Kitty

Guest ss556

Guest ss556

My Kitty is gone. She was almost 19. I had 3 cats when I adopted Alan, she was one of them. She wasn't very friendly, ever, but she got along with my Rocky. He left us one day in May 2005 and never came back home, he was sick. I was down to 2 cats & Alan. One day Kitty came to my bedroom door and cried and cried which she never did before, which lead me to find my Baby Cakes (black & white cat) in my basement, dying. It was sudden, rushed her to the vet but she was too far gone. The day after Alan left us, Kitty started coming into my bedroom and then onto my bed and slept with me. She knew I needed comfort after losing Alan. She slept with me for the past 3 years and for the past 2 weeks, she progressively got weaker, thinner, wasn't eating and so on. So today, we let her go, to meet Alan, Rocky and Baby again. I am now without any pets for the first time in sooo many years. I never posted a tribute here of any of my cats before, but this closes a chapter in my life and I thought I would honor them. RIP Sweet Kitty. I will miss you as I miss them all.

So sorry for the loss of your Kitty, but also for the emptyness of your house.

May time heal your heart and memories comfort your soul.

Nancy...Mom to Sid (Peteles Tiger), Kibo (112 Carlota Galgos) and Joshi.  Missing Casey, Gomer, Mona, Penelope, BillieJean, Bandit, Nixon (Starz Sammie),  Ruby (Watch Me Dash) Nigel (Nigel), and especially little Mario, waiting at the Bridge.

SKJ-summer.jpg.31e290e1b8b0d604d47a8be586ae7361.jpg

{{{{{{{{{{Susan}}}}}}}}}}

They will always be with you, in your heart.

Godspeed, little Kitty.

Star aka Starz Ovation (Ronco x Oneco Maggie*, litter #48538), Coco aka Low Key (Kiowa Mon Manny x Party Hardy, litter # 59881), and mom in Illinois
We miss Reko Batman (Trouper Zeke x Marque Louisiana), 11/15/95-6/29/06, Rocco the thistledown whippet, 04/29/93-10/14/08, Reko Zema (Mo Kick x Reko Princess), 8/16/98-4/18/10, the most beautiful girl in the whole USA, my good egg Joseph aka Won by a Nose (Oneco Cufflink x Buy Back), 09/22/2003-03/01/2013, and our gentle sweet Gidget (Digitizer, Dodgem by Design x Sobe Mulberry), 1/29/2006-11/22/2014, gone much too soon. Never forgetting CJC's Buckshot, 1/2/07-10/25/10.

I'm so sorry. :cry1 It must be very hard without her.

Godspeed Kitty.

Standard Poodle Daisy (12/13)
Missing Cora (RL Nevada 5/99-10/09), Piper (Cee Bar Easy 2/99-1/10), Tally (Thunder La La 9/99-3/10), Edie (Daring Reva 9/99-10/12), Dixie (Kiowa Secret Sue 11/01-1/13), Jessie (P's Real Time 11/98-3/13), token boy Graham (Zydeco Dancer 9/00-5/13), Cal (Back Already 12/99-11/13), Betsy (Back Kick Beth 11/98-12/13), Standard Poodles Minnie (1/99-1/14) + Perry (9/98-2/14), Annie (Do Marcia 9/03-10/14), Pink (Miss Pinky Baker 1/02-6/15), Poppy (Cmon Err Not 8/05-1/16), Kat (Jax Candy 5/05-5/17), Ivy (Jax Isis 10/07-7/21), Hildy (Braska Hildy 7/10-12/22), Opal (Jax Opal 7/08-4/23). Toodles (BL Toodles 7/09-4/24)

Oh Susan, I'm so sorry. :grouphug

Godspeed Kitty, go find your old friends among the sunbeams at the bridge. :f_pink

Mary with Jumper Jack (2/17/11) and angels Shane (PA's Busta Rime, 12/10/02 - 10/14/16) and Spencer (Dutch Laser, 11/25/00 - 3/29/13).

Oh, no. Susan, I am so sorry! I know how you feel about your pets, but I still hope that you will someday open your heart to another 4 legged creature - canine or feline. I know you have so much love to give. Godspeed, Kitty. grouphug.gifgrouphug.gifgrouphug.gif

Linda, Mom to Fuzz, Barkley, and the felines Miss Kitty, Simon and Joseph.Waiting at The Bridge: Alex, Josh, Harley, Nikki, Beemer, Anna, Frank, Rachel, my heart & soul, Suze and the best boy ever, Dalton.<p>

:candle ....for all those hounds that are sick, hurt, lost or waiting for their forever homes. SENIORS ROCK :rivethead

I am very sorry for your loss. It is very difficult losing your last furry friend.

Kyle with Stewie ('Super C Ledoux, Super C Sampson x Sing It Blondie) and forever missing my three angels, Jack ('Roy Jack', Greys Flambeau x Miss Cobblepot) and Charlie ('CTR Midas Touch', Leo's Midas x Hallo Argentina) and Shelby ('Shari's Hooty', Flying Viper x Shari Carusi) running free across the bridge.

Gus an coinnich sinn a'rithist my boys and little girl.