

Jane